Tren enanthate boldenone test and dbol kicker cycle

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Im running 300mgs tren e a week, 300 test(just for libido) and 500 eq a week. The dbol kicker is already over jsut started the tren never done is before.
1. Is the tren dose right?
2. Any changes you see need to be made?
3. What to expect form this cycle, never done tren/eq seperately or together b4

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How long are u running the trene and the eq. Eq needs like 16 weeks and tren e is like 10-12. But if run for the appropriate lengths I think the results would be massiveness . Why not bump the test up seems like that would be awesome? Just wondering

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Imma run the eq for 12 tren for 9 and test for 12, its pretty expensive so thats why the low dosed test
How long are u running the trene and the eq. Eq needs like 16 weeks and tren e is like 10-12. But if run for the appropriate lengths I think the results would be massiveness . Why not bump the test up seems like that would be awesome? Just wondering

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool I understand. Let me know about how the tren e treats u I'm very interested in it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No I haven't. Pay close attentions to sides tren e takes about two weeks to get out of ur system do if sides get out of control uve got to be able to deal with them for a bit

Husker89

Banned
Awards
whats the best otc prolactin colntroller while i wait for my caber
No I haven't. Pay close attentions to sides tren e takes about two weeks to get out of ur system do if sides get out of control uve got to be able to deal with them for a bit

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
When I ran trenazone I ran p5p at 150mg aday. I also had fromstanzol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I bought mine form a bulk powder web site