stano-200 vs pstanz

C

carnivore24

Awards
Can someone give me a break down of what to expect from both? Quick background im 26, 215 @ 13%. Im a trt guy and have a few months before my next Endo apt so doing a big blast. Im running test c and deca @ 600 each and am 4 weeks in (pretty dissapointed with both at the moment only gained about 5 lbs so far) which may be due to running letro @ 2.5 EOD ( have gyno and don't want anymore) also I run 200mg test c a week on cruise so pretty sure my catabolic hormones where higher than the avg steroid user to begin with so lack of gains there maybe.

I just started superdrol @ 20mgs ED and will run that for 3 weeks. After that I want to run either stano or pagans and cut sown my bf since that far in my gains will def plateau. I will run whichever one for 3 or 4 weeks while keeping the test and deca the same.

Any advice or experiences much appreciated, also no comments on im running to much gear etc.... like I said in trt and have regular blood work on liver values cholesterol levels etc.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
neither are strong compared to everything else youve been running. ud prolly be dissapointed with either of those.

not that these are any stronger really, but furuza or 11 oxo are prolly better options for cutting. you have to dose them hi though, so both are somewhat pricey.

C

carnivore24

Awards
So you think it would be completely pointless? Im just looking for something to run after the sd that will aid fatloss and keep up the hardness ill get from sd. Thought about winny but with already having letro I don't need to further dry our my joints (letro is whooping deca ass in that area).

And I really liked a dht supplement. Ans im not looking for either to add any additional muscle just keep my hardness from the sd and help burn some fat. Tren would be great but it's so rough in lipids and blood pressure id rather not since the sd willl wreck those alone

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
i would just run the stano with SD.
this has become a very popular combo.

C

carnivore24

Awards
Letro is probably the problem.
What do you mean the problem? Why I haven't gained a whole lot on deca and test? I knew that it was more thank likely from the letro since I haven't bloated at all on those 2.

Without letro I usually jump 5-8 pounds by week 2. Just from test which is mainly all water retention.

But im not worried about not gaining from those two just want to find a product that isn't hard on the liver to cut with after the sd. Or might just go without

X

X2006ibm

Awards
Letro kills all of your estrogen, id use something less poetant.

C

carnivore24

Awards
Letro kills all of your estrogen, id use something less poetant.
Im aware of this..... I've used it many times before. And anything less will aggravate my gyno. Also again Im not looking for advice on letro or any other part of my cycle just the question I asked.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone give me a break down of what to expect from both? Quick background im 26, 215 @ 13%. Im a trt guy and have a few months before my next Endo apt so doing a big blast. Im running test c and deca @ 600 each and am 4 weeks in (pretty dissapointed with both at the moment only gained about 5 lbs so far) which may be due to running letro @ 2.5 EOD ( have gyno and don't want anymore) also I run 200mg test c a week on cruise so pretty sure my catabolic hormones where higher than the avg steroid user to begin with so lack of gains there maybe.

I just started superdrol @ 20mgs ED and will run that for 3 weeks. After that I want to run either stano or pagans and cut sown my bf since that far in my gains will def plateau. I will run whichever one for 3 or 4 weeks while keeping the test and deca the same.

Any advice or experiences much appreciated, also no comments on im running to much gear etc.... like I said in trt and have regular blood work on liver values cholesterol levels etc.
Depnds on how much you can/want to spend.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neither are strong compared to everything else youve been running. ud prolly be dissapointed with either of those.

not that these are any stronger really, but furuza or 11 oxo are prolly better options for cutting. you have to dose them hi though, so both are somewhat pricey.
Fura, pstanz, stanodrol, 11oxo, they are all high dose products. Stano being the most affordable though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just buy 2-3 bottles of stano, run for 6weeks , 3 along side the sd, then 3 solo

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
Just buy 2-3 bottles of stano, run for 6weeks , 3 along side the sd, then 3 solo
this^. stano,pstanz is a waste at 4wks. def run for 6-8. if you want to maintain hardness from SD this is a good plan.

C

carnivore24

Awards
this^. stano,pstanz is a waste at 4wks. def run for 6-8. if you want to maintain hardness from SD this is a good plan.
Ok sounds good ill prob do that stano for 6 weeks. I actually never even thought about length I said 3 to 4 weeks just because that's a normal ph run time 6 weeks will be no prob.

Also I know stano is not methylated but how hard is it on your liver? Im thinking going 3 weeks with sd and over lapping 1 week with stano and continuing it for 6 weeks then maybe another 3 weeks of sd at 20mg again. Would i be fine or is that too much for my liver?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Anabolics 12
D Anabolics 25
D Supplement Auction 1
liftandeat Anabolics 20
fame126 Anabolics 12