Havoc RPN log/review

atok2

Awards
24 years old 5 years training consistently
been on a cut for a month now, lost some weigh and strength.

train 5-6 times a week,high volume.

current stats and measurements : 78kg 11% bench: 80kg 6 reps
arms relaxed 31cm squat 100kg 3-4 reps
quad 53cm deadlift 150kg 1rep
chest 99.5cm military press: 55kg 5reps
shoulders 116

Goal: 81kg 9-10% and increase my lifts

going to continue my cut till tomorrow and finish my animal cuts, and then eat just above maintenance.

HAVOC CYCLE
10-20/20/30/30-40 havoc
liver milk
fish oil
3g taurine
multi
zinc

PCT
20/20/10/10 Nolva
0/3/3/2/2/1 reversitol
livermilk
fish oil
multi
zinc

DAY 1
10mg havoc with all the other supps
did chest and tris was weak as **** "its the calorie deficit and not havoc"

nothing else to mention

DAY2
back and bis still weak as ****

nothing else to mention

cant wait till cut is over and start eating normally

any suggestions or recommendations, please feel free to contribute

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Subbed.
whats your weight in lbs?? and height?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
if your goal is to recomp, your better of eating more on w/o days, and below maintenance on cardio/rest days.

thats my plan. i think youll get better results by varying your cals depending on workload for that day, rather then eating a bit above maintenance the whole way through. regardless, good luck. ill be following.

atok2

Awards
I was 178lbs 12-13% a month ago, and now im at 172 10-11%.
6 feet

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Will say it in this thread just like I have in others...epi has consistently been seen to have it's sweet spot at 40mg. Why you'd take 5 weeks to get to that dosage is beyond me. And yes, I'm pretty sure the caloric deficit is what makes you feel weak, as opposed to the 10mg worth of epi.

atok2

Awards
so since i got 10 yesterday and 10 today, would it be better if i take 20 for the next 2 days and then bump it up to 30mg and see what happens?

andro454

Awards
24 years old 5 years training consistently
been on a cut for a month now, lost some weigh and strength.

train 5-6 times a week,high volume.

current stats and measurements : 78kg 11% bench: 80kg 6 reps
arms relaxed 31cm squat 100kg 3-4 reps
quad 53cm deadlift 150kg 1rep
chest 99.5cm military press: 55kg 5reps
shoulders 116

Goal: 81kg 9-10% and increase my lifts

going to continue my cut till tomorrow and finish my animal cuts, and then eat just above maintenance.

HAVOC CYCLE
10-20/20/30/30-40 havoc
liver milk
fish oil
3g taurine
multi
zinc

PCT
20/20/10/10 Nolva
0/3/3/2/2/1 reversitol
livermilk
fish oil
multi
zinc

DAY 1
did chest and tris was weak as **** "its the calorie deficit and not havoc"

nothing else to mention

DAY2
back and bis still weak as ****

nothing else to mention

cant wait till cut is over and start eating normally

any suggestions or recommendations, please feel free to contribute
10, or even 20 mg of havoc isnt gonna do smack s h i t. just saying.. go 30/30/30/30 for a safe cycle. im going 30/30/40/50/50 ,, im on week 2 right now and my strength and weight has gone up substantially . abs are really starting to show!

all in all, dont ever do under 30 mg its poiuntless and a waste of pills

atok2

Awards
thanks for the input ill start 30mg from tomorrow for 3 weeks and maybe bump it up for 40 for the last couple of days

atok2

Awards
10, or even 20 mg of havoc isnt gonna do smack s h i t. just saying.. go 30/30/30/30 for a safe cycle. im going 30/30/40/50/50 ,, im on week 2 right now and my strength and weight has gone up substantially . abs are really starting to show!

what is your main goal? lose fat-build muscle-get stronger
are you eating like a mad man?
what are your stats? weigh-height-lifts " if u dont mind sharing"
any signs of side effects?

