Running MDrol as a first cycle

texas556

Awards
So I bought two bottles of M Drol before they become extinct and wanted some suggestions. I was used to cycling Rage RV2 with cycle assist as the pct. Simple formula that did wonders. These were the two main stacks I was running during and after a cycle.
Now everyone has said not to run M Drol before doing a cycle of H Drol... is this the case since I've used a PH in the past with no harsh issues?
Also what other pct should I stack before or after M Drol?
Thanx,
Texas

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is harsh, and you're probably not ready for it but i assume you will do it regardless.

Dosage: 20/20/20/30 or 20/20/30/30
Best thing here is to listen to your body and be prepared to increase or decrease the dosage as necessary.

PCT: Torem or Nolvadex + DAA

Supports: Antaeus Lab's Aegis (gold standard), NAC (probably doesn't do as much as people think), cycle support (overall health benefits)

wanaBJacked

I hope you're at least 21......

I relate it to you can't just go from being a couch potato to running a 20k or benching 500lbs...you have to take the steps to get there. You go from mild training to intense training but if you go immediately to intense training there's more risk for injury. same thing with ph's if you jump right into the hard ones you can risk injury.

With hat being said mdrol is a very powerful ph when dosed right that comes with very harsh side effects. I made the mistake of taking it for my first ph cycle ever because I didn't do my research and the jacked guys i knew in the gym were taking it. I quit and started pct on day 9 because it was too harsh at 20mg. you got to get your body use to the chemicals and your body isn't use to be shut down, meaning stopped producing it's own testosterone. It's easier to recover and start producing your own test again from a weak ph than a strong one

If you do decide to ignore the advice and take mdrol take it at 10mg a day only but your results arent going to be as big as hyped results you get from SD.

for any ph get a cycle assist and load it a week out from when you want to start the cycle and take it all the way through your pct.

You honestly dont seem ready to do a cycle anytime soon and you need to research. A lot of people get pissed because theres a lot of posts from people asking questions when you can just google it or look through this website for a bit and find the asnwers but I felt like being nice and helping you out.
Your comment about pct indicated you aren't ready because you don't stack a pct with a ph you take it once the cycle is over.

the most important part of your pct is going to be your serm MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT!!!!there is a general rule of thumb where you don't buy the PH until you have your pct ready. daa is a solid test booster.

also maybe pick up some erase to help prevent gyno because mdrol especially is known for causing gyno.

if I were you I wouldn't touch mdrol until your 3rd cycle. You don't seem to know enough yet and you will probablly lose most of your gains. I still have my bottle from my failed cycle and I'm going to take it this winter for my bulk but it'll be my 4th cycle. pick up some epi or hdrol for your first cycle and you'll get some good results.

texas556

Awards
SD is harsh, and you're probably not ready for it but i assume you will do it regardless.

Dosage: 20/20/20/30 or 20/20/30/30
Best thing here is to listen to your body and be prepared to increase or decrease the dosage as necessary.

PCT: Torem or Nolvadex + DAA

Supports: Antaeus Lab's Aegis (gold standard), NAC (probably doesn't do as much as people think), cycle support (overall health benefits)
Greatly appreciate it!!! I actually received a shipment of H Drol from a friend...brand spanking new. Should I still run the pct s the same way?
But again thank you for the advice man.

texas556

Awards
I just turned 30 and that's why im trying to boost power n break plateaus I'vee across. I received H Drol in the mail so as you advised ill save the M Drol and run H first. I have read "Cycle Assist" is supposed to support during and after hormone support. Should I just do the H Drol with normal supplements "jacked" and protein shoulder that be enough... I mean do I need any other hormone support? Thanks again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly i would run h-drol first just to see how you handle it. If it were me i would save the cycle support for your mdrol run. PCT will stay the same. I would however run some basic NAC during your cycle and PCT. SNS makes Liver Assist XT. I take NAC daily for many reasons, but i've always used it on my lesser cycles and been very happy. For multiple compounds i recommend Antaeus Lab's Aegis or straight bulk TUDCA/UDCA.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud!, i guess mdrol is superdrol right? well, ive seen a few logs where halodrol was slightly harsher than superdrol at 10 mgs. so everyone respond different, if you want to go with mdrol is okay as longs as you keep it at 10 mgs and no more, cycle lenght 3-4 weeks... personal experience: i loved the stuff really, but it is harsh on your mood, i havent had significant side effects, just mood swings (almost like a maniac bitch, seriously)... also, please get some TUDCA (you can get liver longer or aegis), that stuff REALLY protects your liver! i ran sdrol at 10/20/20/20 and never had hunger issues (generally, loss of appetite is linked to liver toxicity)...

also, if you could get something less harsher, would be ideal, sdrol is not a begginer compound. but if yougo ahead, plan it right... also, id personally run a test base along with it, but thats your choice, dermacrine would get the job done and youll love it ;)... get your clomid for PCT tho!, sdrol really shuts you down

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
U should run it at 50/50/50/50 and tell us about it. Notsrs, just hold onto it until u run several lighter cycle like hdrol. Mdrol will shut u down and u'll feel like dying during pct, so just wait awhile. The pills should last several years if theyre sealed and kept at room temp away from water

Based on your questions, id say u have a lot of research to do befote even starting a light cycle

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
3 week cycle on mdrol can yield great results even at 10/10/10.

wanaBJacked

I typically don't use a preworkout when I'm on a ph because it raises your blood pressure. I know many people that do but you got to at least keep an eye on it.

The only other hormone support I can think of is a cortisol blocker for pct. Erase, the product i talked about in my previous post is also a cortisol blocker but I honestly don't know how good it is in that aspect. Maybe get some other c blocker as well. also get some fish oil and take them when you take the hdrol, fats help with absorption. fish oil is also just in general good for you.

Still take cycle assist 1 week before the cycle all the way through out the duration of pct. your pct should still be the tomax and daa.

definitely take protein and ^ it and maybe get some bcaa's. Your gains are only going to be as good as your diet. h drol is universal in the sense that you can bulk or cut with it. if your trying to get over a strength plateau i'd say bulk with it so drop into lower reps up your carbs and protein and you should break the plateau.

I just turned 30 and that's why im trying to boost power n break plateaus I'vee across. I received H Drol in the mail so as you advised ill save the M Drol and run H first. I have read "Cycle Assist" is supposed to support during and after hormone support. Should I just do the H Drol with normal supplements "jacked" and protein shoulder that be enough... I mean do I need any other hormone support? Thanks again.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
You were using xtren before right (?) isn't that what's in rage rv2? I don't think you'll notice the kind of gains on hdrol like you would with tren Dione. I'd say do the 10-20mg of SD and use a serm. Or just grab some UD as some people compare it to SD but with minor side effects (compared to SD) and with a bit less in weight gained.

texas556

Awards
You were using xtren before right (?) isn't that what's in rage rv2? I don't think you'll notice the kind of gains on hdrol like you would with tren Dione. I'd say do the 10-20mg of SD and use a serm. Or just grab some UD as some people compare it to SD but with minor side effects (compared to SD) and with a bit less in weight gained.
What is the UD? Also what is a serm and how does it help?

texas556

Awards
Awesome suggestions! I've read about and heard the raves about cycle assist pre during and after. I am running fish oil, synthesis 6 protein, jack3d. Any good BCAA brands? Will I really need the DAA after... I madam will it deplete my system to where I should use it to keep ip?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Id throw in an AI to your pct and use it past your serm a lot of people get rebound gyno after SD pct.

texas556

Awards
So far I haven't ran a true supplement load due to a ****ty cold I caught on a flight. I now have H Drol and will kick off my cycle today
Just a pre work out (1hr dose) then follow it with 2 cycle assist 4hrs later. Did 2 fish oil 1000 mg this morning will do after work out and two before bed. And have my HDrol then too. Away from home so wont be on Jack3ED before wkout. And just going to eat tons of fish/ chicken for protein load.

texas556

Awards
Honestly i would run h-drol first just to see how you handle it. If it were me i would save the cycle support for your mdrol run. PCT will stay the same. I would however run some basic NAC during your cycle and PCT. SNS makes Liver Assist XT. I take NAC daily for many reasons, but i've always used it on my lesser cycles and been very happy. For multiple compounds i recommend Antaeus Lab's Aegis or straight bulk TUDCA/UDCA.
Liver assist xt , erase, and DAA have been bought... thank you for your advice! What does NAC stand for?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Erase is good for the AI for the serm I like torem but nolva or clomid work too.

wanaBJacked

bcaa's look at the nutra planet bulk modern bcaa, great deal. your serm is the most important part of the pct but daa will help jump start your natural test production again.
Awesome suggestions! I've read about and heard the raves about cycle assist pre during and after. I am running fish oil, synthesis 6 protein, jack3d. Any good BCAA brands? Will I really need the DAA after... I madam will it deplete my system to where I should use it to keep ip?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver assist xt , erase, and DAA have been bought... thank you for your advice! What does NAC stand for?
n-acetyl-cysteine

Please don't waste your money on BCAAs or an AI or something. This is a simple, cut and dry cycle. SD does not aromatize, SERM + DAA will be sufficient.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
n-acetyl-cysteine

Please don't waste your money on BCAAs or an AI or something. This is a simple, cut and dry cycle. SD does not aromatize, SERM + DAA will be sufficient.
He going to want Reduce XT or Lean extreme cortisol level will spike by the 3 week.

wanaBJacked

this is why i recommended the bulk modern bcaa, it's super cheap for how much you get. your not paying for the flashy bottle or the caps. if you get any get that. other than that dont waste your money.
n-acetyl-cysteine

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Sdrol can be dry or wet, depending on diet... in fact, the water gain from sdrol is intra-muscular, meaning that if you are already dry, and get water gain, youll still look dry. superdrol can even work as a recomp agent!.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I thought they got rebound gyno if they used tomax as their serm
could happen with any serm they all work with the same mechanism, just have different side properties such as nolva being better for gyno due to it's affinity for breast ER.

edit: though if you were to get gyno with clomid you might just get it while on clomid since it doesn't protect the breast tissue as well. Torem would be same as nolva since it is an analog of it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He going to want Reduce XT or Lean extreme cortisol level will spike by the 3 week.
Not necessary in my opinion. Not for SD. Maybe EPI or Tren or something, but not SD. Would it hurt? No. But not necessary.

this is why i recommended the bulk modern bcaa, it's super cheap for how much you get. your not paying for the flashy bottle or the caps. if you get any get that. other than that dont waste your money.
BCAAs are a waste while you're on sterons. Do you know how much protein your body utilizes over normal? Recovery is 110% bro.

I thought they got rebound gyno if they used tomax as their serm
No.

hdrol is dry. mdrol is wet. they're both SD clones.
No. Hdrol is not a SD clone, it's Hdrol. Calling things dry or wet is a misnomer.

Sdrol can be dry or wet, depending on diet... in fact, the water gain from sdrol is intra-muscular, meaning that if you are already dry, and get water gain, youll still look dry. superdrol can even work as a recomp agent!.
Again, calling things dry or wet is a misnomer.

wanaBJacked

ya i get that i thought it was different but someone told me it was a dry sd clone and i didn't really care to double check. i know there is a huge difference I've taken h drol and m drol and the difference was night and day. wasn't trying to give out ****ty information. I stated earlier to take h drol not mdrol as the first cycle because it's weaker. I just was misinformed about actual name of the compound.
Hdrol = one of the most mild compounds
Sdrol = one of the harshest

Huge difference

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Alright bro I didn't read the rest of the posts but here is how I would do it.

SD 4 Weeks
10/20/20/30

If you're dying to go past 4 weeks then you should probably bridge it into something lighter like Stanodrol. I'd just stick with the SD.

While on, pick up some cycle support. I use Organ Shield by Purus Labs. Cycle support is crucial because it helps combat sides like back pumps, helps with your kidneys, and helps with your liver.

For PCT make sure you use a SERM. Look up "research chemicals" on google and buy some Nolvadex. Run it 20/20/10/10. Buy the 10mg pills it will be easier for you to dose.

I would also pick up some Erase or Formastane and some DAA for PCT. Dose the Erase 0/3/2/2 and the DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g.

Some people like to run OTC pct supports, too. I've used Recycle by Purus and I loved it.

Here's the deal...I know that this seems like a lot to buy and maybe overkill, but if you make the mistake and run SD without the support you'll be paying for it in the long run.

Just my 2 cents.

Donny

texas556

Awards
Great suggestions man. I've been running h drol and do not regret it... It's mellow no sides and great mental focus... Instead of raging it soothes... Will this remain constant throughout the cycle? BIG THANKS THOUGH BRO!!!

texas556

Awards
Alright bro I didn't read the rest of the posts but here is how I would do it.

SD 4 Weeks
10/20/20/30

If you're dying to go past 4 weeks then you should probably bridge it into something lighter like Stanodrol. I'd just stick with the SD.

While on, pick up some cycle support. I use Organ Shield by Purus Labs. Cycle support is crucial because it helps combat sides like back pumps, helps with your kidneys, and helps with your liver.

