Epistane First Cycle Review

D Rock

Awards
Hey All,
This is my first post on this site, but I've been lurking and researching for quite some time now, so I figured since everyone's been helpful with sharing all their knowledge, I would return the favor and share my experience now. I'm 23, currently 5 ft 7 in, around 162ish lbs, and under 10% body fat. I've been working out for around 6 years, the last 4 really being truly consistent and dedicated. I just completed my first cycle, which consisted of only epistane. I used 2 bottles, 1 by vital labs, and the other LGI.
Dosing:
EPI 30/40/40/50/50/60
PCT: nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/1/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3 (also started DAA last week of epi)
Support supps: multi with joint support, lots of omega 3s, creatine mono (creapure), and cycle assist, but instead of getting a second bottle of cycle assist, i just got my own standardized milk thistle, NAC, and hawthorn berry because its def cheaper this way and i feel those are the 3 most important things you really need in cycle assist anyway. In addition i also take D,L-Phenylalanine, it has nothing to do with cycle but ive always just taken it, and it may be placebo, but somehow i feel it gives me a little more natural focus/energy/pleasure from exercising.

Diet: pretty clean, not much cheating but some. Carbs consisted mainly of oats, whole wheat breads and pastas, green apples and bannanas and other stuff I can't think of right now. Protein consisted of whey, lots of chicken, turkey, steak, tunafish, and occasionally other stuff too. Also if i had to guess one primary fat source id say peanut butter.

I'm generally an ectomorph, so i always have trouble putting on weight, but keep fat off rather easily, but i was getting ready for summer, so I guess i would call my cycle a recomp, since i def don't need to cut really, but really only wanted to put on clean gains, even if not much.

I'm not going to go into details about my training because i dont feel like typing my all my workouts, but i know what i'm doing and i generally lift pretty heavy, but at a good enough weight to squeeze out enough reps, as i feel i respond better to slightly higher volume, being a smaller guy.

Now for the epi review. It def worked, and my strength and endurance def went up, and i gained maybe around 8 lbs after pct (starting weight was around 155 to 157), and physique had slight improvements. However regardless of all these positives, i definitely realized that if you're a fairly younger guy like me (23), i really don't think you need this stuff. it was def nice don't get me wrong, but honestly without even trying a strong PH yet like superdrol, i feel like i can already just tell that unless you're going to go the route of real gear, you don't need this stuff. Side effects i experienced were harsh back pumps but only when i did squats, leg presses and deadlifts too, but i did take taurine for this and it helped a little. I also experienced some lethargy, especially at 60mg dose, and it was during this final week that i realized that the 60mg for me was maybe a little unnecessary and i think 40-50mg was really the sweet spot. Also without bloods i won't know this for sure, but i don't think i really got shut down. my balls may have shrunk a little, but this may be all mental. either way i took the nolva regardless, and my balls are def normal size now. As PCT went on i feel like my strength hasn't really decreased, except for maybe a little in delts, but i think i made the most gains in delts anyway on cycle so its all good. When at my strongest on cycle i think i was doing 95 lb dumbell shoulder press for reps, but now im slightly struggling with 90s, but its not that bad.

As for my final thoughts, like i said before, honestly if i was to cycle again, at least before i turn like 30, it would only be with real gear. PH/DS i can see as being a nice addition to a stack, but just taking them on their own is kind of stupid i think. Maybe stacking a couple PHs can yield decent result but honestly if you're going to do that, you may as well just do the real thing, and no i don't recommend stacking PHs for a first cycle. If you are going to do them id still start with just one regardless of what i'm saying. Anyway this was all just a giant summery, really not thought out, kind of just a stream of conscience haha, so if anyone has any questions ill be happy to answer, and if anyone wants to criticize me too, like i know so many people on this board like to do, please do as i know i don't hold all the knowledge and am always open to learning more.
Peace OUT

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Cliff: He did not like Epi and does not recommend it because he is lean, did not gain much, and had sides.

D Rock

Awards
Cliff: He did not like Epi and does not recommend it because he is lean, did not gain much, and had sides.
Tru, well yea i don't know who cliff is, but in case i was unclear, im not saying i disliked the epi at all. I most certainly enjoyed it and experienced some good results with it, as good as epi has the potential to offer at least. all i was saying is that if you're really looking to make significant gains and changes to you're physique, just doing these solo PH runs by themselves is not going to yield those kinds of results. the epi was def good and i gained 8 lbs of lbm in much faster of a time than i know it would've taken me naturally, but for these kinds of results i just don't think its totally worth it or necessary. id rather just eat like a mutha****a, train hard, and get my sleep. From doing lots of researching i would guess that something like superdrol probly yields significant results, but with all those sides and short cycle length, it seems so much more worth it do just jump on some test and maybe add on some other goodies along with it. also like i said in my original post, i think epi would def make a nice addition to a stack, but again, to all those beginners trying to figure what a relatively side free first cycle option may be, while this is a good choice, you're not going to turn diesel on this.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I understand DRock. Just passing it on because your post was pretty long winded. I read it and appreciate it because I have never cycled. But your experiences are all pretty normal. So I am not sure what you expected. I understand that some just pin test and call it done, each their own. That's why I read. :)

In seriousness, thanks for the review.