Epistane Dosing throughout the day?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Epistane Dosing throughout the day?


    For a running it at 30mg per day, is it best to pop 10mg every 4-6 hours or take all 30mg at once?


  2. Age and weight?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. 22 and im weighing at 168

  4. Dose protein at around 1.5g to 2g per lb of BW, fats are around .45 to .5g per lb of BW and carbs fill up the rest and stay in surplus , thats how you grow at 22 without the need for epi. But since you are dosing already can't do anything about it here you go , this should guide you through it , make sure you DO GET A SERM , if not , enjoy your acne and new man boobs.

    READ IT ALL!!
    http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. i have torem for PCT with Erase and Bioforge V3 to help speed the process up
    •   
       


  6. With that mentality I can see you ARE young and just want a shortcut to lean mass and sharp cuts...be careful , epi is hard sh1t and is methylated , definetly not good for a first run but aw well. Just remember PCT is for recovering, not for growing or cutting or speeding gains...Its a time to help your body start the way back to regular Homeostasis Good luck , if you need any help post it up here and we'll chime in with advice.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. In case article didn't mention , epistane's half life is around 6-8 hours , so split up the doses to however it makes you feel better, as it has been reported to disturb sleep patterns.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. when did i say i was trying to speed muscle gaines in my PCT?, i ment speed the process of getting my hormones back in balanced.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FitnessNick View Post
    when did i say i was trying to speed muscle gaines in my PCT?, i ment speed the process of getting my hormones back in balanced.
    Hm came out wrong then , I kinda had another feeling of what you meant with "speed up the process"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    I work out at night (1800) so the last dose I take is right before that. I prefer to do (if I were dosing 30mg daily) 10 mg upon wakeup, 10mg around lunch, 10mg around 1700. Yes, dosing epistane at night will most certainly cause restlessness during the night and generally unsatisfying sleep patterns. You don't have to worry about your blood levels dropping off too significantly over night, and if you're working out after 1600 then your blood levels should be at optimal level after taking your doses equally spread out throughout the day. Also, as an epistane sidenote, I find that the addition of 1. a flaxseed oil 2. a fish oil and 3. a glutamine supplement help tremendously for the joints as mine became excessively and painfully dry whilst on cycle.

  11. I've always seen epi as being a bit "weaker" in terms of strength as compared to other PHs, but you're certainly right in saying that it's methylated and serious business...not to be ****ed with until you're ready. I mean...it's a steroid, you know?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I've always seen epi as being a bit "weaker" in terms of strength as compared to other PHs, but you're certainly right in saying that it's methylated and serious business...not to be ****ed with until you're ready. I mean...it's a steroid, you know?
    Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD
    After everything that I have tried, nothing has given my muscles a harder feel than epi. I've also had the best luck keeping the gains with epi and never once have I experienced any significant sides (not that I'm particularly prone to any - never had acne even as a teen) other than dry joints. What would you reccommend for more realizable gains?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ejschmidt View Post
    After everything that I have tried, nothing has given my muscles a harder feel than epi. I've also had the best luck keeping the gains with epi and never once have I experienced any significant sides (not that I'm particularly prone to any - never had acne even as a teen) other than dry joints. What would you reccommend for more realizable gains?
    You respond good to Epi then , Hm I preffer non-methyl compounds with a sort of Bridging approach , for all I've researched I have seen good keepable gains , hardening properties and leaning effects with good 1-ad , 4-ad cycles , kinda like the anabolic growth kit from AMS , the massdrops is simply a good formula , or look into a finaflex 1-ad with a bridge into their epi-v for 6 and 6 weeks and 4 weeks pct...DAMN thats a good cycle (being realistic and diet dependant , I have seen people gain and keep up to 10lbs in those cycles while leaning out anywhere from 1%-4% bf) and keeping them all in PCT.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You respond good to Epi then , Hm I preffer non-methyl compounds with a sort of Bridging approach , for all I've researched I have seen good keepable gains , hardening properties and leaning effects with good 1-ad , 4-ad cycles , kinda like the anabolic growth kit from AMS , the massdrops is simply a good formula , or look into a finaflex 1-ad with a bridge into their epi-v for 6 and 6 weeks and 4 weeks pct...DAMN thats a good cycle (being realistic and diet dependant , I have seen people gain and keep up to 10lbs in those cycles while leaning out anywhere from 1%-4% bf) and keeping them all in PCT.
    Wow. I honestly have never heard of anybody running the AMS kits. I just figured it was because they didn't work. That's awesome that somebody finally has some sort of feedback on them. Do you need to run multiple kits or what's your dosing protocol? I'd love to add that in to my next cycle (furuza, epi). Do you see it as more useful for cutting or bulking?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD
    The issue with listing such sides is that is seems like damn near every PH has at least one or two people on here who have responded with those exact same sides. For every 10 people that love epi, one has a **** time with it, but the same can be said about every 10 people who love superdrol or dbol. To be honest, and I hate to say this, but I feel everyone needs to find what's right for them. I wish I could post some chart that shows exactly what should be taken, but it just isn't possible. It's amazing how differently people will respond to the same methylated compound. I remember Unreal being SO big on superdrol, but then his threads would get littered with 20 people bitching about all the sides they had on superdrol. It's hard to single out one PH as being so dangerous in terms of sides when they seem to have so many varying sides between every user.

