Have Gyno, Reverse with Letro before cycle of test enan?

Matty90

Awards
Hey guys, first off wanna say thanks to everyone for replying to my past threads, very helpful an informative.
Now my new question is I have had gyno for over a year now, I did a cycle of d-bol with no pct and there came my result. anyway, couldnt get the surgery covered so I invested in some letro instead 2.5mgs.
I also have 20ml of test enan that i plan on starting 500mg/week for 12 weeks.
Now I was thinking of running letro for 5 days at 2.5mgs a day and then starting my cycle of test as well as dropping my letro to 1.25 a day for the entirety of my cycle. Is this a good way to run it or should I start running the test right away or not at all until completely gone?
Hoping some of you have been there done that or have more knowledge than myself.
Once again my idea was
Day 1 - 5 - 2.5mg letro
Day 5 Begin test enan 500mg per week with 1.25mg of letro until cycle finished.

let me know what you think, thanks

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
What's the concentration of your test? If it's 250mg/ml and you have 20ml, the 500mg a week will not last you the 12 weeks you propose.

Matty90

Awards
Yes oops, I meant will be running for 10 weeks. it is 250mg/ml

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I'd take care of the gyno first with Letro. Then perhaps run an AI on cycle to prevent future flare up? Someone correct me if my thinking isn't right!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
A year is long time to wait without trying to fix gyno, hopefully you can reverse it with letro. Id try my best to fix the problem before jumping back on or it can get a lot worse.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Fix it, you will regret it if you don't give it a fair shot. Make sure you taper off and get something for the rebound.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Maybe, maybe not. For a year past I'd go straight into letro

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I meant for the rebound (after Letro) sorry I wasn't clear
Anyone can correct me, but you need a serm and and I threw in an ai.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
If you make it go away you don't want it coming back. And letro is really no fun to be on. I always call it chemo for gyno. Might not always work, and it sucks to be on but if it goes away and doesn't come back... be more than excited.

vincentseng

Awards
is a form of letro that doesnt contain a needle. and wear can i buy good letro?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
damn all this buildup for answers!!! lol i love my AM gurus, im in a similar situation, ran some s-drol years back, flared gyno since, scared to get on any pro hormone, and like an idiot didnt do correct reading on daa and ran some, i plan on running suggested letro 2.5 then maybe bringning it down the last week and then tapering with erase or erase pro... please correct me if i am being stupid with this approach, and im going to look for the sticky on letro right now cuz i need a reputable place to get it if i need it.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
what i was refering to is asking for a source, there are many good research chemical labatories that are completely legit just got to do a quick search in google.