Advice on when to start my Halo Extreme

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
First off thank you for all who helped me with advice in my previous post. I am ordering my Ph, supps, and SERM today but I need advice on WHEN to start. I ask because I have 5 days left of a 4 week cycle of erase pro and D-pol. I had BW done last week but probably cannot use that as a baseline. So my question is should i finish the erase Pro and D-pol and take 2 weeks off get BW, then start Halo? or Stop what I'm taking now wait 2 weeks get BW and start/ Just want some advice on what you all would do.My stack is like this by the way

Pre cycle week 1-2 will start to load on Liver supports and tuarine.

Week 1-6. Liver support , Tuarine, 2 pills a day anabolic matrix by iron labs, 2 pills a day of halo extreme

PCT: Weeks 1-4 Liquid Clomid (not sure on dosage yet), 1 pill Erase Pro, 3 Pills D-pol, 3 pills of OSTRA-RX
weeks 4-8 1 Erase Pro, 3 pills D-pol

Supps that will be ran through out: Triple Omega 3 pills a day, C4 Pre-workout as needed, Muscle Pharm RECON as needed. Optimum Nutrition gainer 3-4 shakes a day with 1 cup oatmeal and half banana, blueberries and strawberries, about 800 cals a shake :]

Can you guys PLEASE advise me. Im ordering stuff as we speak lol :]

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
UPDATE: Just ordered EVERYTHING Im pretty excited :]