M1,4ADD not working?

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start my third week on Designer's M1,4ADD and I am only up 2 pounds, but that could be from increased calories...

First week I ran 90mg ED and the second week I ran 120mg ED. I was under the impression that I would at least gain quite a bit of water, which I have yet to do so. Am I not taking enough?

Feedback is appreciated

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Eating pretty clean. I only weigh 170 but I'm trying to get at least 3500-4000 calories every day.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could think of would be diet....

If youre only 170, I would think you might be a "hard gainer"....depending on your height and experience lifting, maybe clean isnt the way to go. If size is your goal, and you have trouble gaining weight, eat more healthy fats, complex carbs and TONS of protein. Make sure your PWO shake has enough carbs and protein....M1,4 is good stuff and I have seen people explode on it....keep it up and dont get discouraged.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could think of would be diet....

If youre only 170, I would think you might be a "hard gainer"....depending on your height and experience lifting, maybe clean isnt the way to go. If size is your goal, and you have trouble gaining weight, eat more healthy fats, complex carbs and TONS of protein. Make sure your PWO shake has enough carbs and protein....M1,4 is good stuff and I have seen people explode on it....keep it up and dont get discouraged.
Im only 5'9, been lifting a few years, but the last 2 or so have been serious. I would probably have at least 10 more pounds if I hadn't hurt my shoulder a few months back. My post workout shake should be fine, but I could probably add more fats to my diet.

Are you using the powder or the caps?
caps from Designer Supps

GonnaBHuge

Awards
I've tried the powder from DS and from custom, and did not have any response. I went as high as 200 mg/day divided into 4-5 doses thoughout the day. No water weight, acne or changes of ANY kind were noticed, just constant heartburn from all the PEG400. Maybe we are just non-responders, b/c at my dosage for 5 weeks (which should be the equivalent of 30mg/day of dbol) I should've noticed something. And yes, I ate and trained like crazy in case anyone was wondering.

Anyone else who did not respond, please post brand, dosage and length of cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....don't know what to suggest here. Are you doing any cardio? I know there have been some who had to increase their dosages quit a bit to get the "desired" results. I would keep it at 120mg's for a two week period, then maybe increase to 150mg's if nothing is noticed. You may be one who would benefit by adding in some 4ad. I'm not one who is able to do that.

I'm doing my first cycle with a stand alone M1,4add. Got my powder from Custom. I'm retaining a bunch of water right now, but that happens easily for me. Also, my diet has not been very clean lately. It took less about 10 days for me to really see/feel the difference. I'm dosing at 120 mg's ed. So far, I'm liking this better than M1T for the fact of no lethargy or uncomfortable pumps.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
is it effecting your appetite or libido at all? when i tried this stuff my appetite went throught the roof and it also increased libido. i just want to know if it is effecting you in any way at all.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
is it effecting your appetite or libido at all? when i tried this stuff my appetite went throught the roof and it also increased libido. i just want to know if it is effecting you in any way at all.
I don't feel any different at all

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Sounds like it's not your thing. you should have felt something buy now.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
should I just go ahead and stop and run a PCT? I have some left over 6-OXO and a new bottle of Nolva, but I would rather not use the nolva unless I really need to at this point...

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
people talk about not feeling shut down after a full m14ad cycle. if i was you, and i did not feel any different, i would save the nolva. of course the safer route is to do pct of some kind but it need not be too extreme.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 160mg per day myself, along with 80mg/day of M5aa. Weight gain hasn't been dramatic, but strength is climbing very quickly.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm up around 15 pounds at almost 5 weeks, 12 pounds after three weeks.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 160mg per day myself, along with 80mg/day of M5aa. Weight gain hasn't been dramatic, but strength is climbing very quickly.
That sounds more like it is from the M5aa though...

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
people talk about not feeling shut down after a full m14ad cycle. if i was you, and i did not feel any different, i would save the nolva. of course the safer route is to do pct of some kind but it need not be too extreme.
I'm just going to use up the rest of my 6-oxo I guess and save the nolva for later

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of Dbol? You sure?

I thought it was normally usedf weeks 1-5 of a test cycle, to kickstart gains until the test kicks in.

I dont really know a lot about his, but is it wise to run a M14ADD only cycle. People get bashed for running Dbol only cycles. Is there another active M14ADD converts to?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
when you do decide to stop DEFINITELY DO PCT
don't ever assume since you don't feel shut down that you aren't shut down
by introducing chemicals like that into your body your hormonal levels are going to fucked up
always do pct
better safe than sorry