Ostarine cycle

Riley75

Awards
I am starting an ostarine cycle this week for 4-6 weeks. My goal is to recomp with this cycle. I was wondering if there is any benefit from taking 50mg the first day and continuing with 25mg/ed? Or if I should just stay at 25mg/ed for the full cycle? Right now I am planning on just doing 25mg/ed, but I have seen some people say to front load a higher dose. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
25mg/ed is fine the whole cycle and thats a proven dose for results , people have reported headaches/migranes at higher doses. Some retarder BROSCIENCE says starting at 50 kinda "kick starts you" or "preloads you" it doesnt...And get research chem osta , way better than the commertial BS with the added fillers.

Riley75

Awards
Thanks for the advice! I will just stick at 25mg/ed. I ordered mine from a research chem company and should be here within a few days.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the advice! I will just stick at 25mg/ed. I ordered mine from a research chem company and should be here within a few days.
Good man , if you wanna log it you would help me out a lot hehe , the only research I have on Osta are human logs that people made about their own experience (all of them positive) and the results me and one friend have seen on rats we test ourselves :p , but I've never touched the stuff for my own body ^^ its interesting to see what people say about Osta , so far it comes with almost no sides , and is far less aggressive than S4

Riley75

Awards
I was thinking about logging it, i will be at training for 2 weeks starting june 2 so i might not be able to log much while i am there due to not having a computer but can continue the log after training. Do I just start the log in the anabolics forum?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting an ostarine cycle this week for 4-6 weeks. My goal is to recomp with this cycle. I was wondering if there is any benefit from taking 50mg the first day and continuing with 25mg/ed? Or if I should just stay at 25mg/ed for the full cycle? Right now I am planning on just doing 25mg/ed, but I have seen some people say to front load a higher dose. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I woulden't go above 20 mg/day if you don't have a serm on hand.At 30+ you will need one to get your nuts back to full throttle.20mg's /day shows mild supression or so it says.Recomp can even be done with 12.5 if your worried about shut down.Anabolic responce even shown at 3 mg's a day in a study.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with ostarine if you feel your libido drop, appetite drop, and mood drop just stop your run. I have tried ostarine (legit stuff guaranteed) twice and it has happened to me both times at a lower dose too 13 - 20 mg. Takes a few weeks each time though. Just be in tune with your body is the best advice I can give.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I woulden't go above 20 mg/day if you don't have a serm on hand.At 30+ you will need one to get your nuts back to full throttle.20mg's /day shows mild supression or so it says.Recomp can even be done with 12.5 if your worried about shut down.Anabolic responce even shown at 3 mg's a day in a study.
Link studies please Pyro , I wanna see that , all the studies I have found (and the one's done with a lab partner on rats too) have shown no shutdown , though MILD (and I stress the MILD) Shutdown at 25mg ED for 8 weeks...12.5 does yield anabolic response in that I do agree , but not with the 3mg a day...
Be careful with ostarine if you feel your libido drop, appetite drop, and mood drop just stop your run. I have tried ostarine (legit stuff guaranteed) twice and it has happened to me both times at a lower dose too 13 - 20 mg. Takes a few weeks each time though. Just be in tune with your body is the best advice I can give.
Why would he stop? Mood drop, apetite drop and libido drop are common side effects of AAS , tough through it until the end of the cycle and PCT to get back on track...Now I have not seen one log of people running legit research chem Osta complaining about mood/libido or apetite :S! Did you take it solo or stacked it?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you were going to taper/vary the dosages, then yeah....start big then taper from there (like 20mg for the first 3 weeks then 13mg for the final 2 weeks etc)...since you are running the same mg amount the entire duration, no sense in frontloading or whatever you want to call it......

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm hoping that you are an extreme/odd case and that stuff does not happen to most with osta at those doses.......

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Link studies please Pyro , I wanna see that , all the studies I have found (and the one's done with a lab partner on rats too) have shown no shutdown , though MILD (and I stress the MILD) Shutdown at 25mg ED for 8 weeks...12.5 does yield anabolic response in that I do agree , but not with the 3mg a day...

Why would he stop? Mood drop, apetite drop and libido drop are common side effects of AAS , tough through it until the end of the cycle and PCT to get back on track...Now I have not seen one log of people running legit research chem Osta complaining about mood/libido or apetite :S! Did you take it solo or stacked it?

Why would you stop with a libido, appetite, and mood drop? Is that a serious question? I just told you my sides and my runs were legitimate running it solo. You realize the internet is full of response bias just because you didn't see someone post it online does not mean it doesn't happen. No offense but you have no idea what you are talking about. There has only been one large clinical trial posting results of no shut down at 3 mg per day. There have been NO studies done on over 3 mg per day not to mention none were done in young individuals most were old and sick individuals. If you have ever ran a cycle before and felt a huge drop in libido, mood, and appetite that affected your daily life you would have a very hard time "toughing it out" as you say. Also, you have not seen a study showing anything over 3 mg in humans you are honestly speaking out of your ass. Do you know the difference between a study and someone posting their personal results on the internet?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm hoping that you are an extreme/odd case and that stuff does not happen to most with osta at those doses.......
This is the ODDEST result I have ever heard on Osta , even lower chance of this than the migraines some reported :S...are you sure it was legit? Or that it was not tampered or something?...Also if you ran it alone and presented this symptoms already a couple of times...why not get bloods and help us find out more about this :p?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The fact remains there haven't been studies over 3 mg. I just may be more sensitive than other people to certain side effects, especially estrogen related ones. This may not happen to you at all. But I have deff seen reports of both libido drop and mood drop using ostarine. All I am saying to the OP is be careful with your dosing.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why would you stop with a libido, appetite, and mood drop? Is that a serious question? I just told you my sides and my runs were legitimate running it solo. You realize the internet is full of response bias just because you didn't see someone post it online does not mean it doesn't happen. No offense but you have no idea what you are talking about. There has only been one large clinical trial posting results of no shut down at 3 mg per day. There have been NO studies done on over 3 mg per day not to mention none were done in young individuals most were old and sick individuals. If you have ever ran a cycle before and felt a huge drop in libido, mood, and appetite that affected your daily life you would have a very hard time "toughing it out" as you say. Also, you have not seen a study showing anything over 3 mg in humans you are honestly speaking out of your ass. Do you know the difference between a study and someone posting their personal results on the internet?
Lol someone snapped , I don't discuss with people who don't keep their cool no point. But also just some food for thought...All AAS are gonna present sides and pro's and con's, you have to weigh your options and accept is a risk, if you are already neck deep on mild sides like those , why not just suck it up , you are the one who got yourself in there , might as well get something worth out of it...And I say mild symptoms because they do not present a physical threat , you can still eat , and last I checked mood/libido are not needed to survive every day , it would concern me to see elevated blood pressure , elevated liver enzymes , you know...serious stuff...**** even acne would be a reason to pull the plug...what you mentioned could just be mild shutdown , which in case , PCT and that's it...That being said , yes I know the difference on a study and on a log , and have ran Osta on rats personally with a friend for a while and seen the results with bloods and control groups...true results can not be extrapolated always from rats to humans , but seeing human anecdote correlate with my data , I consider it a fair assumption that I am correct that a vast majority of the individuals trying Ostarine will not end up with symptoms like yours even at 25mg ED doses.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

"n December 2006, GTx completed a 3 month Phase II double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial in 120 subjects (60 elderly men and 60 postmenopausal women). Enobosarm treatment resulted in a dose-dependent increase in lean body mass (LBM), with those taking the highest dose of 3mg per day showing an average LBM increase of 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs) compared to those who received placebo. The Enobosarm treatment also resulted in improvement in muscle function (performance) in a 12 stair climb test measuring speed and power. Enobosarm had a favorable safety profile, with no serious adverse events reported. Enobosarm also exhibited tissue selectivity with beneficial effects on lean body mass and performance and with no apparent change in measurements of serum PSA, sebum production or serum LH.

In October 2008, GTx announced topline results of the Phase II trial evaluating Enobosarm in patients with cancer cachexia. The clinical trial enrolled 159 cancer patients (average age of 66 years) with non-small cell lung cancer, colorectal cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia or breast cancer at 35 sites in the U.S. and Argentina. Participants were randomized to receive placebo, 1mg or 3mg oral capsule of Enobosarm once daily for 16 weeks. Average reported weight loss prior to entry among all subjects was 8.8%. Subjects were allowed to have standard chemotherapy during the trial. The study met its primary endpoint of absolute change in total lean body mass (muscle) compared to placebo and the secondary endpoint of muscle function (performance). The incidence of serious adverse events, deaths and tumor progression were similar among placebo and the treatment arms. The most common side effects reported among all subjects in the trial were fatigue, anemia, nausea and diarrhea.