    What type of reading material have you covered on epi? There are a thousand people on here you can find who claim it's a miracle PH, along with quite a few people who complain of many sides. If you read any article on any PH, they're all going to warn you of the same sides...most people end up taking away which ones have sides and which ones don't simply by looking at logs on sites like this. The unfortunate occurrence therein being that most of the time, they take the strongest impression from the first log they read lol. So in other words, perhaps the first time you ever heard epistane mentioned, it was being talked about by someone who was complaining of the sides. On the contrary, the first 2-3 logs/articles I read on epi were extremely positive, which I would say is half the reason it's in my upcoming cycle. By the same accord, the first few threads I saw on both hdrol and dbol were just talking about the potential sides, which completely turned me off.

    It's interesting how we perceive a lot of experience on a first-come first-serve basis...just out of curiosity, was your first reading on epi primarily a negative review?

  17. I think you're a little off your perception of epi. It's pretty mild really even though it does produce good results for some people. I ran it, had no sides. I also ran SD. Had lethargy and back pumps but overall very tolerable. I think epi is great for a first run. At least it's got a good track record no mystery behind it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    The issue with listing such sides is that is seems like damn near every PH has at least one or two people on here who have responded with those exact same sides. For every 10 people that love epi, one has a **** time with it, but the same can be said about every 10 people who love superdrol or dbol. To be honest, and I hate to say this, but I feel everyone needs to find what's right for them. I wish I could post some chart that shows exactly what should be taken, but it just isn't possible. It's amazing how differently people will respond to the same methylated compound. I remember Unreal being SO big on superdrol, but then his threads would get littered with 20 people bitching about all the sides they had on superdrol. It's hard to single out one PH as being so dangerous in terms of sides when they seem to have so many varying sides between every user.

    What type of reading material have you covered on epi? There are a thousand people on here you can find who claim it's a miracle PH, along with quite a few people who complain of many sides. If you read any article on any PH, they're all going to warn you of the same sides...most people end up taking away which ones have sides and which ones don't simply by looking at logs on sites like this. The unfortunate occurrence therein being that most of the time, they take the strongest impression from the first log they read lol. So in other words, perhaps the first time you ever heard epistane mentioned, it was being talked about by someone who was complaining of the sides. On the contrary, the first 2-3 logs/articles I read on epi were extremely positive, which I would say is half the reason it's in my upcoming cycle. By the same accord, the first few threads I saw on both hdrol and dbol were just talking about the potential sides, which completely turned me off.

    It's interesting how we perceive a lot of experience on a first-come first-serve basis...just out of curiosity, was your first reading on epi primarily a negative review?
    Didn't notice this until now , I had first hand experience with it bro , I'm not gonna name sources nor brands , but my 2 best friends are bodybuilders , good at it too , and have won contests...well the both of them ran epi with NASTY sides , none of them had acne throughout childhood-teenage years...yet it came at a high price , that oily skin , back pumps , dry joints , and bad shutdown for one of them. I am not saying its a bad PH per say , but there are milder ones for a first rodeo run...Firs reading material I had on Epi was the tunned sports article , but before that I had to see my friends (who only did 6 weeks , with proper dosage , cycle support , pct assist and nolva for pct) go through it quite bad , the reason I say its harsh too , is because dude...22 y.o. and 168lbs at his size? He can still make HUGE natural gains...and 22 is still a young age to temper with the endocrine system , my friends were 19 when they did their epi run , they didn't listen and one ended up shut down for about 6-7 months according to bloods. So yeah , it is a miracle PH for many who have done it good , but for what I have seen , there are safer PHs to run...let me rephrase that , less aggressive and with less chance of such side effects...As all of them are NOT safe because they are a gamble...we all react different to everything , while some can pop SD like candy at 50mg doses , some will end up in the ER with 10-20mg doses lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. PUNJABIMUNDE IBE EPISTANE REVIEW!!!

    All the info you need
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Nice job on your cycle bro. Thanks for the review. Reps.

    Im looking forward to starting my cycle...only bout 10 more days.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    With that mentality I can see you ARE young and just want a shortcut to lean mass and sharp cuts...be careful , epi is hard sh1t and is methylated , definetly not good for a first run but aw well. Just remember PCT is for recovering, not for growing or cutting or speeding gains...Its a time to help your body start the way back to regular Homeostasis Good luck , if you need any help post it up here and we'll chime in with advice.
    You are probably the first person to say Epi isn't for first timers... It's pretty mild OP... Little sides in most cases... Just be smart. There is reason to berate the guy for asking questions Cel...He's 22--yes, a little young, but it's not like he's 16 yrs old...

