Does training on gear looks different?

madmadmax

Awards
Do you train more times a week on gear? Also why do you inject in different spots? Links to guides on injecting in different spots are appreciated.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Reason being you are in God-like-mode , hence you recover MUCH faster , and grow MUCH faster , hence its not unnatural to see people workout 5-6 days a week and only rest 1 , now if you are a real nutcase oO I have seen guys workout like 10-13 days STRAIGHT workouts and then rest 1 day and still do cardio in that day haha...Its all about making the best of your cycle bro , and also like I mentioned , recovery is usually much faster, and if sides like back pumps and lethargy ain't hindering you...heck have at it! hahaha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have a plan, and stick to it, you wont be in the gym any longer or less than normal.

I have a 5 day workout plan where I hit each body part twice pretty much, one for power/strength, the other time for hypertrophy. I do this on cycle or off.

I just lift heavier/harder on cycle. but either way, im in the gym 1 1/2-2hrs.

but if you go in and wing it (on cycle), you'll find yourself in the gym for 2-3hrs before you realize it, and prob still wont be tired, but you'll be hungry, which is when you'll look at the clock after your 8th set of incline bench.

madmadmax

Awards
if you have a plan, and stick to it, you wont be in the gym any longer or less than normal.

I have a 5 day workout plan where I hit each body part twice pretty much, one for power/strength, the other time for hypertrophy. I do this on cycle or off.

I just lift heavier/harder on cycle. but either way, im in the gym 1 1/2-2hrs.

but if you go in and wing it (on cycle), you'll find yourself in the gym for 2-3hrs before you realize it, and prob still wont be tired, but you'll be hungry, which is when you'll look at the clock after your 8th set of incline bench.
Interesting... How does your workout plan looks?

Baddog671

Awards
I do the same amount of days and volume when I'm On or Off, but focus much more on increasing weight and/or reps while On.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting... How does your workout plan looks?
m- power/strength upper body
T- power/strength lower body
W- hypertrophy back/shoulders
Th- hypertrophy legs
Fri- hypertrophy chest/arms

Corbin980

Awards
I find that I am able to recover much faster and if I do have an off day I can always work harder later

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recommend switching to more days in the gym when someone is on anabolics. You have to understand that your muscles are growing faster than your tendons and ligaments, and injury can happen very easily. Just because you can suddenly bench 20 more lbs, doesn't mean you should. Unless you want to tear something and ruin your cycle. However, because of the increased protein synthesis, recovery is maximized and you can switch to a whole body workout or a conjugated split to maximize your training.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m- power/strength upper body
T- power/strength lower body
W- hypertrophy back/shoulders
Th- hypertrophy legs
Fri- hypertrophy chest/arms
Phat training