Please help.. best choice for fight

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.. i am mid cycle (check cycle info forum)

Currently on
10mg M1t ed, 1mg trimax, 360mg 4ad trans ed

Now would it help my cardio to drop the trimax altogether by my this weekend
i fight saturday morning, and dont want to be tired for it due to hormones.

Also, should i switch up M1T for M5AA and Mdien (30mg/9mg) would that help cardiovascular perfomance?
I just dont wanna gas out because of lethargy

Thanks!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
uh anyone?

1: should i drop the trimax, or would i still be lethargic after coming off it
2: would switching from M1t to mdien and m5aa benefit cardiovascular performance?

thanks..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would go with ECA pre-fight & M5AA sounds good too but I've never used it so maybe others can chime in

M

MaddoG

Awards
I use 60-80 mgs one hour before sparring. Seems to do the trick. I personaly wouldn't use eca, but thats because it makes me nervous and jittery. You may not respond the same way. What kind of fight is it.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I would definetly say drop the M1T, I dont know what kind of fighting you are doing, but my aerobic endurance was really low while on it, and you could get some painful pumps that could hurt speed and flexibility. I would say go with 80-100mg m5aa 30min before the fight, maybe chase it with some grapefruit juice.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Definitely drop the Trimax. I wouldn't have been on it at all this week if I were you. M1T may make you cramp if you're grappling and may also bloat you and make you lethargic. M5AA about an hour before you fight would be great. ECA...If you are susceptible to jitters then you will probably burn out quickly in a fight if you dosed ephedrine or caffeine. You may be better off dropping some ALCAR/Arginine/Taurine/choline as a pre-fight mix to give you some alertness and vasodilation to increase your endurance (via elevated oxygen uptake).

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys guys!

Sorry i should have given more info..

Its a Martial arts comp, i will be competing in 2 classes, freestyle grappling and modified pankration (no holds barred)
The freestyle grappling is one round of 5 minutes, and the mod pankration is one 3 round of 3 minutes, they are 2 hours apart

So i think i will drop the M1T tommorow and start MDien and M5AA, i think i will stay on 4AD till the fight though, just to keep me feeling good

Pre fight im gonna take Alcar/Chocomine/Tyrosine, works good for alertness

Thanks for the feedback, if anyone else has any info to contribute please do..