Finaflex 1-Andro log

Cr250bronco

Awards
background: 23yrs, 158, 5'6", lift 3-4 times a week (mon-weds, or mon-thurs due to extreme work schedule this cannot change :(* I have a semi clean diet, as clean as I can possibly get it due to work. This will be my first cycle, and look forward to see what 1-andro can offer! I am focusing on only 1 min breaks b/t sets, and proper form.
I have the following;
-2 bottle 1-andro
-2 bottle rev blk
-1 bottle pure test
-30 day supply of acai berry supplements
-lots of Tribulus
My cycle (4 weeks): (a day)
-4x 1-andro (2x am, 2x pm)
-1x rev blk (pm)
-1 serving acai berry
PCT (4 weeks):
-2x- rev blk (pm) starting 5 days prior to end of cycle, will keep 2x (pm) until end of 30 days.
-4x pure test (all at pm- since test production only occurs at night)- starting 5 days prior to end of cycle as well.
-1x 1000mg tribulus

I have a very busy work schedule but I'll try to post my results weekly.

johnnyblaze11

Awards
Awesome stuff man this was my first cycle too. I bought 3 bottles ran 4 pills a day strength and recovery were through the roof! libido took a big hit but that was the only major side. enjoy this stuff my friend youre gonna love it!

Cr250bronco

Awards
Johnnyblaze11- I hope to see similar results!

Update, first couple of days I did get lethargic, and had burning during urination. However both were very manageable.

Gain two lbs in 5 days so far, however I can not say for sure this is from 1-andro due to an increase in calorie consumption at this point.

johnnyblaze11

Awards
itl take some time for it to kick in.. in about 2 weeks or so test your maxouts i bet youl conquer them with ease... once you start seeing that you arent getting sore anymore then you know its working

Cr250bronco

Awards
Now at 1week on Andro. I have increased 4lb so far, unknown how much is muscle vs fat, but I def increased muscle mass by a visual guess. I have not really noticed much strength increase, nor do I feel "ON." However I have received many comments of my increased sized. Looking forward to next week when the effects will be full.
Will have weight logs posted once I get some free time, work keeps me busy.

Cr250bronco

Awards
I know this goes against what the product says for sides, but for the first 1-5 days my libido was threw the roof! The past two days it has leveled off to normal tho.

Cr250bronco

Awards
DAY 9
All previously mentioned sides have completely gone away, no lethargy, and no pain during urination anymore. I hope my body is still and/or started absorbing this stuff due to lack of sides....
On the plus side; I have noticed I require less sleep, and wake up MUCH more engergized/refreshed lately. I have continued to receive comments that I am increasing in size (at this point probably from a better diet, and not from 1-andro tho)
I just started reducing my revolution blk intake to 1pill every other day due to very minor joint soreness/dryness. It was completely tolerable however my goal is not to completely destroy estrogen at this point...
More posts to come; I have been keeping a log of my workouts/weight/reps, and will be posting at end of cycle if I feel 1-andro was beneficial.
thanks for the encouragement johnnyblaze!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well if your piss burns you know it's converting, very common side from the old 1-ad diol, if you notice any hair loss let us know, that's the only reason I won't take 1-ad

evodrag

Awards
that was 1 of my 1st cycles also. At 3Xthe standard dose my libido was gone in 2 weeks. i then realized that test inj was the only way for me

Cr250bronco

Awards
No hair loss yet. -fingers crossed
The burning has decreased greatly to pretty much nothing do I hope it's still converting, regardless I am 6lbs heavier than the day I started 1-andro as of this morning.

Cr250bronco

Awards
Day 13
1-andro has def kicked in!
I have reduced my rev blk to every other day last week (week 2) due to cracking in joints.
I'll post some stats at the end of the week!

Cr250bronco

Awards
DAY 15
I am sad to report that I got off 1-andro today. I noticed that my nipple size/diameter had increased, slight hair loss (I already had really thin/balding hair), and not sure if this was related to 1-andro but when working out my face would get really red, lots of veins popping out, and an overwhelming pressure in my head on lifts. The pressure might have been from a lack of caffeine as I had a slight headache that day.
My main concern was the increased nipple size. Based on my prior research my understanding is that this is not caused by high estrogen and is in fact related to high prolactin. I had blood done two months ago and had normal/low prolactin. I have discontinued 1-andro and started pct rev blk 3x a day. Will report more further.
Most notible improvement while on 1-andro;
bench in week one: 185 w/ 8 reps 3x
Bench in week two day 13: 200 w/ 14 reps 3x
My understanding is that 1-andro is dry, and shouldn't cause gyno, however what caused my increase nipple areola size? Is this normal on ph and temporary? -and NO I WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THEM, and I am not being over worried. I know my body and it def increased in size.
I would like to cycle down the road again...any thoughts?

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Tightening of the skin from increased muscle mass? It's a curveball guess, and probably wrong, but possible.

Cr250bronco

Awards
Tightening of the skin from increased muscle mass? It's a curveball guess, and probably wrong, but possible.
Not following you on this. I would think they would shrink in size if skin tightened. But I am def new to this stuff. thoughts?

Cr250bronco

Awards
Update
Day 5 of 3x pct rev blk.
very very happy to report areola size has decreased! No lumps (never were any tho) or pain at all. Only thing is my nipples seem to get hard an erect a lot more often now.... fyi fat/weight has not changed but maybe one pound...

If anyone has any idea how to combat my sides please chime in so I could cycle again in 2 months, I would appreaciate it greatly!
So far I am planning at taking some form of prolactin and high blood pressure decreaser, maybe even take an all in one cycle support next time. as well as build up to a lower does of 1=andro (2,3,4,3,2) to reduce possibility of spiking testosterone rapidly and therefore reduce risk of natural testosterone from converting to estrogen... (based on my research).

Cr250bronco

Awards
Day 14
starting 1x pct blk tomorrow. day 7-14 was 2x pct blk. I feel great! Weight was 162 this morning upon waking. My highest was 163 at the end of my short cycle. Overall I did notice strength gains (see above posts), but the strength gain did not kick in till the end of the second week of starting 1-andro. I was forced into an early pct (I was stocked for 4 weeks at 4x 1-andro a day) due to what I strongly believed was an elevated blood pressure problem. I was not taking any cycle support supplements given that this is such a mild compound. I look forward to starting and reporting on a full 4 week cycle in one month. my next cycle will include competitive edge labs' cycle assist tabs, as well as regular blood pressure checks (my health isnt worth some muscle), but I feel if I take the proper support supps I can control this properly, and cycle safely. I will also run a longer cycle, however I will taper the 1-andro up and down instead of "all in"- in hopes of reducing my circulating natural testosterone from converting to estrogen/ and thus bringing on possible prolactin issues. Will be back in a month! any suggestions please post I will be monitoring!