Epistane Dosing throughout the day?

FitnessNick

Awards
For a running it at 30mg per day, is it best to pop 10mg every 4-6 hours or take all 30mg at once?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Age and weight?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dose protein at around 1.5g to 2g per lb of BW, fats are around .45 to .5g per lb of BW and carbs fill up the rest and stay in surplus , thats how you grow at 22 without the need for epi. But since you are dosing already can't do anything about it here you go , this should guide you through it , make sure you DO GET A SERM , if not , enjoy your acne and new man boobs.

READ IT ALL!!
http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-epistane-havoc-informative-bible/

FitnessNick

Awards
i have torem for PCT with Erase and Bioforge V3 to help speed the process up

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
With that mentality I can see you ARE young and just want a shortcut to lean mass and sharp cuts...be careful , epi is hard sh1t and is methylated , definetly not good for a first run but aw well. Just remember PCT is for recovering, not for growing or cutting or speeding gains...Its a time to help your body start the way back to regular Homeostasis Good luck , if you need any help post it up here and we'll chime in with advice.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In case article didn't mention , epistane's half life is around 6-8 hours , so split up the doses to however it makes you feel better, as it has been reported to disturb sleep patterns.

FitnessNick

Awards
when did i say i was trying to speed muscle gaines in my PCT?, i ment speed the process of getting my hormones back in balanced.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
when did i say i was trying to speed muscle gaines in my PCT?, i ment speed the process of getting my hormones back in balanced.
Hm came out wrong then , I kinda had another feeling of what you meant with "speed up the process"

ejschmidt

I work out at night (1800) so the last dose I take is right before that. I prefer to do (if I were dosing 30mg daily) 10 mg upon wakeup, 10mg around lunch, 10mg around 1700. Yes, dosing epistane at night will most certainly cause restlessness during the night and generally unsatisfying sleep patterns. You don't have to worry about your blood levels dropping off too significantly over night, and if you're working out after 1600 then your blood levels should be at optimal level after taking your doses equally spread out throughout the day. Also, as an epistane sidenote, I find that the addition of 1. a flaxseed oil 2. a fish oil and 3. a glutamine supplement help tremendously for the joints as mine became excessively and painfully dry whilst on cycle.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I've always seen epi as being a bit "weaker" in terms of strength as compared to other PHs, but you're certainly right in saying that it's methylated and serious business...not to be ****ed with until you're ready. I mean...it's a steroid, you know?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've always seen epi as being a bit "weaker" in terms of strength as compared to other PHs, but you're certainly right in saying that it's methylated and serious business...not to be ****ed with until you're ready. I mean...it's a steroid, you know?
Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD

ejschmidt

Let alone it comes with a BUTTLOAD of sides , acne , hairloss , gyno , back pumps haha , there's safer compounds with FAR more keepable gains than epi , but for some reason people love epi xD
After everything that I have tried, nothing has given my muscles a harder feel than epi. I've also had the best luck keeping the gains with epi and never once have I experienced any significant sides (not that I'm particularly prone to any - never had acne even as a teen) other than dry joints. What would you reccommend for more realizable gains?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
After everything that I have tried, nothing has given my muscles a harder feel than epi. I've also had the best luck keeping the gains with epi and never once have I experienced any significant sides (not that I'm particularly prone to any - never had acne even as a teen) other than dry joints. What would you reccommend for more realizable gains?
You respond good to Epi then , Hm I preffer non-methyl compounds with a sort of Bridging approach , for all I've researched I have seen good keepable gains , hardening properties and leaning effects with good 1-ad , 4-ad cycles , kinda like the anabolic growth kit from AMS , the massdrops is simply a good formula , or look into a finaflex 1-ad with a bridge into their epi-v for 6 and 6 weeks and 4 weeks pct...DAMN thats a good cycle (being realistic and diet dependant , I have seen people gain and keep up to 10lbs in those cycles while leaning out anywhere from 1%-4% bf) and keeping them all in PCT.

