HB 2.3g
liv.52 750mg
vit c
CS
nolva
Milk thistle 2g ??
horny goat weed 750mg ??
DAA 2g

Have everything pretty set along with a 2 week pre cycle, building up my creatine levels a month before cycle, along with a deload week one week prior to cycle. Will start the cycle in very early September. (I would like to plan a cycle ahead to maximize my results)

Only question i have is the supplements with ?? next to it. Not sure what dosage I should use.

himalaya liv.52 750mg ??
Vit C. 1g ??
Celery seed extract 2.4g ??
Milk thistle 2g ??
horny goat weed 750mg ??

thanks fellas

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milk thistle and Hawthorne berry don't do as much as you may think, but can still add some overall health benefits. Look in to NAC for liver support. Dosages look good outside of tapering Nolva, don't see the reason unless you start to see reduced estrogen sides. Taurine dosage looks low, shoot for 4g at least. DAA should be dosed @ 3g daily. VitC needs to be split dose, 500mg at a time.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If you are using halodrol solo, id go for 100 the entire cycle.... i would send that nolva to a trash can!... that thing is toxic, and will stress your liver more, and has more nasty sides, i would switch to clomid at 50 mgs straight or 50/50/25/25 :)

JohnJJ

Awards
Milk thistle and Hawthorne berry don't do as much as you may think, but can still add some overall health benefits. Look in to NAC for liver support. Dosages look good outside of tapering Nolva, don't see the reason unless you start to see reduced estrogen sides. Taurine dosage looks low, shoot for 4g at least. DAA should be dosed @ 3g daily. VitC needs to be split dose, 500mg at a time.

Well I'm going to order HB and milk thistle because they're cheap. Can't hurt to try it to help with BP and liver. I checked out NAC and I'm ordering some. I should take it on and post cycle? Does it need time to build up? What is the dosage, does 1200mg sound right?

Thanks alot man!

Does anyone know how liv.52 dosage or celery seed extract dosage?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheap sure, but the amount of benefits they provide are pretty minimal, Hawthorne Berry really doesn't do much for BP. NAC dose 1g daily, take during cycle and during PCT. NAC has great health benefits, i take every day regardless.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are using halodrol solo, id go for 100 the entire cycle.... i would send that nolva to a trash can!... that thing is toxic, and will stress your liver more, and has more nasty sides, i would switch to clomid at 50 mgs straight or 50/50/25/25 :)
Stop posting, you're an idiot.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
No need for insults man, if you dont agree with my opinions thats fine, but i think that you are the idiot for taking the time to spread claims against my post, when im just trying to help, you see, if you do proper research, you would find that nolva is now an oldschool practice, theres better choices like toremifene and clomid. now go and do some research mr expert, didnt talk to you in the first place anyways. :shhh:

by the way IDIOT, heres the proper dosage of halodrol solo, from the steroid profiles DO YOUR RESEARCH!

HALODROL

Average Dose:
100-150mg/day standalone
50-100mg/day when stacking

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Well I'm going to order HB and milk thistle because they're cheap. Can't hurt to try it to help with BP and liver. I checked out NAC and I'm ordering some. I should take it on and post cycle? Does it need time to build up? What is the dosage, does 1200mg sound right?

Thanks alot man!

Does anyone know how liv.52 dosage or celery seed extract dosage?
Liv 52 - I take as directed, about 375mg twice a day.hope that helps

JohnJJ

Awards
Cheap sure, but the amount of benefits they provide are pretty minimal, Hawthorne Berry really doesn't do much for BP. NAC dose 1g daily, take during cycle and during PCT. NAC has great health benefits, i take every day regardless.

did a little more research and i'll definatley be getting NAC. I also saw Prunella Vulgaris.

I would like to get this but it'll be about $40 for use on my whole cycle at about 1800mg a day. What do you think?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for insults man, if you dont agree with my opinions thats fine, but i think that you are the idiot for taking the time to spread claims against my post, when im just trying to help, you see, if you do proper research, you would find that nolva is now an oldschool practice, theres better choices like toremifene and clomid. now go and do some research mr expert, didnt talk to you in the first place anyways. :shhh:

by the way IDIOT, heres the proper dosage of halodrol solo, from the steroid profiles DO YOUR RESEARCH!

HALODROL

Average Dose:
100-150mg/day standalone
50-100mg/day when stacking
Just stop posting bad advice man, that's all i'm asking. You do not know what you're talking about.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Just stop posting bad advice man, that's all i'm asking. You do not know what you're talking about.
I dont see wheres the bad advice man, can you point em with facts? you know, i really dont care what you know and lastly, is your liver and the OPs liver, not mine... but i will educate you a lil bit, i personally like to research before taking something....

The use of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (TAM) is associated with an increase in endometrial cancer. TAM-induced endometrial carcinogenesis may proceed through a genotoxin-mediated pathway, although the detection of endometrial TAM-DNA adducts in exposed women is still controversial. In this study, a monkey model has been used to investigate the question of TAM-DNA adduct formation in primates. Two methods have been used to determine TAM-DNA adducts: a TAM-DNA chemiluminescence immunoassay (TAM-DNA CIA), using an antiserum that has specificity for (E)-α-(deoxyguanosin-N[SUP]2[/SUP]-yl)-tamoxifen (dG-TAM) and (E)-α-(deoxyguanosin-N[SUP]2[/SUP]-yl)-N-desmethyltamoxifen (dG-desmethyl-TAM) and electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry (ES-MS/MS) coupled with on-line sample preparation and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). Mature (19 year old) cynomolgus monkeys were given either vehicle control (n = 1) or TAM (n = 3) twice daily for a total dose of 2 mg of TAM/kg body weight (bw)/day for 30 days by naso-gastric intubation. Tissues were harvested, and DNA was isolated from uterus, ovary, liver, brain cortex, and kidney. By TAM-DNA CIA, values for uterine TAM-DNA adducts in two monkeys were 0.9 and 1.7 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, whereas values for ovarian TAM-DNA adducts in the same animals were 0.4 and 0.5 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides. Liver, brain cortex, and kidney DNA samples from the three exposed monkeys had TAM-DNA levels of 2.1–4.2 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, 0.4–5.0 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, and 0.7–2.1 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, respectively. By HPLC-ES-MS/MS, the levels of TAM-DNA adducts detected in all tissues were comparable with those observed by TAM-DNA CIA. Thus, values for uterine TAM-DNA adducts ranged from 0.5 to 1.4 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, whereas values for ovarian TAM-DNA adducts, measurable in two monkeys, were 0.2 and 0.3 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides. Liver DNA contained the highest TAM-DNA adduct levels (7.0–11.1 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides), whereas brain cortex DNA contained lower adduct levels (0.6–4.8 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides) and the lowest levels were measured in the kidney (0.2–0.4 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides). This study indicates that cynomolgus monkeys are capable of metabolizing TAM to genotoxic intermediates that form TAM-DNA adducts in multiple tissues.

now if you DO RESEARCH, youll find plenty of studies of tamoxifen... and then that clomid and torem are WAY safer........... as i said, I DONT CARE and sorry for giving advice.... now my advice was PROPER DOSAGE OF HALODROL and what i know about tamoxifen.... so, where is the bad advice?
good luck with your runs man.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Pretty sure the endometrial cancer was very prolonged usage and usually it doesn't go past five years for treatment with nolvadex/tamox.
Also Tamoxifen-treated breast cancer patients show evidence of reduced cognition, a major side effect of tamoxifen, and semantic memory scores.
However memory impairment in patients treatedwith tamoxifen was less severe compared with those treated with anastrozole.

So as an ai anastozole isn't good for memory. Endometrial cancers are the most common gynecologic cancers in the United States, with over 35,000 women diagnosed each year. It's cancer of the uterus. Last time I checked I don't have a uterus. Let me check again... yup still don't.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah but theres evidence (same link) of DNA adducts on liver and other organs... thats not the only study, in fact i just picked the first that showed on google... theres way more studies, mutagenecy and even genotoxicity... to eachs own, no tamoxifen for me, everyone has personal choices, my point is that i didnt gave any bad advice.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Point taken might not be for you. Also as my opinion and usage my hdrol dosing never worked any better at 100 vs 75 with more sides at 100. I've done 3 cycles of it. But with any, I'd suggest if you go over 75 watch the side effects of they are too much drop it down.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see wheres the bad advice man, can you point em with facts? you know, i really dont care what you know and lastly, is your liver and the OPs liver, not mine... but i will educate you a lil bit, i personally like to research before taking something....

The use of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (TAM) is associated with an increase in endometrial cancer. TAM-induced endometrial carcinogenesis may proceed through a genotoxin-mediated pathway, although the detection of endometrial TAM-DNA adducts in exposed women is still controversial. In this study, a monkey model has been used to investigate the question of TAM-DNA adduct formation in primates. Two methods have been used to determine TAM-DNA adducts: a TAM-DNA chemiluminescence immunoassay (TAM-DNA CIA), using an antiserum that has specificity for (E)-α-(deoxyguanosin-N[SUP]2[/SUP]-yl)-tamoxifen (dG-TAM) and (E)-α-(deoxyguanosin-N[SUP]2[/SUP]-yl)-N-desmethyltamoxifen (dG-desmethyl-TAM) and electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry (ES-MS/MS) coupled with on-line sample preparation and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). Mature (19 year old) cynomolgus monkeys were given either vehicle control (n = 1) or TAM (n = 3) twice daily for a total dose of 2 mg of TAM/kg body weight (bw)/day for 30 days by naso-gastric intubation. Tissues were harvested, and DNA was isolated from uterus, ovary, liver, brain cortex, and kidney. By TAM-DNA CIA, values for uterine TAM-DNA adducts in two monkeys were 0.9 and 1.7 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, whereas values for ovarian TAM-DNA adducts in the same animals were 0.4 and 0.5 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides. Liver, brain cortex, and kidney DNA samples from the three exposed monkeys had TAM-DNA levels of 2.1–4.2 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, 0.4–5.0 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, and 0.7–2.1 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, respectively. By HPLC-ES-MS/MS, the levels of TAM-DNA adducts detected in all tissues were comparable with those observed by TAM-DNA CIA. Thus, values for uterine TAM-DNA adducts ranged from 0.5 to 1.4 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides, whereas values for ovarian TAM-DNA adducts, measurable in two monkeys, were 0.2 and 0.3 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides. Liver DNA contained the highest TAM-DNA adduct levels (7.0–11.1 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides), whereas brain cortex DNA contained lower adduct levels (0.6–4.8 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides) and the lowest levels were measured in the kidney (0.2–0.4 adducts/10[SUP]8[/SUP] nucleotides). This study indicates that cynomolgus monkeys are capable of metabolizing TAM to genotoxic intermediates that form TAM-DNA adducts in multiple tissues.

now if you DO RESEARCH, youll find plenty of studies of tamoxifen... and then that clomid and torem are WAY safer........... as i said, I DONT CARE and sorry for giving advice.... now my advice was PROPER DOSAGE OF HALODROL and what i know about tamoxifen.... so, where is the bad advice?
good luck with your runs man.
Nice copy/paste without a citation. I've already called you out in another thread for bad advice, this is the second time. Just stop lol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless, done here. Not going to argue about a "possible" increase in safety when switching to exemestane or anastrozole or whatever. Nolvadex is proven time and time again in clinicals. The cancer argument is played out. Drinking water increases your chance. Don't come in here with that nonsense.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Sure man, whatever!, you are the expert of the year!!!!! :) :You_Rock_Emoticon: :pat: ... nolva FTW man! :p

PROBLEM SOLVED! :p

JohnJJ

Awards
I have heard good things about Prunella Vulgaris. Is it worth it for about $40 for use throughout cycle and pct (1.8g/day)?

JohnJJ

Awards
last bump on question^