orion1

Awards

I'm on day 3 still in the waiting phase. My dosing is the same as yours. However I only weight 150lbs. This is my third epi run in 2 years and I've never dosed above 30mg. I never had sides at 30mg so you think for my weight I'm in over my head?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
I'm on day 3 still in the waiting phase. My dosing is the same as yours. However I only weight 150lbs. This is my third epi run in 2 years and I've never dosed above 30mg. I never had sides at 30mg so you think for my weight I'm in over my head?
not at all man. if you never had much sides(or gains) at 30, you should have bumped up the dosage b4.

have you not had much success on previous cycles?? or are your goals more to shred up?

just asking bc 150 seems pretty light for this being your 3rd cycle. but then again, everyone has diff. goals so im not knockin ya. just askin--thats my goal at the moment too. shredd up more then i have ever before, yet try to stay in the 170-175 range. ive been over 200lbs, but i prefer to be lighter, slim waisted, and athletic.

atok2

Awards
DAY 3
20mg
sunday= rest day

IT was my last day cutting and eating at 2000cals

Day4
30mg "as suggested by other users" took 10mg in the morning,10mg at around 14h and another 10mg will take at 18h

gym was closed,so had to do shoulders at home with the dumbbells that I have.

still nothing to mention other then it feels much better eating above maintenance "2800-3000cal" then cutting!!
LET THE RIDE BEGIN

orion1

Awards
not at all man. if you never had much sides(or gains) at 30, you should have bumped up the dosage b4.

have you not had much success on previous cycles?? or are your goals more to shred up?

just asking bc 150 seems pretty light for this being your 3rd cycle. but then again, everyone has diff. goals so im not knockin ya. just askin--thats my goal at the moment too. shredd up more then i have ever before, yet try to stay in the 170-175 range. ive been over 200lbs, but i prefer to be lighter, slim waisted, and athletic.
Yeah man I had very good success on my first cycle in terms of strength, size and getting toned. The second cycle was essentially useless. I ran IBE epistane for 4 weeks. Seemed bunk or maybe I should've ran it longer and higher. This time I'm doing 30/30/40/40/50 with my goals being gain a little strength with my main focus being get really shredded for summer. Yeah 150 is light but compare our heights. I'm 5'6 and you're a good 5 inches over me. On my frame it probably looks similar to your weight at your height. Ya know?

orion1

Awards
DAY 3
20mg
sunday= rest day

IT was my last day cutting and eating at 2000cals

Day4
30mg "as suggested by other users" took 10mg in the morning,10mg at around 14h and another 10mg will take at 18h

gym was closed,so had to do shoulders at home with the dumbbells that I have.

still nothing to mention other then it feels much better eating above maintenance "2800-3000cal" then cutting!!
LET THE RIDE BEGIN
Right on. Let's us know when it kicks in for you. I can't wait for mine to!

andro454

Awards
no im sure you can safley go up to 40 mg. 50 is considered taking a risk for me. its honestly different for everyone. For example, you arent supposed to get gyno from epi or havoc if you closely look at the structure of it, but some people do because their body is different from everyones elses. w/all due respect,, i cant say anything for sure. you should know how much your body can handle. but try for 40 bro! the highest you SHOULD go is 60. the longest you can run it for is 6 weeks. so you are still in the "safe" zone.

andro454

Awards
what is your main goal? lose fat-build muscle-get stronger
are you eating like a mad man?
what are your stats? weigh-height-lifts " if u dont mind sharing"
any signs of side effects?
loose fat, gain muscle. eating like mad? yes. only healthy things. sandwhiches, chicken, everything healthy. around 3k cal a day. drinking about 100 g protein after every workout. or more. i do mind sharing my stats. but i will tell you this, i am on day 14, and my weight has gone up 15 lbs. abs are really starting to show. upper body has gotten ALOT wider. bigger neck, bench has gone up 20 lbs. every day i go to the gym i feel stronger and can lift more than i did last time w/the same amount of reps. All i honestly want everyone to remember is that the food is the steroid, the pills are a bonus.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Yeah man I had very good success on my first cycle in terms of strength, size and getting toned. The second cycle was essentially useless. I ran IBE epistane for 4 weeks. Seemed bunk or maybe I should've ran it longer and higher. This time I'm doing 30/30/40/40/50 with my goals being gain a little strength with my main focus being get really shredded for summer. Yeah 150 is light but compare our heights. I'm 5'6 and you're a good 5 inches over me. On my frame it probably looks similar to your weight at your height. Ya know?
totally. sounds like we have similar goals.

all i cared about when i was younger was bulking. nowadays, i focus more of my time on cutting, eating right, and staying lean.

