Blood Work

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Figured I'd attach my blood results. Cholesterol I'd like some feedback on.
Liver values are in line but very close to being slightly over. Glucose is 79, I looked online read that was low? (Early AM empty stomach)
If anyone can provide some feedback I'd appreciate it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It shows my absolute monocytes is 184 which is low.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone got feedback?

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
It's difficult to say what's normal for you seeing only a single time line. Your lipid panel suggests you're on cycle as LDL, HDL, and total cholesterol always get messed up with any anabolic and the more androgenic, the more severe the impact. Glucose is low but within normal range and not unexpected if sample is fasted. Your PCP should provide you with an explanation of your results and discuss any concerns he/she may have with your labs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's difficult to say what's normal for you seeing only a single time line. Your lipid panel suggests you're on cycle as LDL, HDL, and total cholesterol always get messed up with any anabolic and the more androgenic, the more severe the impact. Glucose is low but within normal range and not unexpected if sample is fasted. Your PCP should provide you with an explanation of your results and discuss any concerns he/she may have with your labs.
Yeah I was fasted. Is low glucose something to be concerned with?

I had came off a low dose 20mg a day d-zine cycle. I was on cycle for like 15 days. Sides got to me & caught a slight cold. Didn't think it would skew lipids like that.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Did you have a baseline lab before your cycle for comparison? D-Zine is known to impact lipid panel like SD. Is there a family history of hypertension or cardiac disease? This would be a variable worth considering. What's your diet like? What's your nutrition like? So many factors can impact lipid panel and adding anabolics or HT when there is an underlying problem can exacerbate the issue.

Your glucose is within normal range and low due to fasting. Unless it falls below normal or you exhibit hypoglycemic symptoms, I wouldn't be too worried yet. Are you carb cutting? Ketogenic dies can also drive down glucose.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you have a baseline lab before your cycle for comparison? D-Zine is known to impact lipid panel like SD. Is there a family history of hypertension or cardiac disease? This would be a variable worth considering. What's your diet like? What's your nutrition like? So many factors can impact lipid panel and adding anabolics or HT when there is an underlying problem can exacerbate the issue.

Your glucose is within normal range and low due to fasting. Unless it falls below normal or you exhibit hypoglycemic symptoms, I wouldn't be too worried yet. Are you carb cutting? Ketogenic dies can also drive down glucose.
No family issues & I eat a ton of carbs. :)

Thanks for the feedback

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Looks like normal bloodwork for running dzine, lipids will come back

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards