HGH as cycle support?

dldocter

Awards
I have just come across pharma grade HGH prescribed by a Doctor while on vacation in the Philippines. I have a few questions as I am confused...

I planned on doing a 6 week Mechabol & Winabol Stack when I got back to the US...I have the PCT and SERM lined up also (nolva & clomid)

My question relates to the fact I can get a 2 month supply of HGH around 10ui a week. From reading all the posts it seems this dose would be way too low to make any difference aside from maybe skin, hair and slight weight loss if I am lucky ect...

If I run the stack (M & W) will also injecting the HGH will that have any increased benefit than running them separate? the reason I ask is because I am not sure of the possible complications of the 2 together. My idea was that the effects of the HGH might make cycling the PH's sides easier to manage should the show up.

*dumb question...but what is the legal complications and risk factor or bringing it back...I know that many people get trouble bringing it in from Mexico...just didn't know at these doses that it is worth it even with a prescription.

Thanks!
doc