guy at work....

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
He's almost always on a cycle.

Nothing illegal, but case in point he'll do a superdrol cycle, then take a 3 week break with little to no PCT, then jump right back on another cycle.

This kind of blows my mind.

He does look good, on the outside anyway.

Do you think he's do any lasting damage beyond the risk of liver damage?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is rough on cholesterol and blood pressure. but chances are hes probably fine but y risk it. pct isnt relly for health purposes its to recover test levels asap to make more gains. if he does this for a long period of time he might run into some problems though but who wouldnt

SPS

Awards
  • Established
His libido is probably as very low and his nuts are probably very small. Yeah if that is continued for a decent period of time the high bp, low dhl, high ldl, and liver stress will catch up with him.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
the odd thing about anabolics id that some ppl run into complications with even the mildest short cycles while others blatently abuse and use rediculois doses for absurd amounts of time then end up fine so its always a amble and depends on the peron

supernerd

Awards
Is he at least actually strong after all that?

carnivore24

Awards
the odd thing about anabolics id that some ppl run into complications with even the mildest short cycles while others blatently abuse and use rediculois doses for absurd amounts of time then end up fine so its always a amble and depends on the peron
Yeah it sucks its the luck if the draw and genetics. Some people smoke for 40 years and just have a nasty cough. Others get lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke..... wtf with that

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Well if anything happens to him because of them and can't do cycles anymore he probably won't be able to maintain his body at all since his test levels are probably shot.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
in for balls that are raisins :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's really hard to say cuz he may be a genetic freak like my dad's uncle who's 80 years old and has been drinking and smoking all his life yet he's healthy as a kitten.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem really interested in this guy at work. You're not gonna kidnap him, kill him and wear his skin as coat are you?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Nobody smokes their whole life and is healthy as a kitten ;) there is damage, you just may not be able to see it. The majority of smokers have COPD and Destroyed their Insides, its just undiagnosed. Same way that 60% of the population is obese but the docs will never mention it. /end off topic rant lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If he does it for a few years then yes, definitely. One year of just that, damage yes but recoverable to say the least.

He may need to see a fert doc though.

supernerd

Awards
I guess if you didn't want kids, weren't terribly concerned about the long term, and wanted a lot of strength/size now, that could work for a while. That doesn't necessarily make it a great idea, though. But, no one lives forever anyway.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You seem really interested in this guy at work. You're not gonna kidnap him, kill him and wear his skin as coat are you?
Easy Buffalo Bill lol

Stupes

He's almost always on a cycle.

Nothing illegal, but case in point he'll do a superdrol cycle, then take a 3 week break with little to no PCT, then jump right back on another cycle.

This kind of blows my mind.

He does look good, on the outside anyway.

Do you think he's do any lasting damage beyond the risk of liver damage?
Beyond liver damage? Who knows for sure - but anyone who uses oral steroids is running the risk of damage to some degree. This guy running oral only cycles repeatedly is increasing his risk of damage.

I do know this - it would be much safer to run a steady, moderate level of test without cycling.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Beyond liver damage? Who knows for sure - but anyone who uses oral steroids is running the risk of damage to some degree. This guy running oral only cycles repeatedly is increasing his risk of damage.

I do know this - it would be much safer to run a steady, moderate level of test without cycling.
Clogged arteries from super low HDL is possible

Stupes

Clogged arteries from super low HDL is possible
Agreed - Lower HDL is a certain guarantee. Mine was lowered from oral use and it has never rebounded to it's previous level.

However, I do not believe the mainstream position that cholesterol causes blockage - but I am in the minority I know.