Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there,

i have just some questions.

-Is Stanodrol the same as AndroHard V1?
-AndroHard (at least V3) claims to have anti-gyno properties. Is this also true for stanodrol?
-Proviron seems to be an androgen without anabolic properties. Do Androhard and Stanodrol have more anabolic quality and how do they differ?
-Proviron seems to improve fertility and is only suppressive at higher dosages. Androhard V3 also showed only little suppression even on cycles of 12-16 weeks. But what about stanodrol? Rarely see people run that longer than 8 weeks. And tunedsports even recommend a serm at dosages higher than 450mg??

My only experience is with stanodrol. What would the advantage for me be to switch to one of the Androhards for the next time?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there,

i have just some questions.

-Is Stanodrol the same as AndroHard V1? YES, the only difference being the means of dosing (AndroHard used LV technology)
-AndroHard (at least V3) claims to have anti-gyno properties. Is this also true for stanodrol? YES, although you would need to increase dose of stano to match androhard
-Proviron seems to be an androgen without anabolic properties. Do Androhard and Stanodrol have more anabolic quality and how do they differ? It's benefit is in it's androdgenic properties.
-Proviron seems to improve fertility and is only suppressive at higher dosages. Androhard V3 also showed only little suppression even on cycles of 12-16 weeks. But what about stanodrol? Rarely see people run that longer than 8 weeks. And tunedsports even recommend a serm at dosages higher than 450mg? I would guess you could have a similar cycle set up with Stanodrol, but AndroHard's carrier (besides making it more efficient in the body) allows it to be dosed once a day, which isn't ideal for Stano.

My only experience is with stanodrol. What would the advantage for me be to switch to one of the Androhards for the next time? That would be for you to decide. My opinion would obviously be considered bias. However, it does seem the average user has been more impressed with AndroHard, and by design it should be a better product over all.
See bold, hit me with a PM for a coupon if interested.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for your sophisticated answers. Im really interested in trying the AH v3 in comparison to stanodrol. What do you think, would 4 caps/day of AH v3 equal to 600mg Stano in terms of effects? Then one bottle would last 6 weeks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much for your sophisticated answers. Im really interested in trying the AH v3 in comparison to stanodrol. What do you think, would 4 caps/day of AH v3 equal to 600mg Stano in terms of effects? Then one bottle would last 6 weeks.
It is worth a shot if that is the dose you prefer for stano. There is a slight difference between users based on AndroHard v3 being a blend of both the a- and b- forms of the compound, but I have heard of guys running 4 caps and were happy with it. What are you running it with? Or would this be solo?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you mean by "the average user has been more impressed with androhard"? References?
He is referring to the feedback from those that have used both there have been man posts of this being so

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All the hormones mentioned need to be dosed rather high and do NOT expect to gain size or great muscle mass form such a compound as a stand alone. These products are hardening/anti-estrogenic agents used to keep estrogen in check and harden up muscle when low in BF or used in place of overly harsh SERMS.

Proviron -100-200 mg a day
Stano -- 600-1200 mg a day
AH ---600-1200 mg a day

-Matt

Husker89

Banned
Awards
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u are taking this personally man, I just dont know anyone personally who has said that so saying that the average user likes one or the other better i dont think is fair.
I just quoted a discussion on it from a prohormone board, it is very fair.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
1 discussion doesnt mean that the average user likes your product better. You are implying out of all the average users out there they all prefer your product without evidence, 1 discussion doesnt cut it.
I just quoted a discussion on it from a prohormone board, it is very fair.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
the average soda drinker likes pepsi over coca cola. I cant say that unless I have asked LOTS AND LOTS of average soda drinkers and hav evidence, not a few discussions. I know you know that man. Same as i cant say pp products suck because i havent used them, i can only say they are overpriced for ME, but DONT MAKE BROAD GENERALIZATIONS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A TON OF USER FEEDBACK.
1 discussion doesnt mean that the average user likes your product better. You are implying out of all the average users out there they all prefer your product without evidence, 1 discussion doesnt cut it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I just dont like how you say s/hit without paper backing. Its like i can say around 75000 people died of alcohol in america in 2008 because i have CDC stats. Or like YOU said to me, paraphrased "ball size is not an accurate gauge of hpta recovery you need bloods." So use this method of evidence in all your affairs. Saying the average steroid user prefers our products and then you show me ONE conversation about it like ur retarded dude. What you should say is "out of the steroid users that I know that have used both products, more prefer our product over the other." See how that works?
Again, your constant negativity in our threads is not going unnoticed, although it isn't surprising since you confessed to have a strong disdain for me.

As requested:
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/prohormone-forum/61277-androlean-androhard.html

Happy?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you use evidence right? I see lots on your website. It is the best to try to stidck with this unless is someone asked for a personal experience so we can cut out the bro science
^^^
everyone is so serious on the internet?