Jahcuree

loose fat, gain muscle. eating like mad? yes. only healthy things. sandwhiches, chicken, everything healthy. around 3k cal a day. drinking about 100 g protein after every workout. or more. i do mind sharing my stats. but i will tell you this, i am on day 14, and my weight has gone up 15 lbs. abs are really starting to show. upper body has gotten ALOT wider. bigger neck, bench has gone up 20 lbs. every day i go to the gym i feel stronger and can lift more than i did last time w/the same amount of reps. All i honestly want everyone to remember is that the food is the steroid, the pills are a bonus.
holy ****, did you say 14 days, 15 lbs??? LOL!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed

andro454

Awards
totally. sounds like we have similar goals.

all i cared about when i was younger was bulking. nowadays, i focus more of my time on cutting, eating right, and staying lean.
yeaa buddy. helps you alot more in the long run when peoples goals are like ours.

andro454

Awards
15lbs in 14 days!!!! with abs starting to show!!!!! thats unreal and i have a hard time believing it
its all about the food and the diet you have. pills just amplify the effect of the food and workout. thats all.. today is the last day im dosing 30 mg. next week going 40 mg cant wait to see the results. then 2 more weeks of 50 mg. lets all hope i dont get gyno. LOL!

it has a different effect on everyone. some poeple dont respond to it at all!

orion1

Awards
its all about the food and the diet you have. pills just amplify the effect of the food and workout. thats all.. today is the last day im dosing 30 mg. next week going 40 mg cant wait to see the results. then 2 more weeks of 50 mg. lets all hope i dont get gyno. LOL!

it has a different effect on everyone. some poeple dont respond to it at all!
Sounds like you had the best reaction to this stuff ever!! haha I hope everyone else on cycle right now has the same freakishly good results you've had. What is your diet BTW? so i can adopt it

andro454

Awards
Sounds like you had the best reaction to this stuff ever!! haha I hope everyone else on cycle right now has the same freakishly good results you've had. What is your diet BTW? so i can adopt it
i eat the eastern side food (lots of veggies and patatoes, rice and such. its considered one of the healthiest foods. i dont use oil when im making it which makes it healthier. lots of wheat and grains. of course this doesn't complete my needs for my diet, so what i do is eat other foods such as hotdogs for carbs, nuts for omega 3's, and chicken for solid protein ect. i would love to put up recipes LOL but i dont have time

andro454

Awards
i wish all of you best of luck. word of advise: PLEASE make sure your diet is good for your goal. thats ALL you need. hope you all get better gains than i did

atok2

Awards
Day 5
30mg havoc
changed my routine from back and bi to back and abs, to get and arms day tomorrow

felt good I dont think havoc kicked in yet, Ill weight in every sunday morning

after the workout I felt like I could have kept going!!!

Day 6
30mg havoc

Arms day for the first time in over 6 months, got a very good pump

still no effects good or bad at all!!

We'll see what happens tommorow with legs and abs

Jahcuree

i eat the eastern side food (lots of veggies and patatoes, rice and such. its considered one of the healthiest foods. i dont use oil when im making it which makes it healthier. lots of wheat and grains. of course this doesn't complete my needs for my diet, so what i do is eat other foods such as hotdogs for carbs, nuts for omega 3's, and chicken for solid protein ect. i would love to put up recipes LOL but i dont have time
lol! did you say hotdogs for carbs?? i dont think we need to use that diet plan, thanks though LOL!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
lol! did you say hotdogs for carbs?? i dont think we need to use that diet plan, thanks though LOL!
Hot dogs have like 4g of carbs lol. I think he's full of it. Plus it's not even a good source of protein. He's probably gained 20lbs of fat Bahahaha.

orion1

Awards
Hot dogs have like 4g of carbs lol. I think he's full of it. Plus it's not even a good source of protein. He's probably gained 20lbs of fat Bahahaha.
I'm glad somebody said something. I didn't know if he was just bullsh*ting, being funny, or if it was some crazy outlandish tip I'd never heard of ha.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
El trollo gigante !

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Eats primarily potatoes and rice, needs hot dogs for carbs...

andro454

Awards
damn people lol. my point i was trying to make was that i COULD NOT explain my diet plan that someone requested because all i eat is eastern foods and dishes. im no troll i will be posting before and after pics for sure. and if it was 20 lbs of fat, i wouldnt have abs and i wouldnt have lost my oblique region of my torso either

orion1

Awards
40mg is usually the sweet spot right? Any objections to jumping from 30mg to 40mg by the second week of cycle?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
damn people lol. my point i was trying to make was that i COULD NOT explain my diet plan that someone requested because all i eat is eastern foods and dishes. im no troll i will be posting before and after pics for sure. and if it was 20 lbs of fat, i wouldnt have abs and i wouldnt have lost my oblique region of my torso either
I guess one of the points kind of wearing on your credibility is how you listed your diets. Eastern foods, and the first foods you list are veggies, potatoes, and rice. Vitamins are important and all, but let's face it...that's carbs carbs and carbs (not many in terms of veggies, but certainly in potatoes and rice). You may want to expand on the proportions you eat (especially the chicken), because 15 solid pounds in 14 days seems a bit unbelievable without a solid protein source in somewhat of an abundance. Hell, it kind of seems unbelieveable in general, but I'm willing to hear out your explanation. I'm not coming at you, I'm just explaining why some of us may be doubtful.
40mg is usually the sweet spot right? Any objections to jumping from 30mg to 40mg by the second week of cycle?
Absolutely none. I feel with epi cycles most people tend to stay at a lower dosage for way too many weeks before bumping to 40 - getting to it in the second week is great.

andro454

Awards
IMO 2 weeks of 30 mg lets your body get used to it. but ive seen people doing 30/40/40/50/50 and getting great results

andro454

Awards
I guess one of the points kind of wearing on your credibility is how you listed your diets. Eastern foods, and the first foods you list are veggies, potatoes, and rice. Vitamins are important and all, but let's face it...that's carbs carbs and carbs (not many in terms of veggies, but certainly in potatoes and rice). You may want to expand on the proportions you eat (especially the chicken), because 15 solid pounds in 14 days seems a bit unbelievable without a solid protein source in somewhat of an abundance. Hell, it kind of seems unbelieveable in general, but I'm willing to hear out your explanation. I'm not coming at you, I'm just explaining why some of us may be doubtful.
Absolutely none. I feel with epi cycles most people tend to stay at a lower dosage for way too many weeks before bumping to 40 - getting to it in the second week is great.
i will for sure expand on my diet after my cycle. WITH before and after pics. im typing it all up on microsoft word every week and at the end im going to let everyone see so they can use my log as a reference.

atok2

Awards
day 7
30mg havoc

LEGS day
pushed myself a little bit harder but still no effect from havoc

day 8
30mg havoc

chest and tris
still the same weights, I didnt weight myself yet since the begining, first weight in is gonna be on sunday morning,
I still look the same and i dont think my weight has changed.
Ill probably add 200 more calories to my diet for next week and see what happens.

andro454

Awards
day 7
30mg havoc

LEGS day

day 8
30mg havoc

chest and tris
still the same weights, I didnt weight myself yet since the begining, first weight in is gonna be on sunday morning,
Ill probably add 200 more calories to my diet for next week and see what happens.
i started to see more effectiveness on strength and size on day 14.

orion1

Awards
day 7
30mg havoc

LEGS day

day 8
30mg havoc

chest and tris
That's disappointing man. My eighth day is tomorrow and I too have yet to see anything besides small pumps

atok2

Awards
up those cals and up that dose big boy!!
my maintenance is 2500cals and im eating right now 2800-3000cals and i realy dont want to end up a big fat slob, and i only have 1 bottle of havoc and i dont think ill buy another one for just couple of pills, so ill stick with 30mg for the next 2 weeks and finish with 4mg for the last couple of days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 6
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
Anabolics 34
Supplement Logs 0