For PCT make sure you use a SERM. Look up "research chemicals" on google and buy some Nolvadex. Run it 20/20/10/10. Buy the 10mg pills it will be easier for you to dose.

I would also pick up some Erase or Formastane and some DAA for PCT. Dose the Erase 0/3/2/2 and the DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g.

Some people like to run OTC pct supports, too. I've used Recycle by Purus and I loved it.

Here's the deal...I know that this seems like a lot to buy and maybe overkill, but if you make the mistake and run SD without the support you'll be paying for it in the long run.

Just my 2 cents.

Donny
Awesome recommendations... I think liver longer is what I am getting soon. And how well do OTC pct do on hdrol. Is recycle the one you ran after hdrol?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Awesome recommendations... I think liver longer is what I am getting soon. And how well do OTC pct do on hdrol. Is recycle the one you ran after hdrol?
I used recycle in all of my PCTs since my first cycle, where all I used was some formestane and an OTC PCT. Don't just go with just an OTC PCT ever bro. I've used torem for PCT alongside recycle on all my cycles since, and believe me life is easier. Even better when you add the DAA.

I'd run the hdrol if you feel like running hdrol. I didn't like hdrol that much. I got kidney stones and my libido took a huge shot. Then again I was running it with SD...to each his own I suppose.

SD comes with it's share of sides my friend. The first time I ran it I couldn't believe how short my temper was, and I'm not exactly the most patient guy to begin with. Acne definitely became prevalent around the end of week 1, and your body is hot as hell all the time, especially at night. By week 4 night sweats can be crazy.

I don't care about the sides at all. I sleep in a shirt and crank the AC up so my sheets don't get soaked, and I drink a ton of water and exfoliate my skin to help with the acne. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Sides are part of the game.

Also, don't freak out if you see your nipples puff out a little. Even if something doesn't aromatize or a supp claims it cannot convert to estrogen, you will undoubtedly see some estrogenic effects in every DS you take. If you PCT the right way, keep your diet clean, and kill it in the gym, you have nothing to worry about.

texas556

Awards
I used recycle in all of my PCTs since my first cycle, where all I used was some formestane and an OTC PCT. Don't just go with just an OTC PCT ever bro. I've used torem for PCT alongside recycle on all my cycles since, and believe me life is easier. Even better when you add the DAA.

I'd run the hdrol if you feel like running hdrol. I didn't like hdrol that much. I got kidney stones and my libido took a huge shot. Then again I was running it with SD...to each his own I suppose.

SD comes with it's share of sides my friend. The first time I ran it I couldn't believe how short my temper was, and I'm not exactly the most patient guy to begin with. Acne definitely became prevalent around the end of week 1, and your body is hot as hell all the time, especially at night. By week 4 night sweats can be crazy.

I don't care about the sides at all. I sleep in a shirt and crank the AC up so my sheets don't get soaked, and I drink a ton of water and exfoliate my skin to help with the acne. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Sides are part of the game.

Also, don't freak out if you see your nipples puff out a little. Even if something doesn't aromatize or a supp claims it cannot convert to estrogen, you will undoubtedly see some estrogenic effects in every DS you take. If you PCT the right way, keep your diet clean, and kill it in the gym, you have nothing to worry about.
Holly sh*t back pumps are kicking my ass though. Does the nipple swelling go away? I haven't seen that and maybe need to think about running more if it does appear. The tits **** is the only side I freak out about really.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have nipple swelling or puffy nipples, something is wrong.

texas556

Awards
Has anyone heard this happening when taking HDrol? So far its been 2 weeks and only side is bad back pumps

LITERaCOLA

Awards
if you're refering to your previous gyno post as heard of it happening then Stop being overly paranoid man. You should already have your serm and an ai if your nipples get puffy start your ai. If it doesnt go down in a few days start some letro. if it still doest go down stop the cycle and go to pct. if your talking about the back pumps get some taurine. thats what i take with my havoc and it helps. i think it would for hdrol. someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Has anyone heard this happening when taking HDrol? So far its been 2 weeks and only side is bad back pumps

texas556

Awards
Everything is good. No crazy nipple shixt. Just covering my bases. Thanks for all the good recommendations. Is the list you stated in order of increasing intensity to combat gyno or just a list?
As far as back pumps I drink a power drink w Taurine in it and it sort of helps... I need to swing by and get some at supp store though