Why does SOME gear cause you to crave carbs?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Why does SOME gear cause you to crave carbs?


    Is this due to cortisol or insulin modulation (from the gear) ?

    Im a low carb guy so maybe some of you dont experience this
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. Higher anabolic processes require more energy and water.
    •   
       


  3. But not all "anabolic" gear does this. Soem androgenic gear does this too
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    But not all "anabolic" gear does this. Soem androgenic gear does this too
    Like what?

  5. I was under the impression this occurred due to increased glycogen retention.
    •   
       


  6. yeah alot of anabolics cause glycogen supercompensation. so alot more is stored in the muscles while on. thats one of the ways your muscles get the rounder fuller apearence while on cycle and also contributes to some of the weight lost once the cycle is over.

  7. havoc has been doing this to me pretty strongly

  8. or its the trenazone

  9. Yeah on SD all I ever wanted was a damn sandwich but I'm gluten intolerant...

  10. All of you that have agreed, are you referring to CARBS specifically? Increased hunger is a no brainer. Im referring to carbs specifically.

    That said, I cannot necessarily differentiate betwen my cravings for junk sugars verses carbs but if I were to guess, it's SUGAR (chocolate candy especially) lol
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  11. carbs.... chicken, tuna, a big ****in steak.... none of it helped. a whole grain bread and natty pb sandwhich did the trick. and maybe a snickers lol

  12. energy. it takes energy to be in an anabolic state. carbs more specifically, glycogen doesn't need oxygen to be used for energy. it is a readliy available form of energy.

    what are these non anabolic/androgenic compounds that dont make you/make you crave carbs?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    All of you that have agreed, are you referring to CARBS specifically? Increased hunger is a no brainer. Im referring to carbs specifically.

    That said, I cannot necessarily differentiate betwen my cravings for junk sugars verses carbs but if I were to guess, it's SUGAR (chocolate candy especially) lol
    Yeah it was specifically carbs, like I wanted pizza everyday and breadsticks.

  14. Most of them! LOLOL

    Cant think of any that did NOT do this except for the joke PH's that barely worked

    Read the other posts, I everyone agreed thus far

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    what are these non anabolic/androgenic compounds that dont make you/make you crave carbs?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. I just demolished a half pound bag (15 servings) of these:


    OOOOOPS


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah it was specifically carbs, like I wanted pizza everyday and breadsticks.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I just demolished a half pound bag (15 servings) of these:

    OOOOOPS
    Hahaha what r u running right now?
  17. wanaBJacked
    wanaBJacked's Avatar

    are you getting enough carbs post workout? that's the most important time to replenish them.

  18. Var

    Appetite way down, as always with var, but carb cravings way the H up

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hahaha what r u running right now?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Var

    Appetite way down, as always with var, but carb cravings way the H up

    Lol
    I'm on epi now, appetite way up but actually no carb cravings. SD is another story though, all I want is carbs but I don't get the appetite increase really.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I'm on epi now, appetite way up but actually no carb cravings. SD is another story though, all I want is carbs but I don't get the appetite increase really.
    Are u celiac? I was a prep chef for six years I have alot of gluten free recipes.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  21. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    Are u celiac? I was a prep chef for six years I have alot of gluten free recipes.
    Gluten intolerant actually, it f*cking sucks.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers View Post
    I was under the impression this occurred due to increased glycogen retention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    yeah alot of anabolics cause glycogen supercompensation. so alot more is stored in the muscles while on. thats one of the ways your muscles get the rounder fuller apearence while on cycle and also contributes to some of the weight lost once the cycle is over.
    Exactly this.
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Gluten intolerant actually, it f*cking sucks.
    Same here man. It sucks
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Same here man. It sucks
    Can't even have a damn sandwich.

  25. I get like this more from sdrol than anything! The last few weeks have been rough!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what you crave...
    By kimmy gibler in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:04 PM
  2. what do u crave ? 1-t tren or The One poll !!!!
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:51 PM
  3. I crave Top Seller #2
    By propho in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 11:18 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Log in
Log in