Liquid Clen on airplane?

anabolisticer

Awards
Hey guys. New member here. I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right section, but I need your guys help.
So i'm going out of the country for 2 months and i'm deciding to bring my liquid clen. Please don't say to ship it there or just leave it at home.
I was thinking around the lines of putting it in my checked luggage either in a vanilla extract bottle or maybe in a hand sanitizer-mini shampoo bottle gathered around other cosmetic products? If I give them no reason to believe I have anything suspicious, I doubt they'd check.
My Liquid clen is a research chemical in 200mcg/ml 30ml vial. Thanks guys!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Sounds legit. Not like its illegal, check legality in your destination, still shouldn't be an issue in a clean container.

coriesanders

Awards
Hey, I'm new here too and I have a couple of questions about prohormones and any help you can offer would be great. There are so many out there and I don't want to spend money on bull****. I did Gaspari Halodrol and Novedex about 4 years ago but I think they pulled it on the shelf. I have a friend that is taking Clen now, I will ask them how they transport theirs.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'm new here too and I have a couple of questions about prohormones and any help you can offer would be great. There are so many out there and I don't want to spend money on bull****. I did Gaspari Halodrol and Novedex about 4 years ago but I think they pulled it on the shelf. I have a friend that is taking Clen now, I will ask them how they transport theirs.
Plenty to pick from, read some recent posts! And the stickies too.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
I flew with liquid clen several times now. Not a big deal. I just removed the label from mine and put it in a small plastic baggy as the airlines dictate to do so. I think I put a label on it that said "oral anti-hypersensitivity solution"

Should do the trick. I just didn't want any questions raised about it, you know?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
Weight Loss 5