1. Newbie

46 y o 5 11 195 47 34 18 - Lookin to take the next step. I tried Monster for 2 months and really like it, but am looking for more. A local store suggested megaplexx, but I only hear how horrible that is (4 methylated comps in one thing - liver suicide - etc). I want to try a single PH or maybe a stack of 2, but I'm not sure what will give me the biggest ban. Right now I'm thinking superdrol, but any advice would be appreciated - especially your own experiences - both pro and con. Thanks - Matt

2. Hm...If its your first single-run PH look into a single run of Halodrol , or Epistane , both good with the latter being a bit more aggressive on sides:

Halo info:
    http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/
    Epi Info:
    http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

Though if you are not afraid of the legality issues and can get gear , a 12 week Test run should be pretty good for a first run of gear , which is actually the one most people enjoy.

More info:
    PCT: PCT: What, Why, and How!

In case of gear: Unreal's Guide to Injectables

Questions, concerns, cycle advice, just post up here: Androgenic/Anabolic hormones questions & answers Newbs welcome
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

3. Superdrol is a bad idea for your first run. Epistane or haladrol would be a much better choice. I would personally never use any product that had several methyls . There usually under dosed . I'm a big epistane fan but people love haladrol as well .
    You could always look into primordial performance or forerunner labs super DHEA . No worry about liver strain and not as suppressive , gains are much slower but usually easier to keep .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   

4. Thanks guys. Gear would definitely be my first choice, but I don't have any connections. I'll definitely try this and really appreciate the advice. Any idea what kinda gains I can expect. I eat well. Will definitely increase protein. Workout m-f for a little over an hour. Thanks again.

5. Quote Originally Posted by matt.gibson76 View Post
    Thanks guys. Gear would definitely be my first choice, but I don't have any connections. I'll definitely try this and really appreciate the advice. Any idea what kinda gains I can expect. I eat well. Will definitely increase protein. Workout m-f for a little over an hour. Thanks again.
    If you do test for 12-14 weeks gains are huge lol , besides its your first gear run , you can gain up to 10-15lbs DIET DEPENDING and it depends a LOT on how you workout and if you do PROPER PCT!! Specially keep in mind PROPER PCT!! Increase calories don't have to come all from protein , you will need more fats and carbs too...Look into your nutrition and post up your questions for AAS and Gear in the thread I posted yah where Newbs are welcome (I'm not a pro hehe...But Dr.Str8ed and Jb are in there and they are pro's in this)
    >SNS-Glycophase<

6. Quote Originally Posted by matt.gibson76 View Post
    - I tried Monster for 2 months and really like it, but am looking for more. Thanks - Matt

Is this what you took for 2 months?,

Monster Plexx (blend of 5 prohormones!)

$89.95

Monster Plexx by Innovative Labs

5 compound PH for ultimate MASS & Strength

1. Dymethazine - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine) 6 mg
    2. Halodrol 50 - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) 15 mg
    3. Superdrol - (2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol) 6 mg
    4. Max LMG (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5 diene-17-one) 20 mg
    5. ATD - (1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione) Anti-Aromatase 10 mg
    6. Liver Support Complex 100 mg

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is this what you took for 2 months?,

Monster Plexx (blend of 5 prohormones!)

$89.95

Monster Plexx by Innovative Labs

5 compound PH for ultimate MASS & Strength

1. Dymethazine - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine) 6 mg
    2. Halodrol 50 - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) 15 mg
    3. Superdrol - (2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol) 6 mg
    4. Max LMG (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5 diene-17-one) 20 mg
    5. ATD - (1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione) Anti-Aromatase 10 mg
    6. Liver Support Complex 100 mg
    Dear lord oO that thing looks...NASTY...mega blend of underdosed methyls X_X!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Christ you took that for 2 months ?? Your liver must look like charred bacon . I would run a month of life support by AI and himalayan liver care before you do anything of the methyl variety.

9. No - that wasn't it. I took Monster by Element Nutrition. I don't have enough posts yet to give a link. If you check it out - I'd be interested in your opinions of it and what is it like compared to halo or epi. I think it may have epi in it, but I don't know the scientific names for them yet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by matt.gibson76 View Post
    No - that wasn't it. I took Monster by Element Nutrition. I don't have enough posts yet to give a link. If you check it out - I'd be interested in your opinions of it and what is it like compared to halo or epi. I think it may have epi in it, but I don't know the scientific names for them yet.
    Looks like it has 10mg of epi and 25 mg of LMG per dose. I would just get a bottle of epi and have the flexibility to dose it accordingly. I think epi is best run between 30 and 50 mg per day to get solid results. That said assuming the product is legit the dosages at 4 per day would get you some solid results. You'll need 2 bottles though to really have a effective cycle.

11. So it looks like I've been getting 30mg of epi/day and I'm on week 6. I'll finish it out, but start taking 4 or 5/day to get up to 40 - 50 mg/day. I'll take a month off. Was going to use A-HD for that month. Then try Halo. Comments/suggestions? Thanks

12. Not sure where that is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hello from a Newbie
    By Jman2010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:28 PM
  2. I am a NEWBIE and needs HELP!!!
    By rhinoisback in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:54 PM
  3. newbie cut need help
    By hinds sauce in forum Weight Loss