Sleepless nights!

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Has any one had experience dealing with insomnia from a cycle using trenbolone? The two most commonly reported sides are insomnia and night sweats. Suggestions for dealing with insomnia range from melatonin, Xanax, Tylenol PM, ghb, and even cannabis. I'm curious if anyone has come across something that works well (other then stopping tren, obviously!).

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The fifth option always works for me. A few rips and I'm out!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Hands down somatomax for me from hi-tech.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Thanks everyone.

Dboy: yeaaah buddy! I find hybrid edibles at 2x-4x give me a nice head trip before dropping me on my ass for the night! Unfortunately my workouts the next day sometimes feel flat! I try to avoid it the night b4 a workout day but then my sleep sucks! Lol.

Warbird: I tried a low dose once. It put me down....and kept me down the next day when I was supposed to work out. I might be overly sensitive to xannies. I know guys that live by it but after the one small dose and feeling like my head was in the clouds the next day, I stayed away from the xannies.

Lhns2: I run 5ui daily of somatotropin along with my cycle but it hasn't helped much. Could be the tren is too high? I could opt for higher doses of soma but I worry about the peripheral sensory neuropathy (PNS) that can happen at higher doses.

All good suggestions. Hopefully I can find something that works without leaving me flat the next day.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i've had issues with dzine + mlmg causing insomnia. What i ended up doing was dosing ZMA + 5 htp and it worked reasonably well.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird: I tried a low dose once. It put me down....and kept me down the next day when I was supposed to work out. I might be overly sensitive to xannies. I know guys that live by it but after the one small dose and feeling like my head was in the clouds the next day, I stayed away from the xannies.
yeah I hear you on that....the effects can rollover into the next day, strong stuff even at low doses for those of us that are sensitive to it.....but what I do is take a very low dose (.25mg) about 3 hours before I go to sleep....so you get 3 hours, plus 8-9 hours or whatever you sleep then maybe an hour or so after you wake up....say its 12 hours after the dose, and I'm usually OK....sometimes even then I'm a bit groggy but nothing major. I need to get a Rx for valium to use during the day, I can't use the damn xanax script I got for daytime usage...puts me to sleep, valium seems to work better for me if I want to actually stay awake and alert but need to kill some anxiety....