Need help with M1T

jgasbo1

Awards
Parden my ignorance, I am new to this site and after searching the site for info - I am still confussed. I keep reading so many different opinions. Can someone help me with the proper dosage and stack recommendations?

I have the following product:

Legal Gears M1T and M4ad
Sci-fits 1-Test stack
6oxo

I am 30 yrs old with 12 years of trainig under my belt. I am 6' and weigh 215 with 18%bf. I and have done ph's in the past but never methyls or steroids.

I wish to gain lean mass and lose bf.

I appreciate all of your help.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
m4ad will bloat you. some like m1t for cutting but it bloats me. you might start off low with m1t 5mg. for 3wks. I'm not sure whats in the 1test stack. you should get some nolva for pct with m1t.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Wow, if you're planning on running M4ad as well, definitely get a more powerful anti-e like Nolvadex.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Parden my ignorance, I am new to this site and after searching the site for info - I am still confussed. I keep reading so many different opinions. Can someone help me with the proper dosage and stack recommendations?
I have the following product:
Legal Gears M1T and M4ad
Sci-fits 1-Test stack
6oxo
I am 30 yrs old with 12 years of trainig under my belt. I am 6' and weigh 215 with 18%bf. I and have done ph's in the past but never methyls or steroids.
I wish to gain lean mass and lose bf.
I appreciate all of your help.
Put down the M1T. If you've never done a cycle before you shouldn't me using that. it's one of the most powerful steroids period. Probably should stay away from methyls altogether until you get more experience. Losing bodyfat and gaining lean mass are contradictory goals. If you've got 12 years of training as you say and are in reasonable shape you need to chose one goal and go for it, as trying to do both will be difficult.

Read a hell of a lot more before you touch any of those products. In a nutshell:
6 oxo isn't effective enough to be used by itself for the most part.
M4AD just converts to methytestosterone, which ain't that great.
Stacking one methyl with a methyl like M1T is a very, very bad idea. Your liver may dissolve.
The purpose of stacking any two or more substances is in the expectation that they will work synergistically.

bj mun

Awards
ah-ha, trying to get a leg up on the competetion, i see.
i have been thinking about a cycle of m1t myself. if i do one i will probably go with 10 mg a day for 3 or four weeks with nolva for pct.some people stack a 4ad transdermal with m1t but personally, i don't see any need for stacking anything with mit.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ah-ha, trying to get a leg up on the competetion, i see.
i have been thinking about a cycle of m1t myself. if i do one i will probably go with 10 mg a day for 3 or four weeks with nolva for pct.some people stack a 4ad transdermal with m1t but personally, i don't see any need for stacking anything with mit.
to help with sides!

bj mun

Awards
to help with sides!
i never had any of the sides on m1t that 4ad would help with. i know when m1t first came out everyone thought you had to do 4ad with it, but now i know a lot of people that don't think theres any need for it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isn't just for sides. 4ad converts to test, which is a base steroid (test) for androgen cycles. It imparts its own gains during the cycle alongside the m1t and is dirt cheap, so why not run it?

dego

Awards
M4AD just converts to methytestosterone, which ain't that great.
I have to disagree I've used M4AD it isn't a great compound but it does have value. I also believe that like the parent compound 4AD it does have intrinsic anabolic/androgenic qualities of its own. Strength increase are quite strong, libido is through the rough (as long as you run .1mg of letro to keep estrogen under control) and aggression is unmatched (though I've not tried M5 or any of the DHT related compounds). As a gains a direct comparison to tren the strength gains are about 3/4 but the aggression and drive is MUCH higher. The pumps with M4AD are pretty much no existent for me which is welcome as I get to pumped and have to cut workouts short.

A word of caution if you are prone to androgen headaches M4AD is the WORST compound for it. Don't know why but it was pretty bad.

I'm with ryansm on this drop the M4AD and go with 4AD(Stacking methyls is not a good idea especially with M1T). 4AD is cheap and effective