GTx and Merck had clinical development plans to evaluate Enobosarm for the treatment of muscle loss in patients with COPD and for the treatment of chronic sarcopenia. They had a goal of initiating an Enobosarm Phase II COPD clinical trial in the first quarter of 2010 and an Enobosarm Phase IIb chronic sarcopenia clinical trial in 2010."

Pretty interesting stuff.An increase of lbm at 3mgs.

as for the 25+mgs a day...I'm paranoid about my nuts.so....I would want a serm.

Can you please link/paste the study though.I would like to see.

As for the mood drop...I NEVER!!!! see that happening with ostraine.I have said it before...I can see addicts getting hooked to the "good" feeling that ostraine brings.I'm sorry big david had a bad experence though.

I don't believe it is an AAS either.It's a SARM.I'm sure lethargic sides may come with the doses of 50 mg's or higher idk though.I'm using it as an in between cycle aid.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The fact remains there haven't been studies over 3 mg. I just may be more sensitive than other people to certain side effects, especially estrogen related ones. This may not happen to you at all. But I have deff seen reports of both libido drop and mood drop using ostarine. All I am saying to the OP is be careful with your dosing.
I don't want any of those sides, not after coming off clomid....that is the last thing I need....and I figure I'm susceptible if its anything estrogen related. But we'll see, at least I'll be doing 20mg per day then taper down to 13mg the final 2 weeks....maybe that will help mitigate any sides, lowering the dose after the first 3 weeks....or maybe I won't get any sides! even better.....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want any of those sides, not after coming off clomid....that is the last thing I need....and I figure I'm susceptible if its anything estrogen related. But we'll see, at least I'll be doing 20mg per day then taper down to 13mg the final 2 weeks....maybe that will help mitigate any sides, lowering the dose after the first 3 weeks....or maybe I won't get any sides! even better.....
The increase in estrogen is not enough to be concerned about.An otc ai will take care of that.I didn't even use one.The slight estrogen increase is due to the healing propertys on joints/tendons ostraine comes with.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Lol someone snapped , I don't discuss with people who don't keep their cool no point. But also just some food for thought...All AAS are gonna present sides and pro's and con's, you have to weigh your options and accept is a risk, if you are already neck deep on mild sides like those , why not just suck it up , you are the one who got yourself in there , might as well get something worth out of it...And I say mild symptoms because they do not present a physical threat , you can still eat , and last I checked mood/libido are not needed to survive every day , it would concern me to see elevated blood pressure , elevated liver enzymes , you know...serious stuff...**** even acne would be a reason to pull the plug...what you mentioned could just be mild shutdown , which in case , PCT and that's it...That being said , yes I know the difference on a study and on a log , and have ran Osta on rats personally with a friend for a while and seen the results with bloods and control groups...true results can not be extrapolated always from rats to humans , but seeing human anecdote correlate with my data , I consider it a fair assumption that I am correct that a vast majority of the individuals trying Ostarine will not end up with symptoms like yours even at 25mg ED doses.
I did not snap I just find it pretty funny that you are giving people advice on products that you have no studies backing at that dose and you have not ran personally. If you have never ran a hormone cycle or a sarm cycle, then why are you giving advice on them? You read the general consensus and assume it to be fact on a compound being used at unstudied doses. I am glad you can assume that you are correct based on reading a few threads on the internet. I know your type and have seen you argue with other people in other threads. I get that you want the last word and that is fine. All I am doing is posting to tell the OP to be careful of how he doses this product. Next time you "cite" a study, how about you actually cite a real study and not one you found on a log. Very ironic that you cite a study you found yet demand pyrobatt shows you his study, even though you never had a study to back up what you said to begin with. I think you get the idea.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You might get none I am giving my experiences as a warning to others. Better to be careful with dosing than be aggressive.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The increase in estrogen is not enough to be concerned about.An otc ai will take care of that.I didn't even use one.The slight estrogen increase is due to the healing propertys on joints/tendons ostraine comes with.
yeah like I said the other day, I'm stacking it with forma stanzol since I like to take something anti-estrogen with any cycle since I think it helps me due to the fact I know I have naturally high estrogen levels....but I was not taking forma because I think osta raises estrogen, just thought it would stack well out of what I had laying around (for a relatively non-suppressive cycle). but at least its there in case of any excess estrogen....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
"n December 2006, GTx completed a 3 month Phase II double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial in 120 subjects (60 elderly men and 60 postmenopausal women). Enobosarm treatment resulted in a dose-dependent increase in lean body mass (LBM), with those taking the highest dose of 3mg per day showing an average LBM increase of 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs) compared to those who received placebo. The Enobosarm treatment also resulted in improvement in muscle function (performance) in a 12 stair climb test measuring speed and power. Enobosarm had a favorable safety profile, with no serious adverse events reported. Enobosarm also exhibited tissue selectivity with beneficial effects on lean body mass and performance and with no apparent change in measurements of serum PSA, sebum production or serum LH.

