Pct help!!

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Ran a first time cycle of test for 20 weeks. First 5 weeks was test cyp @600mg/wk. 5-11 was sustanon @ 500mg/wk. 5-8 tren ethanate @ 200mg/ wk. 11-20 test ethanate @ 300mg/wk. ****ty not well planned cycle I know. Way too long for first time too. I'm two weeks past my last pin & I feel exact same as I did "on". No weight loss. No gains after my first bottle of test. The sust & test ethanate were same brand- so maybe they were fakes? Anyway, I hv tamoxifen- gonna run 40/40/20/20. Should I run it just in case?

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Ran a first time cycle of test for 20 weeks. First 5 weeks was test cyp @600mg/wk. 5-11 was sustanon @ 500mg/wk. 5-8 tren ethanate @ 200mg/ wk. 11-20 test ethanate @ 300mg/wk. ****ty not well planned cycle I know. Way too long for first time too. I'm two weeks past my last pin & I feel exact same as I did "on". No weight loss. No gains after my first bottle of test. The sust & test ethanate were same brand- so maybe they were fakes? Anyway, I hv tamoxifen- gonna run 40/40/20/20. Should I run it just in case?
You cut your test dosage in half and were using enough tren to maybe put some muscle on a mouse. You can't expect to gain much from that. Assuming your gear is legit, you're going to start feeling like **** soon enough. Half life of enanthate is around 10 days so there is still test floating around in you which is why you haven't lost any strength. Start the nolva ASAP.

And fyi, don't run 19-nors at the end of a cycle, ever. They have active metabolites that linger for months and the longer you give them to clear before pct the easier your recovery will be.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Thx for the advice. Is my nova dosage long enough? That's what I hv for recovery & not wanting to purchase anything else(hcg, clomid, ect). Yeah that tren was light but I wanted to test the waters to see how I would react(eth ester is all I could get). Nxt cycle I will run legit dose.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the advice. Is my nova dosage long enough? That's what I hv for recovery & not wanting to purchase anything else(hcg, clomid, ect). Yeah that tren was light but I wanted to test the waters to see how I would react(eth ester is all I could get). Nxt cycle I will run legit dose.
Since you ran tren right up to the end I would run nolva at 20/20/20/20 (receptors are saturated at this dose so I have no idea why 40 is recommended) and clomid 50/50/50 (yes three weeks).

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
I ran the tren from weeks 5-9. Ive been on test till week 20. Does this change anything?