Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned

pp used to have awesome products the transdermal tren adn others but now they changed their whole structure(which i feel screwed them in the long run) and now they have dhea with fats and grapefruit juice. I would always advise payiong 20-40 dollars for an oral cycle with far better gains than pay hundreds of dollars for dhea with fat and grapefruit extract, and if you dont like my advice dont follow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.

2. Banned

im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Is this better?

3. Banned

and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
    im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
    This is what you said in the PM:

i get it dude you are mad b/c you are one of those pacific/islander trash people, I would hate to be a bald islander type, but you do have sick tattoos though, for reeal they are super sick bro
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

This is what you said in the PM:

Lmao scum
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Lmao scum
    Yeah he is.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

The andro series is expensive, however, there are many logs showing the effectiveness of their products. I don't believe spending $$$ on researching a safer and effective product is something to be mad at...bro. not everyone has a test source or is willing to take that step, so I'm all for alternative options for ppl.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. New Member

The only time I ever see somebody disappointed with their products is when they run it for 4 weeks, everything I've seen that had about 8 weeks absolutely loved these products. I do agree with the pricing especially with bulk! That stuff is expensive. If money wasn't a problem though I'd run these products.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yeah AndroMass v2 was more than legit. About the only thing I've used and gained real size off of. I'll be honest some sups help, but what I used from PP was legit. It's better to spend money on PP products and actually get results than buying some of this stuff sold in certain stores that won't do a damn thing except drain your wallet and you get no gains. Wether drain it and get gains.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'm waiting to try AndroLean.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I'm waiting to try AndroLean.
    Yeah me too lol
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  14. Banned

i said he was a pacific trash islander person, not that pacific islander people were trash, i just know a lot of people like that. I dont ever chalk anything up to your side, you lie about your products and try to swindle people an you and other know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

15. Banned

You can call me scum and ill call you trash and i never said your race/ethnicity was trash, i said you were bald and YOU were trash, i have many friends in hawaii and my stepfather is from the phillipines, but i know trash when i see it
    Yeah he is.
  16. Banned

and for the comment you wanted me to quote you on you said " you ahve 3 red ball and 5 blue balls and 3 green balls, then you add them all up(referring to estrogen androgens and progestrones) and you get the total number of test enanthate that we claim from our products." this is paraphrased but ILL FIND THE thread, its the one where you and chocolate got in to it and dont say you didnt say this b/c you did. Thats why you are a piece of garbage lying scumbag pimping your products and MAKING FALSE CLAIMS

17. Banned

what ph/ds/steroids doesnt work where you dont get results from? OR are you referring to non-hormonal products
    Yeah AndroMass v2 was more than legit. About the only thing I've used and gained real size off of. I'll be honest some sups help, but what I used from PP was legit. It's better to spend money on PP products and actually get results than buying some of this stuff sold in certain stores that won't do a damn thing except drain your wallet and you get no gains. Wether drain it and get gains.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Here2Study is a bit of a mean weird creepy guy... but he doesn't lie.. he is like everyone's grandfather but he is in his 20's(guess).. The info he gives is solid and he is definitely trying to sell product... Him and Matt Porter both are very clear about what they are trying to do here on the forums..

But in many instances I have seen them recommend products to compliment the androseries and I have never heard them deter people away from proven products like TEST or TREN...

I don't get what the OP is trying to prove, but no matter how creepy and weirdly passive aggressive and angry H2S is.. He is not a bad guy and rarely if ever have I seen him give bad info..
  19. Banned

thanks for your info and matt porter is awesome, i have no beef with him. But saying that adding all estrogens/progestrones/androgens together and that equals the amount of injectable testosterone is wrong and isnt true
    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Here2Study is a bit of a mean weird creepy guy... but he doesn't lie.. he is like everyone's grandfather but he is in his 20's(guess).. The info he gives is solid and he is definitely trying to sell product... Him and Matt Porter both are very clear about what they are trying to do here on the forums..

But in many instances I have seen them recommend products to compliment the androseries and I have never heard them deter people away from proven products like TEST or TREN...

I don't get what the OP is trying to prove, but no matter how creepy and weirdly passive aggressive and angry H2S is.. He is not a bad guy and rarely if ever have I seen him give bad info..
  20. SPS

I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    i said he was a pacific trash islander person, not that pacific islander people were trash, i just know a lot of people like that. I dont ever chalk anything up to your side, you lie about your products and try to swindle people an you and other know it.
    Then why did you even mention it? Man you may have some valid points, I would like to see they thread you are referring to, but8 you need to cool it because you are just undermining your own credibility when you fly off the handle like that.
  21. Banned

yes i agree, i apologize for the racial comments they are uncalled for and stupid but i stand by my comment about hts lying, chocolate milk is helping me find the thread now unless hts wants to just tell me which thread it is????
    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Then why did you even mention it? Man you may have some valid points, I would like to see they thread you are referring to, but8 you need to cool it because you are just undermining your own credibility when you fly off the handle like that.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post

Thank you, both for sharing the kind words and for making me laugh. I am tempted to add creepy old weird guy to my signature for awhile.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Thats why you are a piece of garbage lying scumbag pimping your products and MAKING FALSE CLAIMS

Bro, this is the internet. Chill the **** out. I am not getting anymore involved in this as I am seriously starting to get a bit creeped out by the passion behind your hatred for me. Sign off, go have a beer, and relax.
    Name:  I12128501-8.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  16.7 KB
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Banned

whast the thread where u and chocolatemilk got into it about about the test enanthate injectable equivalency
    Bro, this is the internet. Chill the **** out. I am not getting anymore involved in this as I am seriously starting to get a bit creeped out by the passion behind your hatred for me. Sign off, go have a beer, and relax.
    Name:  I12128501-8.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  16.7 KB
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

whast the thread where u and chocolatemilk got into it about about the test enanthate injectable equivalency
    You are that crazed about it, you can find it. I actually do have the link from emails I had laughed about it in. I just reviewed my comments and am un-changed from any portion of it. I explained that in terms of AndroHard, nearly all the calculation was based on the androgenic potency of it and it's conversion to DHT, which was fact.