In October 2008, GTx announced topline results of the Phase II trial evaluating Enobosarm in patients with cancer cachexia. The clinical trial enrolled 159 cancer patients (average age of 66 years) with non-small cell lung cancer, colorectal cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia or breast cancer at 35 sites in the U.S. and Argentina. Participants were randomized to receive placebo, 1mg or 3mg oral capsule of Enobosarm once daily for 16 weeks. Average reported weight loss prior to entry among all subjects was 8.8%. Subjects were allowed to have standard chemotherapy during the trial. The study met its primary endpoint of absolute change in total lean body mass (muscle) compared to placebo and the secondary endpoint of muscle function (performance). The incidence of serious adverse events, deaths and tumor progression were similar among placebo and the treatment arms. The most common side effects reported among all subjects in the trial were fatigue, anemia, nausea and diarrhea.

GTx and Merck had clinical development plans to evaluate Enobosarm for the treatment of muscle loss in patients with COPD and for the treatment of chronic sarcopenia. They had a goal of initiating an Enobosarm Phase II COPD clinical trial in the first quarter of 2010 and an Enobosarm Phase IIb chronic sarcopenia clinical trial in 2010."

Pretty interesting stuff.An increase of lbm at 3mgs.

as for the 25+mgs a day...I'm paranoid about my nuts.so....I would want a serm.

Can you please link/paste the study though.I would like to see.

As for the mood drop...I NEVER!!!! see that happening with ostraine.I have said it before...I can see addicts getting hooked to the "good" feeling that ostraine brings.I'm sorry big david had a bad experence though.

I don't believe it is an AAS either.It's a SARM.I'm sure lethargic sides may come with the doses of 50 mg's or higher idk though.I'm using it as an in between cycle aid.
This is quite interesting and amazing , hard to believe I have missed this read haha , I answered in PM , thanks for the read buddy!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah like I said the other day, I'm stacking it with forma stanzol since I like to take something anti-estrogen with any cycle since I think it helps me due to the fact I know I have naturally high estrogen levels....but I was not taking forma because I think osta raises estrogen, just thought it would stack well out of what I had laying around (for a relatively non-suppressive cycle). but at least its there in case of any excess estrogen....
Haha you got it down then.The forma may actualy help cause of the igf1 increase :) good luck!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha you got it down then.The forma may actualy help cause of the igf1 increase :) good luck!
yeah for real, its a good stacker with just about anything.....also taking intimidate, and will be adding in reduce XT for cortisol once the endoamp from my TRS-2 is gone (one more day, some of my PCT ran a few days over)....I thought it was a badass non-suppressive stack idea....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza clear your pms haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah for real, its a good stacker with just about anything.....also taking intimidate, and will be adding in reduce XT for cortisol once the endoamp from my TRS-2 is gone (one more day, some of my PCT ran a few days over)....I thought it was a badass non-suppressive stack idea....
By the way.Heart rate is un affected by ostraine or atleast by my experence.I used a pre workout and felt like a god.Craze plus ostraine...mmmmm

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
http://sarms101.com/sarms-ostarine/

Also for David , I have my own logs of data on rats , have researched Osta with a Biochem major who is formulating his thesis around AAS for athletes so if you want his stuff I can send it to you , I have been his lab-bitch haha for a while I help him out with the rats and all , we have access to blood and further analisys and have performed a lot of tests of osta on many labs with control and placebo groups.

