1st Test E cycle

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Hey guys about to start my first cycle and I am wondering what kind of gains I can expect.

Running Test E Monday and Thursday at 250mg per day for 12 weeks
Have Arimidex Eod
Have Clomid ready for when I am done with Test

Diet is good

I was thinking about hitting every body part 2x a week. I have been lifting for 5 or so years. I want to try to get the raw bench record within 5 years currently I max at 500.

I was thinking of doing 4 day lift cycle. 3 days of lifting followed by 1 day off, good or bad idea?

Thanks for the help!

calran

Awards
Dude you're a beast already what's your body fat % at 245? My body fat was around 15% when I did my first test cycle and I went from around 190 to 210 in 10 weeks... do you do 4 day lift cycles now? I recommend sticking to your routine if its solid because my first 2 cycles I really overtrained but did not realize it because I felt so good all the time HAHA! I could have gotten better results with more recovery. (which I later did)

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
I am just coming off a cut i have an almost 6 pack haha so guessing around 10-12% I currently do a 6 day on 1 day off routine but I am gonna try to hit things a little more often. Thanks for the help I am really worried about wasting my cycle!