Keep on my nuts, and I will start using the report button myself. You have utilized insults against me, you called another user a fa*got, and you made a derogatory comment about someone's race. You know, you and your boy chocolate milk have alot in common.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

You are that crazed about it, you can find it. I actually do have the link from emails I had laughed about it in. I just reviewed my comments and am un-changed from any portion of it. I explained that in terms of AndroHard, nearly all the calculation was based on the androgenic potency of it and it's conversion to DHT, which was fact.

Keep on my nuts, and I will start using the report button myself. You have utilized insults against me, you called another user a fa*got, and you made a derogatory comment about someone's race. You know, you and your boy chocolate milk have alot in common.
    Don't waste ya time with this guy. He's lucky I have stuff to lose from this forum, otherwise I'd let him have it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Don't waste ya time with this guy. He's lucky I have stuff to lose from this forum, otherwise I'd let him have it.
    Yep, the infractions on my account are the only thing keeping my mouth shut. Done with it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Banned

dont get mad when i talk s/hit and then U threaten me
  29. Banned

wahts the thread called then and ill find it myself, if you have nothing to hide let me see it. You said that they way
    pp claims they can use injectable testosterone equivalency is because they add all the estrogens/progestrone and androgens together to get a certain number and that equals test which is most certainly doesnt. SHOW ME THE thread and man up stop beating around the bush

30. Banned

I would be "done with it" too if i said estrogen equals injectable testosterone
    Yep, the infractions on my account are the only thing keeping my mouth shut. Done with it.
  31. Banned

Let me have it dude privately i wont copy what u post on here, what u send me privately is between me and you
  32. SPS

Not trying to add fuel to the fire. But does anyone know the rate at which dhea or androhard would convert to test or dht? I would be happy with a pm with a link as well, I would be glad to see this thread die.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Does anyone know the conversion rate using androhard as a suppository? Im Assuming it'd be greater like funneling a beer that way gets you drunker lol
  34. SPS

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    Does anyone know the conversion rate using androhard as a suppository? Im Assuming it'd be greater like funneling a beer that way gets you drunker lol
    You're doing it wrong.

Whoever taught you to use a beer bong played a trick on you...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SPS

You're doing it wrong.

Whoever taught you to use a beer bong played a trick on you...
    Hahah... google irish beer bong
  36. Banned

i didnt think you would say anything man or post the thread like i asked. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE show the thread??? No more bs man, lets end this now with the facts
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i didnt think you would say anything man or post the thread like i asked. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE show the thread??? No more bs man, lets end this now with the facts
    I like your passion lol
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

What the heck has happened in this thread...really?

As for the anabolic equivalency --- email Eric himself and have him clarify. Yes estrogen can be anabolic and conducive to muscle growth -- as they add it to synovex TH to increase lean mass on heifers. same with finaplix w/added estradiol.

I am not saying inject estrogen, but some aromatization most certainly will facilitate muscle gains.

-Matt
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I think there are other places where you can scream and shout at people. I just wasted 15 mins of my life on this thread. Was funny at first, but soon got boring. Husker89, we get your point, now sshhh. HereToStudy, can't you just give him the link to shut him up??!!

I came to this board cos it seemed to have good threads, reviews, people etc....I'm not interested in all this arguing sh/t. If you wanna argue and slag people off do it in private yeah.

Post your views, post your experiences, question peoples claims if they seem unreal......but don't rant and rave. Ask a question, get an answer, agree or disagree. Leave it at that and move on.

I haven't use PP products because I am put off by the price, simple. I have used Dragon Nutrition Pro-Stano with excellent results. Very cheap and with 100 caps at 200mg per cap is excellent value. Is Adrohard better? I don't know, and at double the price for less caps I'll probably never find out. This is only because I have to supplement on a low budget because I don't have a lot of spare income. If I could afford it I would probably give it a go just so I could see if it was any more effective.

HereToStudy, if you wanna send me a bottle of Androhard I will happily do a comparison review/log!! I have used Proviron and Stanodrol so can review from experience.

So, that's me done....any questions??!!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bannosantoro View Post
    I think there are other places where you can scream and shout at people. I just wasted 15 mins of my life on this thread. Was funny at first, but soon got boring. Husker89, we get your point, now sshhh. HereToStudy, can't you just give him the link to shut him up??!!

I came to this board cos it seemed to have good threads, reviews, people etc....I'm not interested in all this arguing sh/t. If you wanna argue and slag people off do it in private yeah.

Post your views, post your experiences, question peoples claims if they seem unreal......but don't rant and rave. Ask a question, get an answer, agree or disagree. Leave it at that and move on.

I haven't use PP products because I am put off by the price, simple. I have used Dragon Nutrition Pro-Stano with excellent results. Very cheap and with 100 caps at 200mg per cap is excellent value. Is Adrohard better? I don't know, and at double the price for less caps I'll probably never find out. This is only because I have to supplement on a low budget because I don't have a lot of spare income. If I could afford it I would probably give it a go just so I could see if it was any more effective.

HereToStudy, if you wanna send me a bottle of Androhard I will happily do a comparison review/log!! I have used Proviron and Stanodrol so can review from experience.

So, that's me done....any questions??!!!
    couple months late bro..havnt seen any pp guys around the forum since the raid
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 02:53 AM
  2. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 09:32 PM
  3. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:29 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:39 AM