Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    @ what HTS said.

Anyways...

2. ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bro, honestly not worth my time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    Quote me on that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya thats what i would say too if i said estrogen and test can be counted as the same thing. idiot
    How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude

5. I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    How do yu know they're products aren't any good? I doubt yuve tried any of them so how can you talk about em.i thin PP's products sound great.. One dose a day, minimal suppression,no lethargy and very little to no pct.. If OP is looking into using them he obviously has the money to do so.I would definitely do it but I'm just a broke ass college dude

6. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product

7. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya thats pretty funny dude huh! I prefer arguments with facts and rationality but you can just post smiley faces if you want
    Really mad about this huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. nope if you have an argument say it, dont just post smiley faces you know what i mean?
    Really mad about this huh?

9. I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Namecalling really? Come on man.. Yu never directly say they suck but I constantly see yu trying to persuade people against them.. What's the beef? I don't understand . Ever stop to wonder why they're priced the way they are.. Maybe because of the amount of time research and effort put into making a quality product

10. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    nope if you have an argument say it, dont just post smiley faces you know what i mean?
    Is this better?

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

11. pp used to have awesome products the transdermal tren adn others but now they changed their whole structure(which i feel screwed them in the long run) and now they have dhea with fats and grapefruit juice. I would always advise payiong 20-40 dollars for an oral cycle with far better gains than pay hundreds of dollars for dhea with fat and grapefruit extract, and if you dont like my advice dont follow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I feel they are overpriced and you can get the same or better results for far cheaper thats why i say that I wouldnt use them. Ya i have thought about why they are priced the way they are but i dont care, i still have to pay the cash. I pay for results not for how much research they did, thats their bad business decision.

12. im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.
    Is this better?

13. and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
    im 22 man and you are 27 and if you have no argument stop acting liek a child.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    and then you neg me, the better question is are you mad bro haha. BTW i like your SICK arm tattoos man, thats why the call you the animal huh, they look awesome.
    This is what you said in the PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    i get it dude you are mad b/c you are one of those pacific/islander trash people, I would hate to be a bald islander type, but you do have sick tattoos though, for reeal they are super sick bro

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

This is what you said in the PM:

Lmao scum

16. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Lmao scum
    Yeah he is.

17. The andro series is expensive, however, there are many logs showing the effectiveness of their products. I don't believe spending $$$ on researching a safer and effective product is something to be mad at...bro. not everyone has a test source or is willing to take that step, so I'm all for alternative options for ppl.

18. Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

BTW guys, for those he directly insulted (especially with racial comments), you can feel free to hit that report button.

20. The only time I ever see somebody disappointed with their products is when they run it for 4 weeks, everything I've seen that had about 8 weeks absolutely loved these products. I do agree with the pricing especially with bulk! That stuff is expensive. If money wasn't a problem though I'd run these products.

21. Yeah AndroMass v2 was more than legit. About the only thing I've used and gained real size off of. I'll be honest some sups help, but what I used from PP was legit. It's better to spend money on PP products and actually get results than buying some of this stuff sold in certain stores that won't do a damn thing except drain your wallet and you get no gains. Wether drain it and get gains.

22. I'm waiting to try AndroLean.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm waiting to try AndroLean.
    Yeah me too lol
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. i said he was a pacific trash islander person, not that pacific islander people were trash, i just know a lot of people like that. I dont ever chalk anything up to your side, you lie about your products and try to swindle people an you and other know it.
    Why is it always that the people who try to get combative with me end up making themselves look stupid and/or calling everyone derogatory terms? Guess ill chalk this up as another one to my side.

25. You can call me scum and ill call you trash and i never said your race/ethnicity was trash, i said you were bald and YOU were trash, i have many friends in hawaii and my stepfather is from the phillipines, but i know trash when i see it
    Yeah he is.

26. and for the comment you wanted me to quote you on you said " you ahve 3 red ball and 5 blue balls and 3 green balls, then you add them all up(referring to estrogen androgens and progestrones) and you get the total number of test enanthate that we claim from our products." this is paraphrased but ILL FIND THE thread, its the one where you and chocolate got in to it and dont say you didnt say this b/c you did. Thats why you are a piece of garbage lying scumbag pimping your products and MAKING FALSE CLAIMS

27. what ph/ds/steroids doesnt work where you dont get results from? OR are you referring to non-hormonal products
    Yeah AndroMass v2 was more than legit. About the only thing I've used and gained real size off of. I'll be honest some sups help, but what I used from PP was legit. It's better to spend money on PP products and actually get results than buying some of this stuff sold in certain stores that won't do a damn thing except drain your wallet and you get no gains. Wether drain it and get gains.

28. Here2Study is a bit of a mean weird creepy guy... but he doesn't lie.. he is like everyone's grandfather but he is in his 20's(guess).. The info he gives is solid and he is definitely trying to sell product... Him and Matt Porter both are very clear about what they are trying to do here on the forums..

But in many instances I have seen them recommend products to compliment the androseries and I have never heard them deter people away from proven products like TEST or TREN...

I don't get what the OP is trying to prove, but no matter how creepy and weirdly passive aggressive and angry H2S is.. He is not a bad guy and rarely if ever have I seen him give bad info..

29. thanks for your info and matt porter is awesome, i have no beef with him. But saying that adding all estrogens/progestrones/androgens together and that equals the amount of injectable testosterone is wrong and isnt true
    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Here2Study is a bit of a mean weird creepy guy... but he doesn't lie.. he is like everyone's grandfather but he is in his 20's(guess).. The info he gives is solid and he is definitely trying to sell product... Him and Matt Porter both are very clear about what they are trying to do here on the forums..

But in many instances I have seen them recommend products to compliment the androseries and I have never heard them deter people away from proven products like TEST or TREN...

I don't get what the OP is trying to prove, but no matter how creepy and weirdly passive aggressive and angry H2S is.. He is not a bad guy and rarely if ever have I seen him give bad info..

30. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I never said they were bad f/aggot! I said they were good in another thread today. I just say i would use something else. In the other thread i said how they are safer and have better absorption than stano itself. So dont say i saidd their products are **** when i didnt, i did the opposite
    i said he was a pacific trash islander person, not that pacific islander people were trash, i just know a lot of people like that. I dont ever chalk anything up to your side, you lie about your products and try to swindle people an you and other know it.
    Then why did you even mention it? Man you may have some valid points, I would like to see they thread you are referring to, but8 you need to cool it because you are just undermining your own credibility when you fly off the handle like that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:53 AM
  2. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM