Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    112499
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    17.84%

    Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear


    Hi there,

    i have just some questions.

    -Is Stanodrol the same as AndroHard V1?
    -AndroHard (at least V3) claims to have anti-gyno properties. Is this also true for stanodrol?
    -Proviron seems to be an androgen without anabolic properties. Do Androhard and Stanodrol have more anabolic quality and how do they differ?
    -Proviron seems to improve fertility and is only suppressive at higher dosages. Androhard V3 also showed only little suppression even on cycles of 12-16 weeks. But what about stanodrol? Rarely see people run that longer than 8 weeks. And tunedsports even recommend a serm at dosages higher than 450mg??

    My only experience is with stanodrol. What would the advantage for me be to switch to one of the Androhards for the next time?

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Hi there,

    i have just some questions.

    -Is Stanodrol the same as AndroHard V1? YES, the only difference being the means of dosing (AndroHard used LV technology)
    -AndroHard (at least V3) claims to have anti-gyno properties. Is this also true for stanodrol? YES, although you would need to increase dose of stano to match androhard
    -Proviron seems to be an androgen without anabolic properties. Do Androhard and Stanodrol have more anabolic quality and how do they differ? It's benefit is in it's androdgenic properties.
    -Proviron seems to improve fertility and is only suppressive at higher dosages. Androhard V3 also showed only little suppression even on cycles of 12-16 weeks. But what about stanodrol? Rarely see people run that longer than 8 weeks. And tunedsports even recommend a serm at dosages higher than 450mg? I would guess you could have a similar cycle set up with Stanodrol, but AndroHard's carrier (besides making it more efficient in the body) allows it to be dosed once a day, which isn't ideal for Stano.

    My only experience is with stanodrol. What would the advantage for me be to switch to one of the Androhards for the next time? That would be for you to decide. My opinion would obviously be considered bias. However, it does seem the average user has been more impressed with AndroHard, and by design it should be a better product over all.
    See bold, hit me with a PM for a coupon if interested.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Advanced Member
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    112499
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    17.84%

    Thank you very much for your sophisticated answers. Im really interested in trying the AH v3 in comparison to stanodrol. What do you think, would 4 caps/day of AH v3 equal to 600mg Stano in terms of effects? Then one bottle would last 6 weeks.
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Thank you very much for your sophisticated answers. Im really interested in trying the AH v3 in comparison to stanodrol. What do you think, would 4 caps/day of AH v3 equal to 600mg Stano in terms of effects? Then one bottle would last 6 weeks.
    It is worth a shot if that is the dose you prefer for stano. There is a slight difference between users based on AndroHard v3 being a blend of both the a- and b- forms of the compound, but I have heard of guys running 4 caps and were happy with it. What are you running it with? Or would this be solo?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    what do you mean by "the average user has been more impressed with androhard"? References?
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    See bold, hit me with a PM for a coupon if interested.
  6. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    what do you mean by "the average user has been more impressed with androhard"? References?
    He is referring to the feedback from those that have used both there have been man posts of this being so

  7. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i havent seen any
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    He is referring to the feedback from those that have used both there have been man posts of this being so
  8. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All the hormones mentioned need to be dosed rather high and do NOT expect to gain size or great muscle mass form such a compound as a stand alone. These products are hardening/anti-estrogenic agents used to keep estrogen in check and harden up muscle when low in BF or used in place of overly harsh SERMS.

    Proviron -100-200 mg a day
    Stano -- 600-1200 mg a day
    AH ---600-1200 mg a day

    -Matt
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i havent seen any
    Again, your constant negativity in our threads is not going unnoticed, although it isn't surprising since you confessed to have a strong disdain for me.

    As requested:
    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/proho...androhard.html

    Happy?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    u are taking this personally man, I just dont know anyone personally who has said that so saying that the average user likes one or the other better i dont think is fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Again, your constant negativity in our threads is not going unnoticed, although it isn't surprising since you confessed to have a strong disdain for me.

    As requested:
    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/proho...androhard.html

    Happy?
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    u are taking this personally man, I just dont know anyone personally who has said that so saying that the average user likes one or the other better i dont think is fair.
    I just quoted a discussion on it from a prohormone board, it is very fair.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  12. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    1 discussion doesnt mean that the average user likes your product better. You are implying out of all the average users out there they all prefer your product without evidence, 1 discussion doesnt cut it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I just quoted a discussion on it from a prohormone board, it is very fair.
  13. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    the average soda drinker likes pepsi over coca cola. I cant say that unless I have asked LOTS AND LOTS of average soda drinkers and hav evidence, not a few discussions. I know you know that man. Same as i cant say pp products suck because i havent used them, i can only say they are overpriced for ME, but DONT MAKE BROAD GENERALIZATIONS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A TON OF USER FEEDBACK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    1 discussion doesnt mean that the average user likes your product better. You are implying out of all the average users out there they all prefer your product without evidence, 1 discussion doesnt cut it.
  14. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I just dont like how you say s/hit without paper backing. Its like i can say around 75000 people died of alcohol in america in 2008 because i have CDC stats. Or like YOU said to me, paraphrased "ball size is not an accurate gauge of hpta recovery you need bloods." So use this method of evidence in all your affairs. Saying the average steroid user prefers our products and then you show me ONE conversation about it like ur retarded dude. What you should say is "out of the steroid users that I know that have used both products, more prefer our product over the other." See how that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Again, your constant negativity in our threads is not going unnoticed, although it isn't surprising since you confessed to have a strong disdain for me.

    As requested:
    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/proho...androhard.html

    Happy?
  15. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^^
    everyone is so serious on the internet?

    -Matt
  16. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    you use evidence right? I see lots on your website. It is the best to try to stidck with this unless is someone asked for a personal experience so we can cut out the bro science
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    ^^^
    everyone is so serious on the internet?

    -Matt
  17. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,776
    Rep Power
    1317349
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I just dont like how you say s/hit without paper backing. Its like i can say around 75000 people died of alcohol in america in 2008 because i have CDC stats. Or like YOU said to me, paraphrased "ball size is not an accurate gauge of hpta recovery you need bloods." So use this method of evidence in all your affairs. Saying the average steroid user prefers our products and then you show me ONE conversation about it like ur retarded dude. What you should say is "out of the steroid users that I know that have used both products, more prefer our product over the other." See how that works?
    Testicular size is not an accurate gauge since Leydig cells are the primary source of the atrophy yet in only makes up ~10% of the content of the testes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    you use evidence right? I see lots on your website. It is the best to try to stidck with this unless is someone asked for a personal experience so we can cut out the bro science
    Pretty sure that at no point was feedback implied to be on par with empirical evidence.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  18. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    33609
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Testicular size is not an accurate gauge since Leydig cells are the primary source of the atrophy yet in only makes up ~10% of the content of the testes.




    Pretty sure that at no point was feedback implied to be on par with empirical evidence.
    Interesting. So what causes the atrophy? Cause if they only make up 10% of your junk, the shrinkage should be minimal, is it like a placebo and its really just in your head?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,776
    Rep Power
    1317349
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Interesting. So what causes the atrophy? Cause if they only make up 10% of your junk, the shrinkage should be minimal, is it like a placebo and its really just in your head?
    A lot of it is mental as evidenced by the dozens of threads of people saying they're atrophied after 2-3 days, but the typical 4-6 week cycle will not cause nearly as much as many claim (unless you're stacking multiple compounds that are very strong).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  20. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i havent seen any
    He replied with one, I have seen others and we never implied anything I stated there was feedback and there is not to mention the research and science backing our side as well...really why such an agenda with us?

  21. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    what do you mean by "the average user has been more impressed with androhard"? References?
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    you use evidence right? I see lots on your website. It is the best to try to stidck with this unless is someone asked for a personal experience so we can cut out the bro science
    Your quote here asks for personal experience...and you mention it is bro science which do you want? Try and find another company that puts the amount of scientific research into their products that we do

  22. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    it has nothing to do with your products people just cant claim things for whole groups of people without evidence
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Your quote here asks for personal experience...and you mention it is bro science which do you want? Try and find another company that puts the amount of scientific research into their products that we do
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I just dont like how you say s/hit without paper backing. Its like i can say around 75000 people died of alcohol in america in 2008 because i have CDC stats. Or like YOU said to me, paraphrased "ball size is not an accurate gauge of hpta recovery you need bloods." So use this method of evidence in all your affairs. Saying the average steroid user prefers our products and then you show me ONE conversation about it like ur retarded dude. What you should say is "out of the steroid users that I know that have used both products, more prefer our product over the other." See how that works?
    You are a headache. You know, I so badly wanted to point out how ****ing stupid it is that you insist on using testicular size as a means to gauging HPTA shutdown, but I figured I would be nice since you were butthurt about the treatment I gave chocolate milk, but I see I missed my opportunity. Now you are nit-picking the way I state that our product is commonly reviewed as more effective? GTFO.

    Then you use the term bro science, LOL.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. New Member
    gotta get big's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    359
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    38.3%

    Whole lotta mad on this thread. Everyone chill!! (Mr. Freeze voice)
  25. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    About chocolatemilk you claimed that estrogen/progestrone/androgens all added together equals x amount of testosterone enanthate. I was pointing out how thats retarded and his statement of how you could have 400 of estrogen and 100 of androgen and still claim your product gives the same results as 500mg of test/enanthate a week is stupid. And how you constantly make ridiculous claims about your products. Your name shouldnt be heretostudy, it should be here to lie and decieve and act like ur here to help when you just want to sell products.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are a headache. You know, I so badly wanted to point out how ****ing stupid it is that you insist on using testicular size as a means to gauging HPTA shutdown, but I figured I would be nice since you were butthurt about the treatment I gave chocolate milk, but I see I missed my opportunity. Now you are nit-picking the way I state that our product is commonly reviewed as more effective? GTFO.

    Then you use the term bro science, LOL.
  26. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    it is this whole lie about "im heretostudy, ask me questions il help you" and all you do is make s/hit up. But i know people like you so just keep doing it and ill keep calling you out. Its not against your products either i recommended one in another thread TODAY, its against u.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are a headache. You know, I so badly wanted to point out how ****ing stupid it is that you insist on using testicular size as a means to gauging HPTA shutdown, but I figured I would be nice since you were butthurt about the treatment I gave chocolate milk, but I see I missed my opportunity. Now you are nit-picking the way I state that our product is commonly reviewed as more effective? GTFO.

    Then you use the term bro science, LOL.
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bro, honestly not worth my time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    @ what HTS said.

    Anyways...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. New Member
    Mike617's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

    Yo Husker: Shhhhhh
  30. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yo mike eat a d/ick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike617 View Post
    Yo Husker: Shhhhhh
  31. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    @ what HTS said.

    Anyways...
  32. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bro, honestly not worth my time.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    Quote me on that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  34. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141407
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude
  35. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude
  36. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141407
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
    Really mad about this huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    nope if you have an argument say it, dont just post smiley faces you know what i mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Really mad about this huh?
  39. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    nope if you have an argument say it, dont just post smiley faces you know what i mean?
    Is this better?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:53 AM
  2. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in