ejschmidt

You respond good to Epi then , Hm I preffer non-methyl compounds with a sort of Bridging approach , for all I've researched I have seen good keepable gains , hardening properties and leaning effects with good 1-ad , 4-ad cycles , kinda like the anabolic growth kit from AMS , the massdrops is simply a good formula , or look into a finaflex 1-ad with a bridge into their epi-v for 6 and 6 weeks and 4 weeks pct...DAMN thats a good cycle (being realistic and diet dependant , I have seen people gain and keep up to 10lbs in those cycles while leaning out anywhere from 1%-4% bf) and keeping them all in PCT.
Wow. I honestly have never heard of anybody running the AMS kits. I just figured it was because they didn't work. That's awesome that somebody finally has some sort of feedback on them. Do you need to run multiple kits or what's your dosing protocol? I'd love to add that in to my next cycle (furuza, epi). Do you see it as more useful for cutting or bulking?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
The issue with listing such sides is that is seems like damn near every PH has at least one or two people on here who have responded with those exact same sides. For every 10 people that love epi, one has a **** time with it, but the same can be said about every 10 people who love superdrol or dbol. To be honest, and I hate to say this, but I feel everyone needs to find what's right for them. I wish I could post some chart that shows exactly what should be taken, but it just isn't possible. It's amazing how differently people will respond to the same methylated compound. I remember Unreal being SO big on superdrol, but then his threads would get littered with 20 people bitching about all the sides they had on superdrol. It's hard to single out one PH as being so dangerous in terms of sides when they seem to have so many varying sides between every user.

What type of reading material have you covered on epi? There are a thousand people on here you can find who claim it's a miracle PH, along with quite a few people who complain of many sides. If you read any article on any PH, they're all going to warn you of the same sides...most people end up taking away which ones have sides and which ones don't simply by looking at logs on sites like this. The unfortunate occurrence therein being that most of the time, they take the strongest impression from the first log they read lol. So in other words, perhaps the first time you ever heard epistane mentioned, it was being talked about by someone who was complaining of the sides. On the contrary, the first 2-3 logs/articles I read on epi were extremely positive, which I would say is half the reason it's in my upcoming cycle. By the same accord, the first few threads I saw on both hdrol and dbol were just talking about the potential sides, which completely turned me off.

It's interesting how we perceive a lot of experience on a first-come first-serve basis...just out of curiosity, was your first reading on epi primarily a negative review?

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I think you're a little off your perception of epi. It's pretty mild really even though it does produce good results for some people. I ran it, had no sides. I also ran SD. Had lethargy and back pumps but overall very tolerable. I think epi is great for a first run. At least it's got a good track record no mystery behind it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The issue with listing such sides is that is seems like damn near every PH has at least one or two people on here who have responded with those exact same sides. For every 10 people that love epi, one has a **** time with it, but the same can be said about every 10 people who love superdrol or dbol. To be honest, and I hate to say this, but I feel everyone needs to find what's right for them. I wish I could post some chart that shows exactly what should be taken, but it just isn't possible. It's amazing how differently people will respond to the same methylated compound. I remember Unreal being SO big on superdrol, but then his threads would get littered with 20 people bitching about all the sides they had on superdrol. It's hard to single out one PH as being so dangerous in terms of sides when they seem to have so many varying sides between every user.

What type of reading material have you covered on epi? There are a thousand people on here you can find who claim it's a miracle PH, along with quite a few people who complain of many sides. If you read any article on any PH, they're all going to warn you of the same sides...most people end up taking away which ones have sides and which ones don't simply by looking at logs on sites like this. The unfortunate occurrence therein being that most of the time, they take the strongest impression from the first log they read lol. So in other words, perhaps the first time you ever heard epistane mentioned, it was being talked about by someone who was complaining of the sides. On the contrary, the first 2-3 logs/articles I read on epi were extremely positive, which I would say is half the reason it's in my upcoming cycle. By the same accord, the first few threads I saw on both hdrol and dbol were just talking about the potential sides, which completely turned me off.

It's interesting how we perceive a lot of experience on a first-come first-serve basis...just out of curiosity, was your first reading on epi primarily a negative review?
Didn't notice this until now , I had first hand experience with it bro , I'm not gonna name sources nor brands , but my 2 best friends are bodybuilders , good at it too , and have won contests...well the both of them ran epi with NASTY sides , none of them had acne throughout childhood-teenage years...yet it came at a high price , that oily skin , back pumps , dry joints , and bad shutdown for one of them. I am not saying its a bad PH per say , but there are milder ones for a first rodeo run...Firs reading material I had on Epi was the tunned sports article , but before that I had to see my friends (who only did 6 weeks , with proper dosage , cycle support , pct assist and nolva for pct) go through it quite bad , the reason I say its harsh too , is because dude...22 y.o. and 168lbs at his size? He can still make HUGE natural gains...and 22 is still a young age to temper with the endocrine system , my friends were 19 when they did their epi run , they didn't listen and one ended up shut down for about 6-7 months according to bloods. So yeah , it is a miracle PH for many who have done it good , but for what I have seen , there are safer PHs to run...let me rephrase that , less aggressive and with less chance of such side effects...As all of them are NOT safe because they are a gamble...we all react different to everything , while some can pop SD like candy at 50mg doses , some will end up in the ER with 10-20mg doses lol...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
With that mentality I can see you ARE young and just want a shortcut to lean mass and sharp cuts...be careful , epi is hard sh1t and is methylated , definetly not good for a first run but aw well. Just remember PCT is for recovering, not for growing or cutting or speeding gains...Its a time to help your body start the way back to regular Homeostasis Good luck , if you need any help post it up here and we'll chime in with advice.
You are probably the first person to say Epi isn't for first timers... It's pretty mild OP... Little sides in most cases... Just be smart. There is reason to berate the guy for asking questions Cel...He's 22--yes, a little young, but it's not like he's 16 yrs old...