-Matt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just dont like how you say s/hit without paper backing. Its like i can say around 75000 people died of alcohol in america in 2008 because i have CDC stats. Or like YOU said to me, paraphrased "ball size is not an accurate gauge of hpta recovery you need bloods." So use this method of evidence in all your affairs. Saying the average steroid user prefers our products and then you show me ONE conversation about it like ur retarded dude. What you should say is "out of the steroid users that I know that have used both products, more prefer our product over the other." See how that works?
Testicular size is not an accurate gauge since Leydig cells are the primary source of the atrophy yet in only makes up ~10% of the content of the testes.

you use evidence right? I see lots on your website. It is the best to try to stidck with this unless is someone asked for a personal experience so we can cut out the bro science
Pretty sure that at no point was feedback implied to be on par with empirical evidence.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Testicular size is not an accurate gauge since Leydig cells are the primary source of the atrophy yet in only makes up ~10% of the content of the testes.

Pretty sure that at no point was feedback implied to be on par with empirical evidence.
Interesting. So what causes the atrophy? Cause if they only make up 10% of your junk, the shrinkage should be minimal, is it like a placebo and its really just in your head?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. So what causes the atrophy? Cause if they only make up 10% of your junk, the shrinkage should be minimal, is it like a placebo and its really just in your head?
A lot of it is mental as evidenced by the dozens of threads of people saying they're atrophied after 2-3 days, but the typical 4-6 week cycle will not cause nearly as much as many claim (unless you're stacking multiple compounds that are very strong).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent seen any
He replied with one, I have seen others and we never implied anything I stated there was feedback and there is not to mention the research and science backing our side as well...really why such an agenda with us?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you mean by "the average user has been more impressed with androhard"? References?
Your quote here asks for personal experience...and you mention it is bro science which do you want? Try and find another company that puts the amount of scientific research into their products that we do

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it has nothing to do with your products people just cant claim things for whole groups of people without evidence
Your quote here asks for personal experience...and you mention it is bro science which do you want? Try and find another company that puts the amount of scientific research into their products that we do

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a headache. You know, I so badly wanted to point out how ****ing stupid it is that you insist on using testicular size as a means to gauging HPTA shutdown, but I figured I would be nice since you were butthurt about the treatment I gave chocolate milk, but I see I missed my opportunity. Now you are nit-picking the way I state that our product is commonly reviewed as more effective? GTFO.

Then you use the term bro science, LOL.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Whole lotta mad on this thread. Everyone chill!! (Mr. Freeze voice)

Husker89

Banned
Awards
About chocolatemilk you claimed that estrogen/progestrone/androgens all added together equals x amount of testosterone enanthate. I was pointing out how thats retarded and his statement of how you could have 400 of estrogen and 100 of androgen and still claim your product gives the same results as 500mg of test/enanthate a week is stupid. And how you constantly make ridiculous claims about your products. Your name shouldnt be heretostudy, it should be here to lie and decieve and act like ur here to help when you just want to sell products.
You are a headache. You know, I so badly wanted to point out how ****ing stupid it is that you insist on using testicular size as a means to gauging HPTA shutdown, but I figured I would be nice since you were butthurt about the treatment I gave chocolate milk, but I see I missed my opportunity. Now you are nit-picking the way I state that our product is commonly reviewed as more effective? GTFO.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it is this whole lie about "im heretostudy, ask me questions il help you" and all you do is make s/hit up. But i know people like you so just keep doing it and ill keep calling you out. Its not against your products either i recommended one in another thread TODAY, its against u.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing: @ what HTS said.

Anyways...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
Really mad about this huh?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.
Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Husker89

Banned
Awards
pp used to have awesome products the transdermal tren adn others but now they changed their whole structure(which i feel screwed them in the long run) and now they have dhea with fats and grapefruit juice. I would always advise payiong 20-40 dollars for an oral cycle with far better gains than pay hundreds of dollars for dhea with fat and grapefruit extract, and if you dont like my advice dont follow it.
I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
This is what you said in the PM:

i get it dude you are mad b/c you are one of those pacific/islander trash people, I would hate to be a bald islander type, but you do have sick tattoos though, for reeal they are super sick bro
:thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
The andro series is expensive, however, there are many logs showing the effectiveness of their products. I don't believe spending $$$ on researching a safer and effective product is something to be mad at...bro. not everyone has a test source or is willing to take that step, so I'm all for alternative options for ppl.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.
:thumbsup:

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
The only time I ever see somebody disappointed with their products is when they run it for 4 weeks, everything I've seen that had about 8 weeks absolutely loved these products. I do agree with the pricing especially with bulk! That stuff is expensive. If money wasn't a problem though I'd run these products.