Phreak "SD/HD" cycle question

johnnyblaze11

Awards
hey guys i am currently in the middle of my phreak cycle and everything is going great, making good strength gains and putting on some good mass as well, i wanted to know if toward the end or after this cycle is done (30 day cycle) if i could run a non methyl compound for another month or so instead of going straight to my pct? It was just a though I had and i wanted to know if anyone had any good info.
Thanks, Johnnyblaze

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't. Instead i'd run a natty test compound during PCT to help solidify gains and actually keep making PRs.

johnnyblaze11

Awards
Thanks man i do have 16 pills 25mg of h-drol left from a previous cycle from a year or so ago you think it would be benificial to throw those in toward the last week of my cycle then?

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
with the ratio of sd to hd in Phreak, I doubt it'd make much of a difference. Isn't it like sd 15mg and hd 25mg? I HOPE that you've been taking, at maximum two capsules daily. I mean, you've probably accessed your tolerance for HD by now, but the minimal addition of HD to your already very strong SD regimen probably wouldn't change much. I'd imagine that all of the gains you're going to get out of this are from the SD. HD will just add unnecessary sides.

Good luck with the remainder of your cycle!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
The problem here is that it will take time for "the other compound" to kick in, so while it kicks in, youll feel miserable and prolly lose gains due to the shut down... your plan shouldve worked if you started the non-methyl from the start, so when the phreak leaves your system, you are still anabolically enhanced.... and actually you can reinforce your gains.... if its not too late, get the non methyl and run it... but do not wait until you finish your 30 day cycle

johnnyblaze11

Awards
alright so if i get on something now beside sd (15 days of sd left) like 1 andro or somthing and i run that with and through the phreak cycle then that would be okay to do? and if its totally not worth it and i should just stick with the sd just tell me i just wanted some feedback and you guys are awesome with answering my questions thanks by the way

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
alright so if i get on something now beside sd (15 days of sd left) like 1 andro or somthing and i run that with and through the phreak cycle then that would be okay to do? and if its totally not worth it and i should just stick with the sd just tell me i just wanted some feedback and you guys are awesome with answering my questions thanks by the way
If you gonna do it, do it TODAY!.... 1-andro would kick in about a week, hard to tell actually, extend it if you want, in order to reinforce your gains, again, do it ASAP, to let the compound kick, if you want to go crazy (and i hope you are taking your liver longer or aegis, or some effective liver protection).... i would do this:

you are actually 15 days on right

finish the remaining 15 days on phreak

add the 1-andro or whatever non methyl

and after you finish the phreak, if you want take those halodrol pills JUST FOR N ADDITIONAL WEEK.... then keep the 1-andro for 2 additional weeks alone and finish your cycle.... then clomid for PCT ans some other pct products, specially a cortisol blocker like endoamp max