epistane clones

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
my personal favorite (also the only one ive used lol) is ibe epistane but its sold out right now so what are some other preferences that are just as good and i guess you could say "trusted"? any suggestions on what you think is the best epi clone

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
get havoc i actually used it to end my ibe cycle when they were sold out its the exact same thing and not a bad price

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok ima look it up now

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Halovar is a h drol clone not epi..

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
wow idk why i put that, cause i was debating between the 2 but i enjoyed my epi cycle better and just had that in my head when i made the thread :p

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
wow idk why i put that, cause i was debating between the 2 but i enjoyed my epi cycle better and just had that in my head when i made the thread :p
There's a new clone from powerlab nutrition epi maxx...18mg per pill...it just came out so no reviews or anything but powerlab nutrition make solid products...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And one bottle will be enough for 6weeks cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the havoc being referred to is by rpn?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powerlab is a bit on the expensive side, but legit. LGI's EPI clone is legit, can personally vouch for it. Havoc is also legit obv.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Powerlab is a bit on the expensive side, but legit. LGI's EPI clone is legit, can personally vouch for it. Havoc is also legit obv.
But powerlab epi is 18mg a pill...you can easily find for $39.99 which is cheaper than lots of other clone...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You really have to be careful with cheaper epi clones a lot of them do not have a great track record for quality. I would stick to RPN Havoc or IBE Epistane personally both are effective.

Mike617

Awards
Epibolin by Myopharma is a great Epistane clone. 15mg per pill.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I recently grabbed some Epi 2a3a for my cycle, which I believe is Vital Labs. Heard good things about it. It's 10mg a pill, but has 120 caps per bottle.

markfresh123

Awards
Hey, I was just wondering....my height and weight are similar to yours, can you tell me how your IBE epistane cycle went? Im just about to do my first. PS what dosages did you take n how long for coz they say us heavier guys need more when it comes to epi?

How were
my personal favorite (also the only one ive used lol) is ibe epistane but its sold out right now so what are some other preferences that are just as good and i guess you could say "trusted"? any suggestions on what you think is the best epi clone