Running MDrol as a first cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG

I used recycle in all of my PCTs since my first cycle, where all I used was some formestane and an OTC PCT. Don't just go with just an OTC PCT ever bro. I've used torem for PCT alongside recycle on all my cycles since, and believe me life is easier. Even better when you add the DAA.

I'd run the hdrol if you feel like running hdrol. I didn't like hdrol that much. I got kidney stones and my libido took a huge shot. Then again I was running it with SD...to each his own I suppose.

SD comes with it's share of sides my friend. The first time I ran it I couldn't believe how short my temper was, and I'm not exactly the most patient guy to begin with. Acne definitely became prevalent around the end of week 1, and your body is hot as hell all the time, especially at night. By week 4 night sweats can be crazy.

I don't care about the sides at all. I sleep in a shirt and crank the AC up so my sheets don't get soaked, and I drink a ton of water and exfoliate my skin to help with the acne. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Sides are part of the game.

Also, don't freak out if you see your nipples puff out a little. Even if something doesn't aromatize or a supp claims it cannot convert to estrogen, you will undoubtedly see some estrogenic effects in every DS you take. If you PCT the right way, keep your diet clean, and kill it in the gym, you have nothing to worry about.
    Holly sh*t back pumps are kicking my ass though. Does the nipple swelling go away? I haven't seen that and maybe need to think about running more if it does appear. The tits **** is the only side I freak out about really.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

When does gyno show in a h Drol cycle?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

^ hopefully never
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

If you have nipple swelling or puffy nipples, something is wrong.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by texas556
    When does gyno show in a h Drol cycle?
    if they are puffy and sensitive
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone heard this happening when taking HDrol? So far its been 2 weeks and only side is bad back pumps
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

if you're refering to your previous gyno post as heard of it happening then Stop being overly paranoid man. You should already have your serm and an ai if your nipples get puffy start your ai. If it doesnt go down in a few days start some letro. if it still doest go down stop the cycle and go to pct. if your talking about the back pumps get some taurine. thats what i take with my havoc and it helps. i think it would for hdrol. someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by texas556 View Post
    Has anyone heard this happening when taking HDrol? So far its been 2 weeks and only side is bad back pumps
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Everything is good. No crazy nipple shixt. Just covering my bases. Thanks for all the good recommendations. Is the list you stated in order of increasing intensity to combat gyno or just a list?
    As far as back pumps I drink a power drink w Taurine in it and it sort of helps... I need to swing by and get some at supp store though
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

And gyno can be reduced/ gotten rid of?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

if caught early enough. Just check your nips once a day see if theres any bumps.
    And gyno can be reduced/ gotten rid of?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    3 week cycle on mdrol can yield great results even at 10/10/10.
    I've been looking a lot into low dose mdrol cycles. With some people saying that it's way too low and others saying it is best to minimize sides. Has anyone thought about doing 10 on nonworkout days and 20 on workout days? Another thing i've thought about doing is splitting the 10mg dose into two 5mg doses spread out evenly as to maintain a plasma lvl of mdrol.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jquanda

I've been looking a lot into low dose mdrol cycles. With some people saying that it's way too low and others saying it is best to minimize sides. Has anyone thought about doing 10 on nonworkout days and 20 on workout days? Another thing i've thought about doing is splitting the 10mg dose into two 5mg doses spread out evenly as to maintain a plasma lvl of mdrol.
    I was wondering same thing
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so I* did a few weeks of HDrol. I did get comments* by alot of my friends that I had gotten "huge" . Gains were about 20% to 30% in everything.

I will be doing havoc cycle or an Mdrol next. Any recommendations on which I should roll with next?

Also lethargy was horrible on the cycle. Now (as PCT) I'm on...
    cycle assist,
    nolva,
    liver xt,
    taurine if my back is bad (which it hasn't been since ive been off),
    and DAA.
    And on the last weeks 2 of about 4 I plan on hitting erase to detoxify. Most of these suggestions are thanks to you all who have helped me on here. I just want to take time and thank you all. May all your wishes be realized.

But again Havoc or Mdrol? And what else should I run with these?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

if you want to cut havoc. bulk m drol. m drol i would run solo. With havoc i'm running with trenazone and getting great results.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

wait a few months before you start another cycle though
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    wait a few months before you start another cycle though
    Thanks broski. Im sub'd to yours looking good. The minor gyno you talked about freaks me though
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

It's not gyno its puffy from the prolactin which can induce gyno but it isn't gyno. you can read how i deal with it such as support supps and what not, i'm updating pictures on it soon. it's almost completely back to normal. but if you want to avoid that possibility don't go with trenazone.
    Thanks broski. Im sub'd to yours looking good. The minor gyno you talked about freaks me though
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    It's not gyno its puffy from the prolactin which can induce gyno but it isn't gyno. you can read how i deal with it such as support supps and what not, i'm updating pictures on it soon. it's almost completely back to normal. but if you want to avoid that possibility don't go with trenazone.
    Agreed. Sorry not gyno but chest related issues.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

oh it's chill man. a lot of people on here think that puffy nipples or the slightest sign of something like that is gyno so i'm use to it. just for everyone who freaks out right away it's just part of the cycle and everyone needs to calm down.
    Agreed. Sorry not gyno but chest related issues.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. running first PH cycle.. NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!
    By jdenon88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Running MDROL
    By fireworkz788 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:22 PM
  3. First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:20 AM
  4. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
  5. running test booster on mdrol cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:11 PM