PCT advice

ToNNNNyT

Awards
I hear of a product called Esto Suppress that was supposed to be legal SERM.
Anyone know if its any good,its said to be an alternative to Nolva.

It contains 10mg of 1,2-diphenyl-1-butene.

ToNNNNyT

Awards
The feedback has been good on it when I was researching it,the only reason I asked here was because my google search only showed up 2 major forums and AM wasnt one of them

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't that Torem's nomenclature? Fak brb looking it up.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Any thoughts on nolvadex xt?
Its an epi cycle thats going to be run btw
Deff not a serm. I ran an epi cycle with novadex xt as a pct when I had no idea what I was doing. Didn't end like it could have I lost most of my gains and couldn't get my dick to work right for a month or two.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Deff not a serm. I ran an epi cycle with novadex xt as a pct when I had no idea what I was doing. Didn't end like it could have I lost most of my gains and couldn't get my dick to work right for a month or two.
I was dumb when I was 17 and used novedex xt at the full dosage. After 2 weeks I swore I turned into a woman lol took months for libido to return for me as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was dumb when I was 17 and used novedex xt at the full dosage. After 2 weeks I swore I turned into a woman lol took months for libido to return for me as well.
Judging by your avi it looks like you still haven't recovered.

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Well Esto Suppress seems to have good reviews while novedex xt doesnt.Damn why can't google just give you a straight answer sometimes :/

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Well Esto Suppress seems to have good reviews while novedex xt doesnt.Damn why can't google just give you a straight answer sometimes :/
There both not a serm simple as that.