Ostarine taste/legit - AnabolicMinds.com

Ostarine taste/legit

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ostarine taste/legit

So I got ostarine from a source that has great reviews but everyone talks about it tasting awful and unbearable. Mine isn't that bad, kinda warm feeling on my tongue, numbness, and a little chemical taste. Not as nasty as piracetam bulk. Is it probably fine? Don't want to ingest useless crap.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah that's legit, warm and numbs the tounge, I've been on or 5 weeks now, it's been great. The taste is worse when u do high doses of it. I did 50mg for the first week then dropped to 25mg. 50 mg was so much liquid that the taste was unbearable. Now that I'm at 20mg I hardly even notice it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mod edit. No
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Lol thats is one Unique quality of it by what I've read , and it should yield huge results hahaha around 8 weeks at 25mg ED or so , how have you been reacting to it Chris? Any sides? Gains? Losses? Did it take long to kick in?
    Yeah I'm using the same. Starting at 12.5 then going to 25 probably

Curious as to your feedback as well
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol thats is one Unique quality of it by what I've read , and it should yield huge results hahaha around 8 weeks at 25mg ED or so , how have you been reacting to it Chris? Any sides? Gains? Losses? Did it take long to kick in?
    with the 50mg front load it kick in with in the first week!! i dropped to 25 then to 20 and its been pretty nice. strength is way up, size its hard to tell cuz im using it in pct, i have kept all my gains from my cycle. no sides! ill have bloods done in about 3 weeks so ill tell you if there is any suppression.

i loaded 50mg last week of my cycle, then dropped to 25mg first week of pct, then 20 second week and i stayed there i like the dose. i can most def feel it in my work outs.

on another note. i used hemovol (has all that stuff you use in it for preworkout). for the first time in a fasted state. it made a huge difference. i never noticed because i generally train with carbs. but i was lifting heavy no problem which when i dont have my oats..does not happen. so im sold on hemovol!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Mod edit: next time yore gone.
    Christopher
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    with the 50mg front load it kick in with in the first week!! i dropped to 25 then to 20 and its been pretty nice. strength is way up, size its hard to tell cuz im using it in pct, i have kept all my gains from my cycle. no sides! ill have bloods done in about 3 weeks so ill tell you if there is any suppression.

i loaded 50mg last week of my cycle, then dropped to 25mg first week of pct, then 20 second week and i stayed there i like the dose. i can most def feel it in my work outs.

on another note. i used hemovol (has all that stuff you use in it for preworkout). for the first time in a fasted state. it made a huge difference. i never noticed because i generally train with carbs. but i was lifting heavy no problem which when i dont have my oats..does not happen. so im sold on hemovol!!
    Sweet broski , let me know about the bloods , and yeah hemavol is ACES in my books bro haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine in pct..
    By DANI81 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
  2. ph into ostarine
    By Pauliono1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:51 PM
  4. Legit Nizoral? Also Legit Proscar/Propecia?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 11:19 AM