OP, I'm on week three and I can tell you I bumped up to 40mg bc 30 wasn't cutting it. I doubt you will see the results you want at 30mg mate.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Name 5.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
OP, I'm on week three and I can tell you I bumped up to 40mg bc 30 wasn't cutting it. I doubt you will see the results you want at 30mg mate.
I agree with starting at 40mg. Really, you can split it up however you want. I generally do two caps when i wake up and then two caps maybe eight hours later if dosing 40mg. The difference in how you split it up will make little difference, just dont overthink it. For your first cycle 40mg x 4-6 weeks should yield some great results. If by the third week you think you need to go higher, you can go up by 10mg a week. I wouldnt go any higher than 60mg, tho, but you shouldnt need to go higher than 40 on your first run. Good luck!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok IMO:

-H-drol
-Furaza (more for cutting than gains , but easier on the sides)
-1-AD
-4-ad
-SARMs like s4 and osta , far safer to begin with too , not a PH but still an AAS with minor sides and diet dependant , easy to yield 5-9lbs of keepable lean mass with no sides and no shutdown for many.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are probably the first person to say Epi isn't for first timers... It's pretty mild OP... Little sides in most cases... Just be smart. There is reason to berate the guy for asking questions Cel...He's 22--yes, a little young, but it's not like he's 16 yrs old...

And bro , you know I agree with you on this , nothing wrong with questioning , but he coulda gained still before doing this stack at 22 in a natty way...True it could be worse , we have had 16-19 y.o. coming in her for this kind of stack advice...lets just hope he gets proper PCT and reads up on the literature posted.

Roniboney

Awards
Very keepable gains with EPI,gyno reduction is lots of people,barely any back pumps but if you take 5g of taurine your fine.

How many cycles have you ran that included epistane?You really seem to be just blurting out what you need to do on cycle,off cycle and why this kid shouldn't have ran a cycle in your opinion.

He's on it atm so guide him to get the best results don't dwell on the sides and negatives.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Very keepable gains with EPI,gyno reduction is lots of people,barely any back pumps but if you take 5g of taurine your fine.

How many cycles have you ran that included epistane?You really seem to be just blurting out what you need to do on cycle,off cycle and why this kid shouldn't have ran a cycle in your opinion.

He's on it atm so guide him to get the best results don't dwell on the sides and negatives.
Lol I'm smarter than taking a PH/DS at 21 bro , I don't plan on using till i have reached my natural potential , though I tell him what I know based on what I have seen on my friends and research , which is something most people don't do , they don't read or research before even going on cycle...which is what he did , started taking it without researching dosage , half life and possibly even PCT...chill bro , I'm merely trying to help and the info i gave him is solid , that I THINK Epi is not best as a first ride is my personal opinion and if u don't like , simply don't listen to it deal?

Roniboney

Awards
Lol I'm smarter than taking a PH/DS at 21 bro , I don't plan on using till i have reached my natural potential , though I tell him what I know based on what I have seen on my friends and research , which is something most people don't do , they don't read or research before even going on cycle...which is what he did , started taking it without researching dosage , half life and possibly even PCT...chill bro , I'm merely trying to help and the info i gave him is solid , that I THINK Epi is not best as a first ride is my personal opinion and if u don't like , simply don't listen to it deal?
Your not sounding too smart here saying its not a first timers PH.Epi and Halodrol are the most solid first timer cycles out there.

Research will never beat someone who has researched and ran the compound.Leave the answers to people who have ran the compound.

OP split the doses 4-6 hours apart.On off days take the largest dose mid morning.

What do you mean he hasn't researched half life?It doesn't matter if he gets his dosage pattern down and he alrady has quite a good PCT lined up with torem,erase and bioforge.

The info you gave him is simply a copy paste of what every good poster says to someone not ready for steroids.He is 22,has made his decision so either help him or leave others to help him.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your not sounding too smart here saying its not a first timers PH.Epi and Halodrol are the most solid first timer cycles out there.

Research will never beat someone who has researched and ran the compound.Leave the answers to people who have ran the compound.

OP split the doses 4-6 hours apart.On off days take the largest dose mid morning.

What do you mean he hasn't researched half life?It doesn't matter if he gets his dosage pattern down and he alrady has quite a good PCT lined up with torem,erase and bioforge.

The info you gave him is simply a copy paste of what every good poster says to someone not ready for steroids.He is 22,has made his decision so either help him or leave others to help him.
Lol i did say Halo is a good first timer , but IMO better than epi haha and chill it out :p I don't like being talked that way when I'm offering advice and my opinion haha

Mafesto31

Awards
Epi is a great first timer. From what I have experienced and logs I have read the past couple of years is that epi is milder than hdrol as far as sides go.

Roniboney

Awards
Lol i did say Halo is a good first timer , but IMO better than epi haha and chill it out :p I don't like being talked that way when I'm offering advice and my opinion haha
Why may I ask?

You don't like being talked to like that?This is the internet man,negs mean nothing to me but if they made you feel better then I guess thats all that matters right.

Your opinion and advice is falsifying a great pH thats why I have a problem with your posts.One of the most tried and true pH's your saying is hard sh1t and methylated.So is Halodrol so I'm not sure why your arguing against methyl's.Plus you exaggerating the sides of epistane.

I'm quite chilled out actually...you don't like admitting your wrong is all. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why may I ask?

You don't like being talked to like that?This is the internet man,negs mean nothing to me but if they made you feel better then I guess thats all that matters right.

Your opinion and advice is falsifying a great pH thats why I have a problem with your posts.One of the most tried and true pH's your saying is hard sh1t and methylated.So is Halodrol so I'm not sure why your arguing against methyl's.Plus you exaggerating the sides of epistane.

I'm quite chilled out actually...you don't like admitting your wrong is all. :)
Lol I am not wrong , on sides Halo is milder , and if my opinion is that Epi is not that great , then it is :)! And If i have provided evidence and reasons for my thoughts to be so, then just accept it as it is! MY OPINION man. If you don't like it and think its the best thing ever , that is YOUR opinion haha , if it worked great for you COOL take it again then , but don't come and try to change my opinion when I am clearly wondering if you even have a college degree atm...Learning to accept other people's opinion is part of growing up , do a cycle of that and then hop back on PH/DS ok? :). And I am not falsifying anything BTW , I am merely stated opinions based on FACTS , come to my OWN conclusions about them and expressed them in an open environment for discussion (a forum). And don't worry it takes more than the totally "scientific" and expert "experience" of a bro like you to make me even consider thinking I am wrong :) which I am not , since it is MERELY my opinion on the matter ;).

Roniboney

Awards
Lol I am not wrong , on sides Halo is milder , and if my opinion is that Epi is not that great , then it is :)! And If i have provided evidence and reasons for my thoughts to be so, then just accept it as it is! MY OPINION man. If you don't like it and think its the best thing ever , that is YOUR opinion haha , if it worked great for you COOL take it again then , but don't come and try to change my opinion when I am clearly wondering if you even have a college degree atm...Learning to accept other people's opinion is part of growing up , do a cycle of that and then hop back on PH/DS ok? :). And I am not falsifying anything BTW , I am merely stated opinions based on FACTS , come to my OWN conclusions about them and expressed them in an open environment for discussion (a forum). And don't worry it takes more than the totally "scientific" and expert "experience" of a bro like you to make me even consider thinking I am wrong :) which I am not , since it is MERELY my opinion on the matter ;).
You haven't ran a cycle so you really wouldn't not know.As for sides it is accepted that epi is as mild as halo .FACT.

You see you cannot just loosely give out bad advice a nd say that its your opinion.Bad advice is bad advice.By stating that its just advice is irresponsible especially when your speaking on a compound that you have no experience with.

BS in Human Nutrition but I'm not going to refer to petty insults to get at you.I'm breaking down what you have said not for looking any outside items to poke fun at you.You really defeat your sense clear pride in your own maturity by trying to make me seem uneducated.

You also seem to love your rhetoric without backing up any of your points.Your circling around the point that its your opinion that I'm left aghast as to whether you're even considering my points.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You haven't ran a cycle so you really wouldn't not know.As for sides it is accepted that epi is as mild as halo .FACT.

