Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. it is this whole lie about "im heretostudy, ask me questions il help you" and all you do is make s/hit up. But i know people like you so just keep doing it and ill keep calling you out. Its not against your products either i recommended one in another thread TODAY, its against u.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are a headache. You know, I so badly wanted to point out how ****ing stupid it is that you insist on using testicular size as a means to gauging HPTA shutdown, but I figured I would be nice since you were butthurt about the treatment I gave chocolate milk, but I see I missed my opportunity. Now you are nit-picking the way I state that our product is commonly reviewed as more effective? GTFO.

    Then you use the term bro science, LOL.


  2. Bro, honestly not worth my time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. @ what HTS said.

    Anyways...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Yo Husker: Shhhhhh

  5. yo mike eat a d/ick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike617 View Post
    Yo Husker: Shhhhhh
    •   
       


  6. ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    @ what HTS said.

    Anyways...

  7. ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bro, honestly not worth my time.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    Quote me on that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude

  10. I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
    Really mad about this huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. nope if you have an argument say it, dont just post smiley faces you know what i mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Really mad about this huh?

  14. I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    nope if you have an argument say it, dont just post smiley faces you know what i mean?
    Is this better?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. pp used to have awesome products the transdermal tren adn others but now they changed their whole structure(which i feel screwed them in the long run) and now they have dhea with fats and grapefruit juice. I would always advise payiong 20-40 dollars for an oral cycle with far better gains than pay hundreds of dollars for dhea with fat and grapefruit extract, and if you dont like my advice dont follow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.

  17. im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Is this better?


  18. and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
    This is what you said in the PM:

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    i get it dude you are mad b/c you are one of those pacific/islander trash people, I would hate to be a bald islander type, but you do have sick tattoos though, for reeal they are super sick bro
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    This is what you said in the PM:

    Lmao scum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    Lmao scum
    Yeah he is.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. The andro series is expensive, however, there are many logs showing the effectiveness of their products. I don't believe spending $$$ on researching a safer and effective product is something to be mad at...bro. not everyone has a test source or is willing to take that step, so I'm all for alternative options for ppl.

  23. Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

    BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

    BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. The only time I ever see somebody disappointed with their products is when they run it for 4 weeks, everything I've seen that had about 8 weeks absolutely loved these products. I do agree with the pricing especially with bulk! That stuff is expensive. If money wasn't a problem though I'd run these products.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:53 AM
  2. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Log in
Log in