HDrol and Steroid Testing

Veosxj1

Awards
I'm on my 1st PH Cycle right now and it is goin great. So good that a friend of mine wants to start one himself. He is an NCAA athlete though and is subjected to both drug tests and steroid tests. He wanted to know how long HDrol will be in your system and if he would be able to take the cycle and be clear in time by the time he went back to school.

His cycle would be like mine:
-2 week pre-cycle: Cycle Assist
-6 week HDrol (50/75/75/75/75/75), Cycle Assist
-4 week post-cycle: Nolva (20/20/10/10) and PCT Assist

So how long after a typical 6 week HDrol cycle will it take until you are clear? From the research I've done some say 4-6 weeks usually. Is this 4-6 weeks after the last HDrol pill or 4-6 weeks after your PCT? Any info would help.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The hdrol clears your system fast but keep in mind SERMS are on the banned list as well and those have a long half life. I would suggest not doing any hormones while being a tested athlete it is not only unethical but could ruin a career as well. Run some of the natural supplements that people review here but make sure to check with the banned substance list first.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not 100% sure but from what I know, most orals clear you body with in 2 weeks. Nolva on the other hand can take up to 2-3 weeks to clear.
If somebody have more info I would like to know as well.

Boomer3

Awards
Orals generally clear the body in 2 weeks. That isn't the issue generally when athletes show positive tests. Usually the test to epi test ratio is too much out of range. Generally in the body it's produced at roughly a 1:1 ratio. The NCAA allows it to be as high as 6:1 the problem gets to be after The cycle is finished and test production doesn't exist due to shut down and epi test was still being produced. the ratio gets all outta wack. That being said I have no clue what the time frame is, post pct to return to normal range. however, no anabolics would show up after 2-3 weeks post pct

Boomer3

Awards
Totally up to your friend though The NCAA more often than not only tests schools that are division 2 or 3 once a year so if he knows roughy when that is tell him to schedule to start after. And depending on his sport his chances go down drastically. Each time they test a school they test 12 football players and a combined 12 other athletes from the remaining boys and girls sports. All athletes are chosen by the schools Head athletic trainer as well

Veosxj1

Awards
OK, so by the time PCT is over he would be cleared of the HDrol...but then he has to worry about the Nolva. How long would it take to clear the Nolva after a 4 week cycle? Google isnt helping me. thanks guys

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
OK, so by the time PCT is over he would be cleared of the HDrol...but then he has to worry about the Nolva. How long would it take to clear the Nolva after a 4 week cycle? Google isnt helping me. thanks guys
Nolva active half life is 5-7 days. It will be a while to clear. I suggest your friend run a solid natural stack. I would be glad to help put together a natural stack for him depending on goals.

Veosxj1

Awards
How about this. If he cuts his cycle short bc of time restraints and does this cycle look:

Pre-Cycle: (1 week) Cycle Assist
Cycle: (5 week) HDrol 50/75/75/75/75, Cycle Assist
PCT: (3 week) Nolva 20/20/10, PCT Assist

From a health standpoint, how would this cycle look? Is a 3 week pct too short do you think?

Veosxj1

Awards
Nolva active half life is 5-7 days. It will be a while to clear. I suggest your friend run a solid natural stack. I would be glad to help put together a natural stack for him depending on goals.
Like how long? 3-4 weeks?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
How about this. If he cuts his cycle short bc of time restraints and does this cycle look:

Pre-Cycle: (1 week) Cycle Assist
Cycle: (5 week) HDrol 50/75/75/75/75, Cycle Assist
PCT: (3 week) Nolva 20/20/10, PCT Assist

From a health standpoint, how would this cycle look? Is a 3 week pct too short do you think?
Not good. Full 4 weeks of PCT or no cycle and hdrol is better at 6 weeks then 5, you would see good gains at 5 but 6 will be optimal.

He will be better off with a natural stack.

Veosxj1

Awards
Never heard of a natural stack. Any info would help

Veosxj1

Awards
Bulking.

How about 4 week Hdrol 50/75/75/75, then regular 4 week PCT WITH nolva @ 20/20/10/10. Gains would most likely be minimal right?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This is your first PH cycle so I dont expect you to be an expert on this so it is good you are asking questions here. I think something you will soon realize is gains on cycles arent always so easy to keep. When you do a cycle for 6 weeks and gain 15 lbs it might be a struggle to keep 8 - 10 of those lbs with a very good pct depending on the fitness level that your friend is at. Combine that with the fact that he might be suppressed longer if he shortchanges his pct could lead you guys down a bad road. IMO and in the opinion of MrMarc you might come out to NET the same amount of muscle gains if you were just to use some natural supplements and eat more.

Veosxj1

Awards
thanks. Just trying to gain as much info as possible. What do you think typical results would be for a 1st time PH user with HDrol 4 weeks (50/75/75/75) and 4 week PCT of nolva (20/20/10/10)?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea for hdrol since it kicks in around week 3 doesn't leave you much room for gains.

BornFighter

Awards
I'm pretty sure Hella is 2-3 weeks and a SERM would be around 3-4 weeks post PCT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0