test e and dianabol cycle

jamezz

Awards
hi guys i was just wondering if my cycle looks ok. this will be my first cycle but im not looking to start it til the summers over.
im planning on doing a 10 week course of dbol and test e.
age 21
years training 4
weight currently 196pounds
aim 210pounds
will be training 4 times a week hitting two muscle groups each day on a monday, tuesday, thursday, friday
im planning on a a bulk of around 3800 calories eating every 2-3 hours consuming around 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight and the rest made up of complex carbs and essential fats. i understand how hard it is to keep them calories high with a clean bulk so may add in a cheat day here and there in the weeks. along with 3 gallons of water per day
my planned cycle will be
weeks 1-4 30mg of dianabol ed
weeks 1-10 250mg test e per week (125mg on a monday and on a thursday)
weeks 12-15 nolvadex 60mg day one, 40mg days 2-5 and then 20mg for the rest of 3 weeks with milk thistle around 20mg a day.

if i need to edit my pct a little please let me know what you think guys im here to learn. i was thinking maybe add some clomid but thats up to personal choice. im also thinking is it worth adding in some hcg iv heard some people use it and some dont feel the need.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think 21 is too early to run test, your levels should be pretty high already. Idk if that's why you're choosing to go so low on test, 250 per week is 1/2 what many choose on their 1st cycle. G'luck bro

jamezz

Awards
oh crap i meant to put 500mg 250mg on a monday and thurs
i know im a bit young im just getting all the info at the moment before i do start a cycle im giving myself around 4-6 months before i do start the cycle that way i can always change my mind

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Personally I would run HCG since you will be shut down, and it'll continue to stimulate LH production.

pumped4evr

Awards
Hcg is easy to get somewhat cheap and painless to inject.... U got three or four months why not get some and run 250iu twice a week. At 21 u might not want to have your balls shrink up and go infertile. I like most would not recommend a cycle till at least 26. But......

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Oh, much better. I'm jumping on board with hcg...painless? It hurt like a bitch!! 1 amp mixed with 1ml bw

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too young, you will do it anyways though.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Oh, much better. I'm jumping on board with hcg...painless? It hurt like a bitch!! 1 amp mixed with 1ml bw
Um...how many ius in the amp? 1ml mixed with 5000ius of hcg would mean that you'd literally be drawing 1/20th of a ml each time you wanted to inject 250ius. How 1/20th of a ml would hurt is beyond me. Or were you injecting the entire ampule at once? In that case, why were you doing that? A more popular route would be mixing 5000 ius with 5ml of BAC Water (concentration of 1000ius per ml), and then you just need 1/4th of a cc (easy to measure using a slin pin) for your 250ius twice a week.

pumped4evr

Awards
Painless as in using a slin pin... Don't even feel it... I get 2000iu vials and use 2ml bac water... So I only need .25ml for my 250iu... I don't understand why it hurts.... Using bacteriostatic water snd not benzoyl alcohol or acetic acid, right? lol, those would hurt like a mother!!! And you are only doing subQ right?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Two reliable sources had me do 5000ius split in 2 doses for pct, so 2500ius/.5ml a shot sub q...burned!!

pumped4evr

Awards
Two reliable sources had me do 5000ius split in 2 doses for pct, so 2500ius/.5ml a shot sub q...burned!!
Oh, 2500 iu might have a bit of a tickle to it.. I've only done 1000 iu at a time for pct.

pumped4evr

Awards
Wait a sec...... Did u say u drink 3 gallons of water a day? How the hell u manage that!? I'm drowning and im around 1 1/4 gallons...

pumped4evr

Awards
I meant pre pct.. Not during my actual pct.. Sorry

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Maybe I'm missing something then. I'd love to learn. Everything I've read about HCG typically claims that it stimulates LH function during a cycle. Seeing that you might be shut down and prone to testicular atrophy by the time you reach week 2 or 3 of a cycle, why in the world would you inject it all at the end? I got the impression that an injection was typically done the night before your next test shot, because logically that would be the time the testosterone in your body would be at it's lowest point (half-life and all that). 250ius of hcg twice a week at that time would stimulate LH and essentially prompt your gonads to continue working rather than completely shut down (kind of like jiggling a mouse every few minutes to make sure your computer doesn't shut down). If you shut down at week 3 or 4, and then inject all your hcg in week 11 or 12 after stopping your cycle and before starting your PCT, haven't your boys still been shut down for the past 7-8 weeks, and couldn't the cause the type of damage HCG is trying to protect against? I don't see how shooting it all at the end would make up for those 7-8 weeks of testicular atrophy.

Again, I read up on HCG a month or two ago and that was the impression that I got, but if I'm wrong, by all means I would love to be educated on the subject.

pumped4evr

Awards
Maybe I'm missing something then. I'd love to learn. Everything I've read about HCG typically claims that it stimulates LH function during a cycle. Seeing that you might be shut down and prone to testicular atrophy by the time you reach week 2 or 3 of a cycle, why in the world would you inject it all at the end? I got the impression that an injection was typically done the night before your next test shot, because logically that would be the time the testosterone in your body would be at it's lowest point (half-life and all that). 250ius of hcg twice a week at that time would stimulate LH and essentially prompt your gonads to continue working rather than completely shut down (kind of like jiggling a mouse every few minutes to make sure your computer doesn't shut down). If you shut down at week 3 or 4, and then inject all your hcg in week 11 or 12 after stopping your cycle and before starting your PCT, haven't your boys still been shut down for the past 7-8 weeks, and couldn't the cause the type of damage HCG is trying to protect against? I don't see how shooting it all at the end would make up for those 7-8 weeks of testicular atrophy.

Again, I read up on HCG a month or two ago and that was the impression that I got, but if I'm wrong, by all means I would love to be educated on the subject.
Your awesome bro:) your dead on! I'm not the strongest of knowledge on this hcg stuff but I haven't completely explained my routine yet. It's 11pm here and gotta big day tomorrow but I'll explain what I do with hcg in the am and if it is wrong I'm so open to changing it up... This stuff is tough to figure out sometimes.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HCG in a low dose does little to know different over 10-12 weeks than it does the last 3 weeks of your cycle while the ester clears. Personally, I know that HCG the last 3 weeks at 1500iu per week was so much better than throughout the cycle. Your testicles will atrophy no matter, you can keep them the same size with netter root or DAA just as easily, doesn't mean they are producing test though and HCG just increases LH secretion, not production of actual test when you are already suppressed. I too have read extensively and many of the vets I trust, not on this board as it is more natty, all run HCG the last few weeks unless they run high doses of something like deca that shuts you down extremely hard.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I can't post sources ;) lol just several dudes who've been in the game and weigh between 250-285 who guided me in 2 split doses 10 days apart. Strength and libido strong as f*ck and balls are back...I know, I know, need bloods done to be certain of recovery. I may run it different next time due to it burning like a b*tch! I do appreciate everyones input!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't post sources ;) lol just several dudes who've been in the game and weigh between 250-285 who guided me in 2 split doses 10 days apart. Strength and libido strong as f*ck and balls are back...I know, I know, need bloods done to be certain of recovery. I may run it different next time due to it burning like a b*tch! I do appreciate everyones input!!
Good to hear you are recovering. I assume you have a SERM as well.