Clen help

Snm5143

Awards
I recently just got done with an Epi cycle. I am planning on doing a clen cycle and so far I've read so many different ways of doing so. I am currently 215 6'2" bf 10-13. My goal is to lean out a little more. Now my question is if anyone ever tried clen? Also should I wait to do clen with my next Epi cycle or do Clen alone? Any feedback would be great thanks!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently just got done with an Epi cycle. I am planning on doing a clen cycle and so far I've read so many different ways of doing so. I am currently 215 6'2" bf 10-13. My goal is to lean out a little more. Now my question is if anyone ever tried clen? Also should I wait to do clen with my next Epi cycle or do Clen alone? Any feedback would be great thanks!
Clen is great.Run clen with an anabolic aid like epi or something to prevent muscle loss.*NOTE the muscle loss while on clen will be gained back in 2 to 3 weeks of eating your normal diet so it's a choice of 2 to 3 weeks of getting it back or staying with you.Not a big deal either way* Heres my article on clen and keto for an extended cycle of clen past 2 weeks.Has dosage for clen,eca and keto inside.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/200109-guide-new-outlook.html

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm clen? No, don't think anyone around here has done clen. What is it?

mccallister

Awards
Clen is great and works like a charm for fat loss, just make sure your prepared to deal with possible side effects