Question about aromatase inhibiting properties of pes erase

D Rock

Awards
hey, im just wondering if anyone can explain the physiological reasons behind why erase is actually a justifiable AI that can be used in pct for various ph/ds. i understand that things like arimidex are obviously compounds that are a lot more effective and stronger, and should be used when on cycle with legit aas that really significantly raise your hormone levels. but back to the erase, i just feel like if its not a viable option for using when on say a test cycle for example, why would it be good enough to prevent rebound and help keep gains from a cycle of epi/halo/superdrol,dzine etc...is it just that with these chemicals, it just not as severe of a scenario? im just looking for some science, any help is appreciated thanks

D Rock

Awards
Bump does anyone have any knowledge on this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must not have the ability to search or read about how aromatase inhibitors work.

Use erase at 75mg-100mg ed and tell me its weak.

Don't like erase? you got 6bromo, formestane, atd, 6oxo

D Rock

Awards
You must not have the ability to search or read about how aromatase inhibitors work.

Use erase at 75mg-100mg ed and tell me its weak.

Don't like erase? you got 6bromo, formestane, atd, 6oxo
Ok so your telling me that you would realistically use erase at that dosage while on lets say for example a test/npp/dbol stack over using arimidex/anastrozole etc...maybe you would but ive yet to come across any threads here where someone ever recommended erase for those types of cycles. ive only really seen it been recommended for pct with things like epi/halo/superdrol/dmz, you know the usual ds.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive used it as my only AI on test e 700mg per week and it worked like a charm

i've also seen bloods on here from someone who was taking 1000 mg test e per week with estrogen in the 30 range using erase

it has a low ki value meaning it binds to the aromatase with great affinity

it will help lower estrogen conversion from test and dbol but not for NPP. It is speculated aromatase plays a role in the biosynthesis of endogenous nandrolone but that aromatase is not the pathway for nandrolone to estrone meaning an AI is useless against NPP to estrogens... Shouldn't be a problem tho

Erase is potent as hell and def can be used on test and dbol

D Rock

Awards
ive used it as my only AI on test e 700mg per week and it worked like a charm

i've also seen bloods on here from someone who was taking 1000 mg test e per week with estrogen in the 30 range using erase

it has a low ki value meaning it binds to the aromatase with great affinity

it will help lower estrogen conversion from test and dbol but not for NPP. It is speculated aromatase plays a role in the biosynthesis of endogenous nandrolone but that aromatase is not the pathway for nandrolone to estrone meaning an AI is useless against NPP to estrogens... Shouldn't be a problem tho

Erase is potent as hell and def can be used on test and dbol
Thanks this is what i was looking for. and yea i know AI's arent really effective with 19 nors like npp, i was just throwin it in there. but still very interesting, i didnt know something over the counter like this could be that effective, but i guess you learn something new everyday

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
PES Erase - 25-75 mgs works just like aromasin
I'm using PES erase on a 300 mg test cycle

PIKEstrong

Awards
I've seen plenty of Erase dosages for PCT on here, does anyone know how much stronger Erase Pro is over Erase for PCT?

Just a general inquiry, like how Anabeta Elite is supposed to be stronger than Anabeta.. How much stronger and what are the relative doses?

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I've seen plenty of Erase dosages for PCT on here, does anyone know how much stronger Erase Pro is over Erase for PCT?

Just a general inquiry, like how Anabeta Elite is supposed to be stronger than Anabeta.. How much stronger and what are the relative doses?
Actually I wanted to know the same thing , from what I heard it isn't worth the extra money , IMO I'll try erase pro just to see if it's any different in the future

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
1 cap of Erase Pro has the same amount of ingredient as 3 caps of regular Erase....but there is an additional ingredient in there that is supposed to have SERM like properties.....