Also , he is running it now himself at 25mg on week 2 , no bad sides , already increasing strength , gonna run for 8 weeks , he had clean bloods before dosing , he will get bloods at weeks 3-6-8 and after PCT which he decided will be OTC so bloods on week 12 too...I can send you that , THAT last one is a human cotrolled trial...with proof of how suppressive it can be on a healthy 23 y.o. male bodybuilder...and we have extrapolated the results from the rats into humans seeing how logs and anecdotal experience tell the same thing we have found in data...true I have lacked a lot of reasearch on other medical fields , this was a test on old men and menopausal women...I shall look to see if I find one on BB or Healthy young men.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
http://sarms101.com/sarms-ostarine/

Also for David , I have my own logs of data on rats , have researched Osta with a Biochem major who is formulating his thesis around AAS for athletes so if you want his stuff I can send it to you , I have been his lab-bitch haha for a while I help him out with the rats and all , we have access to blood and further analisys and have performed a lot of tests of osta on many labs with control and placebo groups.

Also , he is running it now himself at 25mg on week 2 , no bad sides , already increasing strength , gonna run for 8 weeks , he had clean bloods before dosing , he will get bloods at weeks 3-6-8 and after PCT which he decided will be OTC so bloods on week 12 too...I can send you that , THAT last one is a human cotrolled trial...with proof of how suppressive it can be on a healthy 23 y.o. male bodybuilder...and we have extrapolated the results from the rats into humans seeing how logs and anecdotal experience tell the same thing we have found in data...true I have lacked a lot of reasearch on other medical fields , this was a test on old men and menopausal women...I shall look to see if I find one on BB or Healthy young men.
I was not attacking you personally but when someone says something so definitively there should be a source to back it up. There have been no clinical trials on younger healthy individuals and no trials on over 3 mg per day. I like that your friend is getting blood work for what he is working on but that still is not a clinical trial. What he is doing would be called a case study, which is still a useful tool in studying the affects of a drug, but it can not possibly show all the side effects that a randomized, placebo controlled study would show. I can tell you that you will not find another study besides the one pyrobatt showed because they do not exist. Ostarine is being developed as a drug for muscle wasting diseases and has not even been approved yet by the fda it is still in phase III trials. If you do have a trial on rats that is good, but that doesn't really tell us much with humans.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I was not attacking you personally but when someone says something so definitively there should be a source to back it up. There have been no clinical trials on younger healthy individuals and no trials on over 3 mg per day. I like that your friend is getting blood work for what he is working on but that still is not a clinical trial. What he is doing would be called a case study, which is still a useful tool in studying the affects of a drug, but it can not possibly show all the side effects that a randomized, placebo controlled study would show. I can tell you that you will not find another study besides the one pyrobatt showed because they do not exist. Ostarine is being developed as a drug for muscle wasting diseases and has not even been approved yet by the fda it is still in phase III trials. If you do have a trial on rats that is good, but that doesn't really tell us much with humans.
That is true , and I do agree I can be a d1ck most of the time , appretiate the pacience you have dealing with me , however once I get more info and he gets more of his thesis done I'll present to yah , shall you want to discuss the case study handled here. I did notice it IS showing promise in the muscle wasting department for all I've read with cancer or aids related muscle wasting , which is quite remarkable. I'll just try to hold my tongue on this a bit more hehe...I am sensitive about Osta since I have seen very admirable results in both the rats and my friend so far. I have yet to grow up it seems ^^' forgive my hot headed 21 y.o. ideology...hehe

Riley75

Awards
I have nolva on hand and will be watching out for signs of shutdown, but I am also thinking about taking a week or two off at the end of my ostarine and starting a 6 week halodrol cycle. If I dont do the halodrol cycle I will probably use Triazole and Daa post Ostarine.

Riley75

Awards
Just to let you all know, I will be logging my cycle. I will start the cycle and log as soon as my osta arrives, I'm hopping Tuesday or Wednesday. I will include before and after pictures and make it as detailed as possible.

corco13

Awards

Hey buddy what OTC PCT did he decide on? I've heard people running things like DAA + Erase Pro and think its ok? I'm considering a run and will possibly go OTC PCT as well! If anyone has ideas or thoughts?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey buddy what OTC PCT did he decide on? I've heard people running things like DAA + Erase Pro and think its ok? I'm considering a run and will possibly go OTC PCT as well! If anyone has ideas or thoughts?
After the last 2 weeks at 50mg ED it was suppressive and he is down week 1 of clomid (on Monday) clomid, erase and DAA