Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Hey guys. I start PCT in a week and I'm just wondering about how much I can hope to lean out with forma/daa/erase PCT. I've recomped/gained just shy of 20lbs with havoc--I'm leaning out a lot though eating at or slightly above maintenance/3000 cals I have an outline of abs with the top four being most visible. Per weightloss, I have lower ab fat/stretched out skin. I hold a lot of fluid weight and often lose 3-4lbs between exercise/sleep

How much can I expect to lean out using forma/daa/and erase? I've read that forma is effective for burning abdominal fat/preventing prolactin build up. Will the leaning factor be LESS than while on HAVOC or just as good?? Or will it be better? I'll keep the calories up even more into PCT

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Still on it. Been at 40 for 3 weeks
First cycle. Ill drop 5 to 10 when i stop

Jahcuree

thats insane man. i would be stooked if i can gain half that on my current epi run

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Lol, any input on the question though man? and give it some time. The first two weeks were pretty slow but them damnnnnn... Hits like a mack truck.

Jahcuree

Lol, any input on the question though man? and give it some time. The first two weeks were pretty slow but them damnnnnn... Hits like a mack truck.
Sorry, i only have experience with erase out of the 3 products so i cant really help you much with your question