PCT Question

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to get some thoughts.

I've been reading tons of threads on PCT. In some, people really stressed the importance of not just using Nolva for PCT, but also HCG. Is this necessary? Seems like in the more recent threads this is less mentioned.

Help a brother out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It really depends on what you are running. Most of the ph cycles you see there is no need.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Can I get your thoughts on what you should use it with?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
HCG is really only needed on real long cycle, 10+ weeks, which is the general length for AAS cycles. Some will use it for a shorter highly suppressive cycle. I haven't heard of anyone using HCG for PHs.
Sure, it would help recovery for 6-week PH cycles, it's just far from necessary.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG is used to prevent testicular atrophy if used during a cycle, it also has another benefit of making PCT easier if used as such. It can also be used purely for PCT to help with longer/more suppressive cycles. If used for PCT, the fact that it in itself is slightly suppressive must be taken into account when planning the duration of your PCT. IMHO unless you have been on a long/suppressive PH cycle, there is no need for HCG with PHs.
12+ week test cycles, good idea to have it.
Fina, Deca, and other "massive shutdowns" a good idea as well, although shorter cycles (not with deca, but Nand PP), you can get away without it if the doses are low enough.

ManBeast

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was looking for guys. I really appreciate the perspective.

For what I am doing, I really don't think it is necessary.

Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6