M-Stane & D-Zine

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
I was able to get ahold of both but unsure whether they're worth being stacked together or not, not sure of anyone who has run D-Zine either. Anyone able to weigh in?

M-Stane is 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
D-Zine is 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine

Have seen it being recommended that D-Zine be stacked with M-Drol or H-Drol so was thinking it may be just as good stacking it with M-Stane. Thanks for the replies!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After running both, i would say: Dzine > SD

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run it 6 weeks and get f*cking yoked.

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
Whats the best way to run it, 2 caps per day (30mg)? Many go up to 3? (45mg)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel it out and see how your body responds. I'd start @30mg of dzine, then bump to 45 if you're feeling good. Wouldn't go much higher than that if this is your first time with a stronger oral steroid.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Feel it out and see how your body responds. I'd start @30mg of dzine, then bump to 45 if you're feeling good. Wouldn't go much higher than that if this is your first time with a stronger oral steroid.
X2...

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
I've only got one bottle so I might get more out of it by just running 30mg ED till it runs out then hop on PCT :D

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
Decided to invest in a 2nd bottle :)

What about stacking it with a non methyl like Tren, any thoughts on that? I can get Trenabol which is:

19-Norandrostenediol 40mg
6- Bromoandrost1,4 diene3,17 dione 20mg

(Recommended dose is 1 cap 3 x daily)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Decided to invest in a 2nd bottle :)

What about stacking it with a non methyl like Tren, any thoughts on that? I can get Trenabol which is:

19-Norandrostenediol 40mg
6- Bromoandrost1,4 diene3,17 dione 20mg

(Recommended dose is 1 cap 3 x daily)
Lol I knew u would. Get trenavar or trenazone yo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
19 nor androstenediol if a controlled substance.

Prob 19nor dhea

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
So D-Zine with Tren = Better results or should I just go with D-Zine by itself?

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
Cool :cool: How much Tren you think I should run with D-Zine?

Nate007

Awards
If u run trenazone start at 1.5 ml per day and go to 2. Something like 1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2. Most people love it at 2. I've run trenazone before and liked it. I actually just started a DMZ/stano/trenazone cycle. I'm running the stano for 8 weeks and the DMZ/tren 6. Starting off with DMZ/stano then adding tren weeks 3-8.

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
What if I can only get something like Trenabol? PH's are very rare in Aust. so we've gotta use what we can get :( Trenabol is 50mg a cap if I remember correctly, recommended 2-3 caps daily.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
After running both, i would say: Dzine > SD
Same here. I actually have two bottles of SD and will prob use DMZ for my next bulk cycle. I ran it for 5 weeks with no sides other than insane strength increase and plenty of size to go with it.

Nate007

Awards
I've only used trenazone, not really sure of typical dosage trenabol. I'm sure someone will come along soon who can help on that.

COUGAR BAIT

Awards
I mean something like Tren-X or Trenabol (oral caps)