Dianabol + Testosterone Ethanate Cycle

Achievable

Awards
Sup ladies, before you come too a "wow man you're way too small too be doing a cycle" sort of conclusion, It's too late now.
I've been pretty upkeep on my nutrition, and dedication. This is my first actual gear Cycle. I've been an idiot in my younger years and did "Epivar" Epistane Clone, and Mdrol. Both with proper PCT, and lost every gain possible from those.
I got blood work done and everything looks fine.
I've been working out for 3 years, nutrition has been on and off.

Starting Weight: 155
Current weight: 170
Weeks in Cycle: 4

I was running Dbol at 50mg/day for 4 weeks. Got clean weight gains and decent strength gains.
My original plan was Dbol at 50mg/day for 4 weeks, and Test E 500mg/week(monday and thursday injections of 250mg) for 10 - 14 weeks, haven't decided yet.
Arimidex starting week 2, .25mg EOD
I'm taking Multi's, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Saw Palmetto, HCG at week 6, Liv52.

My PCT consists of Nolva, Chlomid and a Natural Testosterone Booster. I'll put doses in later.

This is going too be a daily/weekly LOG
Pictures too be added.

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Choose either nolva or clomid, clomid being the better choice. You are probably up 5-7 real pounds I would guess, Dbol makes you hold a lot of water. How is your AI doing going, you might want to bump it a little to drop some water and see where you are and then bring it down again as the test will not aromatize a crazy amount. How much test are you on?