    OP, I'm on week three and I can tell you I bumped up to 40mg bc 30 wasn't cutting it. I doubt you will see the results you want at 30mg mate.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD
    Name 5.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    OP, I'm on week three and I can tell you I bumped up to 40mg bc 30 wasn't cutting it. I doubt you will see the results you want at 30mg mate.
    I agree with starting at 40mg. Really, you can split it up however you want. I generally do two caps when i wake up and then two caps maybe eight hours later if dosing 40mg. The difference in how you split it up will make little difference, just dont overthink it. For your first cycle 40mg x 4-6 weeks should yield some great results. If by the third week you think you need to go higher, you can go up by 10mg a week. I wouldnt go any higher than 60mg, tho, but you shouldnt need to go higher than 40 on your first run. Good luck!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Name 5.
    Ok IMO:

    -H-drol
    -Furaza (more for cutting than gains , but easier on the sides)
    -1-AD
    -4-ad
    -SARMs like s4 and osta , far safer to begin with too , not a PH but still an AAS with minor sides and diet dependant , easy to yield 5-9lbs of keepable lean mass with no sides and no shutdown for many.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    You are probably the first person to say Epi isn't for first timers... It's pretty mild OP... Little sides in most cases... Just be smart. There is reason to berate the guy for asking questions Cel...He's 22--yes, a little young, but it's not like he's 16 yrs old...

    OP, I'm on week three and I can tell you I bumped up to 40mg bc 30 wasn't cutting it. I doubt you will see the results you want at 30mg mate.
    And bro , you know I agree with you on this , nothing wrong with questioning , but he coulda gained still before doing this stack at 22 in a natty way...True it could be worse , we have had 16-19 y.o. coming in her for this kind of stack advice...lets just hope he gets proper PCT and reads up on the literature posted.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD
    Very keepable gains with EPI,gyno reduction is lots of people,barely any back pumps but if you take 5g of taurine your fine.


    How many cycles have you ran that included epistane?You really seem to be just blurting out what you need to do on cycle,off cycle and why this kid shouldn't have ran a cycle in your opinion.

    He's on it atm so guide him to get the best results don't dwell on the sides and negatives.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Very keepable gains with EPI,gyno reduction is lots of people,barely any back pumps but if you take 5g of taurine your fine.


    How many cycles have you ran that included epistane?You really seem to be just blurting out what you need to do on cycle,off cycle and why this kid shouldn't have ran a cycle in your opinion.

    He's on it atm so guide him to get the best results don't dwell on the sides and negatives.
    Lol I'm smarter than taking a PH/DS at 21 bro , I don't plan on using till i have reached my natural potential , though I tell him what I know based on what I have seen on my friends and research , which is something most people don't do , they don't read or research before even going on cycle...which is what he did , started taking it without researching dosage , half life and possibly even PCT...chill bro , I'm merely trying to help and the info i gave him is solid , that I THINK Epi is not best as a first ride is my personal opinion and if u don't like , simply don't listen to it deal?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol I'm smarter than taking a PH/DS at 21 bro , I don't plan on using till i have reached my natural potential , though I tell him what I know based on what I have seen on my friends and research , which is something most people don't do , they don't read or research before even going on cycle...which is what he did , started taking it without researching dosage , half life and possibly even PCT...chill bro , I'm merely trying to help and the info i gave him is solid , that I THINK Epi is not best as a first ride is my personal opinion and if u don't like , simply don't listen to it deal?
    Your not sounding too smart here saying its not a first timers PH.Epi and Halodrol are the most solid first timer cycles out there.

    Research will never beat someone who has researched and ran the compound.Leave the answers to people who have ran the compound.

    OP split the doses 4-6 hours apart.On off days take the largest dose mid morning.

    What do you mean he hasn't researched half life?It doesn't matter if he gets his dosage pattern down and he alrady has quite a good PCT lined up with torem,erase and bioforge.

    The info you gave him is simply a copy paste of what every good poster says to someone not ready for steroids.He is 22,has made his decision so either help him or leave others to help him.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Your not sounding too smart here saying its not a first timers PH.Epi and Halodrol are the most solid first timer cycles out there.

    Research will never beat someone who has researched and ran the compound.Leave the answers to people who have ran the compound.

    OP split the doses 4-6 hours apart.On off days take the largest dose mid morning.

    What do you mean he hasn't researched half life?It doesn't matter if he gets his dosage pattern down and he alrady has quite a good PCT lined up with torem,erase and bioforge.

    The info you gave him is simply a copy paste of what every good poster says to someone not ready for steroids.He is 22,has made his decision so either help him or leave others to help him.
    Lol i did say Halo is a good first timer , but IMO better than epi haha and chill it out I don't like being talked that way when I'm offering advice and my opinion haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  30. Epi is a great first timer. From what I have experienced and logs I have read the past couple of years is that epi is milder than hdrol as far as sides go.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My 40 mg epistane dosing
    By mmacrazy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
  2. Epistane Dosing Help Please
    By zhrutland in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. epistane dosing
    By jlo8864 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Log in
Log in