PCT Suppliments

dannyhefc

Awards
Im about to start my first real cycle in afew days and was wondering what is best for my PCT i have found a suppliment online that says it does the lot meaning no need for Clomid, Nolvadex ect its called Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT.

Have any of you guys seen or used this and what are your thoughts ???????????

My cycle will be 500mg test e per week for 10 weeks stacked with 50mg of bdol a day for the first 4 weeks.

I was considering trenbolone but have desided to leave that for a later cycle

Also i have been told am best starting my PCT 14 days after my last injection of the test e is that correct ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude are u ****in serious? For a cycle like that nothin otc will work and nothin can replace a serm. U shouldn't be touching any hormones

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude are u ****in serious? For a cycle like that nothin otc will work and nothin can replace a serm. U shouldn't be touching any hormones
Yeah I agree, I would do more research.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not tryin to be rude but we are tired of these ?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So your saying anabolic xtream pct is not strong enough for my Bdol. Cuz the guy at the supplement shop told me I'd be straight.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So your saying anabolic xtream pct is not strong enough for my Bdol. Cuz the guy at the supplement shop told me I'd be straight.
Well if he said so I guess u can. He knows his shiza

dannyhefc

Awards
OK chill out everyone hense this is my FIRST cycle and as for the do more research part that is what am doin on here asking questions. So what would you guys suggest I do after my 10th week ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you don't know what a serm is or what it even stands for then you really aren't ready to start cycling.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
OK chill out everyone hense this is my FIRST cycle and as for the do more research part that is what am doin on here asking questions. So what would you guys suggest I do after my 10th week ?
Buy a bra

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Yikes. More Facepalm moments on here than memebase anymore.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
no, do not use that anabolic extreme crap. get a legit SERM. and yes, 2 weeks after your last injection is when you should start your pct.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Where u been bro
Work has been insane man, 12-14 hour days and spring/summer catering events have had me doing nothing but working and sleeping. Definitely leaning me out though! Haha. Down a few pounds and definitely more cut, so I count my job as cardio :p but yea, I've been lurking but not taking the time to post lately haha.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Work has been insane man, 12-14 hour days and spring/summer catering events have had me doing nothing but working and sleeping. Definitely leaning me out though! Haha. Down a few pounds and definitely more cut, so I count my job as cardio :p but yea, I've been lurking but not taking the time to post lately haha.
Lol word bro

dannyhefc

Awards
no, do not use that anabolic extreme crap. get a legit SERM. and yes, 2 weeks after your last injection is when you should start your pct.
Only advice from 2 pages haha. Cheers anyway I will look into your info. And for all the other dicks slating me for asking a legit question go **** yourself its easy for someone new to get confused with all this

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd read this earlier & was like oh brother. For what ever you do add OP, add in some Recycle & D-Pol to your PCT as well.

:)

dannyhefc

Awards
Right does this cycle look polished or will you all start throughing bricks through my windows and kill my gold fish for saying it lol ?

Cycle (10 Weeks)

test e 250mg - 500mg per week for 10 weeks (250 mon - 250 fri)
dbol 10mg - 40mg per day for 4 weeks (2 tabs in the morning 2 tabs in the evening)

14 Days After last jab start PCT

PCT (4 Weeks)

Clomid - 100mg per day for the first week
50mg per day for 3 weeks

Nolvadex - 40mg per day for first week
20mg per day for 3 weeks

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hi man, AX is a solid brand but certanly you will need much more than that, i will go for the clomid (amazing stuff if you can get the real deal) and dose it at 50 mgs straight, prolly taper it to 25 but 50 mgs has virtually no sides, also watch out, are you actually controling estrogen?, if you let too much estrogen spike it will suppress you even more and recovery will be harder. test e has a half life between 2-3 weeks.

dannyhefc

Awards
Hi man, AX is a solid brand but certanly you will need much more than that, i will go for the clomid (amazing stuff if you can get the real deal) and dose it at 50 mgs straight, prolly taper it to 25 but 50 mgs has virtually no sides, also watch out, are you actually controling estrogen?, if you let too much estrogen spike it will suppress you even more and recovery will be harder. test e has a half life between 2-3 weeks.
I cant seen to get my hands on anything to control my estrogen. iyo what would be best used with my cycle and i will turn rocks to get it ?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin (exemestane) or arimidex, im not suppossed to post a source, but you can find it on google. not really hard to find TBH. with an AI you are avoiding high estrogen side effects including gyno, excessive bloat, ect.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you can't find aromasin or arimidex, at least get something like Erase Pro that is over the counter (nutraplanet). i hear nothing but good things about it controlling estrogen.

dannyhefc

Awards
Aromasin (exemestane) or arimidex, im not suppossed to post a source, but you can find it on google. not really hard to find TBH. with an AI you are avoiding high estrogen side effects including gyno, excessive bloat, ect.
Thumbs up. I will look into it now and see what i can find
Just a quick one ! If i was to get say arimidex would i use this in my cycle, PCT or both ?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Only advice from 2 pages haha. Cheers anyway I will look into your info. And for all the other dicks slating me for asking a legit question go **** yourself its easy for someone new to get confused with all this

yeah, its quicker to type an actual response than it is to throw an insult at ya. i just know some of the guys on here are tired of seeing threads like "im taking Deca, Test, Tren, 4 orals to kickstart - will novadex xt be ok for pct?". but, i know what its like when all ya want is a simple question answered too. best of luck man!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
use arimidex on cycle if im not mistaken, to keep the test from aromatizing to estrogen.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
NO! arimidex post cycle is a bad idea!, arimidex, ATD, 6-oxo and other AIs would keep you suppressed because of steroidal nature. altho exemestane has shown to increase test levels, but thats only exemestane (aromasin). anyways, i wouldnt use it post cycle either, i would probably after the PCT at 12.5 mgs EOD, ive heard stories of exemestane on PCT but nothing solid, just stick with a SERM prefereably clomid.

dannyhefc

Awards
NO! arimidex post cycle is a really bad idea!, arimidex, ATD, 6-oxo and other AIs would keep you suppressed because of steroidal nature. altho exemestane has shown to increase test levels, but thats only exemestane (aromasin). anyways, i wouldnt use it post cycle either, prolly after the post cycle at 12.5, but im still unsure. just be safe and stick with a SERM, prefereably clomid
Haha my head hurts. so sticking with Nolvadex and clomid will get the job done ?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yep. arimidex / aromasin on cycle. nolva and clomid PCT.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LOL i know, its confusing at first. well, id drop the nolvadex TBH, that stuff is awful: genotoxic, liver toxic, ocular damage, carcinogen, ect. clomid is way safer and yet more effective, im only talking about using clomid post cycle, so yes, clomid post cycle will get the job done.

In plain english: an AI on cycle (aromasin or arimidex) and clomid post cycle ;)

dannyhefc

Awards
LOL i know, its confusing at first. well, id drop the nolvadex TBH, that stuff is awful: genotoxic, liver toxic, ocular damage, carcinogen, ect. clomid is way safer and yet more effective, im only talking about using clomid post cycle, so yes, clomid post cycle will get the job done.

In plain english: an AI on cycle (aromasin or arimidex) and clomid post cycle ;)
So just clomid at 100/50/50/50 will be enough

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Correct!, i would only frontload it at 100 for the first 3 days tho but thats a personal decision, if you want it at 100 for the first week is okay, that protocol sounds fine and also, you can taper it to 25 mgs for the last week if you want, it would look like 100/50/50/25 that would be a solid PCT 2. either way, your protocol seems fine 2, just giving you options.

BY THE WAY if you could get testosterone recovery stack by primordial performance, and use it along with clomid, youll love it the best PCT you could do IMO :)

dannyhefc

Awards
Correct!, i would only frontload it at 100 for the first 3 days tho but thats a personal decision, if you want it at 100 for the first week is okay, that protocol sounds fine and also, you can taper it to 25 mgs for the last week if you want, it would look like 100/50/50/25 that would be a solid PCT 2. either way, your protocol seems fine 2, just giving you options.

BY THE WAY if you could get testosterone recovery stack by primordial performance, and use it along with clomid, youll love it the best PCT you could do IMO :)
top man. so my cycle and pct now looks like this -

Cycle (10 Weeks)

arimidex 0.5mg every third day taking through out cycle

test e 250mg - 2ml per week for 10 weeks
200 dbol 10mg - 50mg per day for 4 weeks

14 Days After last jab start PCT

PCT (4 Weeks)

Clomid 100/50/50/25

and Testosterone Recovery Stack if i can get my hands on it

Am i good to go ?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yup, sounds good, i would use dbol for the first 4 weeks tho, as a kicker!... altho, i feel you have plenty of space with test e solo, not sure if would satisfy your needs, as i dont know your experience on gear ect, so if you are a first timer it would give you plenty of gains. if not, you could add proviron, stano or androhard along with your run, for a DHT base. but again, thats optional and depends on your goals.

anyways, if you keep it like you say is okay, the only thing that is missing is the HCG... tbh, you need it to avoid significant testicular athrophy. you should use it on cycle, starting at week 3 through week 10 in 250 ui twice a week every 4 days . the hcg will keep sending signals to your testicles, so thata void significant suppression to some degree and pct will be easier. do a bit of reading about HCG and its use on cycle. note some people use it post cycle, but the best way to use it is ON cycle. hope i dont confuse you.

if you dont use hcg it wont be the end of the world, BUT you will certanly do yourself a favor if you use it and you are not risking your t levels, since suppression could be severe when you stop the cycle.

dannyhefc

Awards
Yup, sounds good, i would use dbol for the first 4 weeks tho, as a kicker!... altho, i feel you have plenty of space with test e solo, not sure if would satisfy your needs, as i dont know your experience on gear ect, so if you are a first timer it would give you plenty of gains. if not, you could add proviron, stano or androhard along with your run, for a DHT base. but again, thats optional and depends on your goals.

anyways, if you keep it like you say is okay, the only thing that is missing is the HCG... tbh, you need it to avoid significant testicular athrophy. you should use it on cycle, starting at week 3 through week 10 in 250 ui twice a week every 4 days . the hcg will keep sending signals to your testicles, so thata void significant suppression to some degree and pct will be easier. do a bit of reading about HCG and its use on cycle. note some people use it post cycle, but the best way to use it is ON cycle. hope i dont confuse you.

if you dont use hcg it wont be the end of the world, BUT you will certanly do yourself a favor if you use it and you are not risking your t levels, since suppression could be severe when you stop the cycle.
I am using dbol in the first 4 weeks. i would like to keep it as straight forward as possable or my head will explode with all this info lol thanks anyways. I will go ahead with what i have now and see how my first cycle goes then learn from that trial and error kind of approuch

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Not to make your head spin...but I would add just a very mild amount of AI (.25mg adex e3d) to the last two weeks of your PCT, to avoid any estrogen/gyno rebound.