Forged extreme mass? - AnabolicMinds.com

Forged extreme mass?

1. Registered User

Forged extreme mass?

I am going to start a cycle of this supplement. I want feedback from someone who has taken it what results did you get? Did you like it or do you suggest another product for increasing strength and mass. what would you suggest for me to take along with it?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by clarz101
    I am going to start a cycle of this supplement. I want feedback from someone who has taken it what results did you get? Did you like it or do you suggest another product for increasing strength and mass. what would you suggest for me to take along with it?
    Wow bro do your research and btw these arent supplements your just going to hurt your body when you dont know what your putting in it
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Man I that is some strong stuff... how old are you? What's your stats and what cycles have you done? I can't help you without that info brother
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im pretty sure he either ran this or changed his mind, strong 2.5 month thread bump though
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

take 5 a day, eat lots of carbs, avoid protein you'll just poop alot.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Don't look at the price so much as the ingredients as even experienced vets I know won't even touch it; unless you're mad careful and know exactly what you're doing I would maybe suggest it. If it's your first time, STAY AWAY. As live to lift says, take a look at the chemical compounds and what their names are, the research those individual and then imagine stacking all those together.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What up sin?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    What up sin?
    whats good fam, there we go brand new to this and still trying to figure out how to work this; still waiting on my thread to go through and knowing me I prob put it in the wrong area, but email me a link of your log as well so I can keep up with it on this site too please. Chillin in remote middle of nowhere, with the little time of connection I got then back to work.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SinX

whats good fam, there we go brand new to this and still trying to figure out how to work this; still waiting on my thread to go through and knowing me I prob put it in the wrong area, but email me a link of your log as well so I can keep up with it on this site too please. Chillin in remote middle of nowhere, with the little time of connection I got then back to work.
    Lol ahh the glory of being in a small town with bummy internet. Ill pm you.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

no doubt I actually tried pming you as well, but I got a message that I need 7 counts or posts, I'ma try and hit that up soon yeah man it's driving me crazy that I have to come into town that's like 45-1hr away for not a whole lot, but I mean for the job it is what it is no complaints; good thing no other reps here tell this kid to take this with forma and forged and tell then him it's gonna be all good with explosive lean gains and what not.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    no doubt I actually tried pming you as well, but I got a message that I need 7 counts or posts, I'ma try and hit that up soon yeah man it's driving me crazy that I have to come into town that's like 45-1hr away for not a whole lot, but I mean for the job it is what it is no complaints; good thing no other reps here tell this kid to take this with forma and forged and tell then him it's gonna be all good with explosive lean gains and what not.
    Yea thatd suck. If you enjoy the job though, things like the driving seem miniscule then. This board is full of information and great advice. And they dont push need2s products only lol they actually suggest other companies.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeah they hooked it up with some good perks as well, def no complaints and from what I've been reading def some great stuff. I feel like elite and steriology and a few other ones are getting the take over with horrible poor advice and even for a first timer as myself I know better than to just listen to that and realize how bad even a non-methyl can be, but it is what it is I know they wanna make money and slowly turning into a *** where they just wanna push without telling you; I won't front I like a lot of their products and will prob get a few here and there, but I mean come on ish is gettin ridic though
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yea thatd suck. If you enjoy the job though, things like the driving seem miniscule then. This board is full of information and great advice. And they dont push need2s products only lol they actually suggest other companies.
    alright fam I gotta ride back, def gonna check out your logs on this and the other, gonna try and keep mine update as frequent as possible; have a good one bro, God bless and take care man, one.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FORGED EXTREME MASS FAQ
    By russianstar in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 08:13 AM
  2. Forged Black or Forged mass extreme
    By smith22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. Forged Black Extreme vs. Forged Mass Extreme
    By kevandju in forum Custom Capsule