You see you cannot just loosely give out bad advice a nd say that its your opinion.Bad advice is bad advice.By stating that its just advice is irresponsible especially when your speaking on a compound that you have no experience with.

BS in Human Nutrition but I'm not going to refer to petty insults to get at you.I'm breaking down what you have said not for looking any outside items to poke fun at you.You really defeat your sense clear pride in your own maturity by trying to make me seem uneducated.

You also seem to love your rhetoric without backing up any of your points.Your circling around the point that its your opinion that I'm left aghast as to whether you're even considering my points.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I do not have to consider them , since my own research and the first hand contact I have had with every-single-day training partners on Epi yield me the results I confirmed in my research , now as far as making you seem unneducated don't worry about it you are merely talking to a 21 y.o. BS in Manufacturing Engineering , no more comment on that matter. Fact is , more people that I have talked to agree that Epi is harder on sides than Halo , specially on the acne department mind you want to ask for example.

I do not back out of my points since they are both well researched and I did not provide wrong advice did I? Never in one second did I give him irresponsible advice, I.E. of such would be overdosing it , encouraging a youngster to do it , and further recommend any stack. None of the past mistakes have been done on my side...Now lets see where you are flawed , thinking a 22 y.o. made a right choice of taking a PH/DS? tsk tsk , passed college asleep have we? Have you read about the human male endocrine system? When does it stop developing btw? Might you be able to answer me that and tel me he did do a proper choice and be able to bring forth proof of this I shall stand corrected on said point.

Now on to the matter of my Rhetoric which you wanted to insult, forgive my manner of addressing this , and for the way I answer you , but it is merely only a thread and I had not enjoyed it until I started laughing at this last post you made. That being said , anything you want to comment on the fact my little Dietician? :)

Oh I almost forgot , please bring proof , as a study , poll , or journal about Epi being milder on the sides than Halo please , or it being as mild as Halo :) I would enjoy to see something like that , and would hence maybe yield the fact that I could be wrong in this...Which up to this point I am not. Anything else?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree epi isn't mild .. And shouldn't be considered for 1st cycle .. I'd rather see some1 run halo at 75 for 5 weeks or stano for 8weeks

I agree with ya cel .. That's good advice right there

I Lol every time when users where running epi to get rid of gyno

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree epi isn't mild .. And shouldn't be considered for 1st cycle .. I'd rather see some1 run halo at 75 for 5 weeks or stano for 8weeks

I agree with ya cel .. That's good advice right there

I Lol every time when users where running epi to get rid of gyno
Gyno + acne haha thats a hard combo from epi sometimes :p! Thanks for the support brotha :)! And yeah Stano is good too!!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
epi at 60 mg for 6 weeks had less sides for me than halo at 75 mg..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
those are generic side effects for any androgen. I experienced none of those with epistane.

Roniboney

Awards
I do not have to consider them , since my own research and the first hand contact I have had with every-single-day training partners on Epi yield me the results I confirmed in my research , now as far as making you seem unneducated don't worry about it you are merely talking to a 21 y.o. BS in Manufacturing Engineering , no more comment on that matter. Fact is , more people that I have talked to agree that Epi is harder on sides than Halo , specially on the acne department mind you want to ask for example.

So via peoples anecdotes and through research but not through your own.Your giving a view that you might not hold had you ran a cycle yourself.Engineering is a good degree so no hate there.

I do not back out of my points since they are both well researched and I did not provide wrong advice did I? Never in one second did I give him irresponsible advice, I.E. of such would be overdosing it , encouraging a youngster to do it , and further recommend any stack. None of the past mistakes have been done on my side...Now lets see where you are flawed , thinking a 22 y.o. made a right choice of taking a PH/DS? tsk tsk , passed college asleep have we? Have you read about the human male endocrine system? When does it stop developing btw? Might you be able to answer me that and tel me he did do a proper choice and be able to bring forth proof of this I shall stand corrected on said point.

Nope you never encouraged him to do it.Neither did I if you check my posts ,but you really were itching to get another insult in at me so I'll attribute it to you being pissed off and being engaged in an an interesting debate along with your youth,though I'm only 2 years older than you.Did I ever state that he should be running his cycle.He takes the risks and needs to own his decision.Off hand I'm guessing early-twenties but its been a while since I researched the endocrine system and anabolics.

Now on to the matter of my Rhetoric which you wanted to insult, forgive my manner of addressing this , and for the way I answer you , but it is merely only a thread and I had not enjoyed it until I started laughing at this last post you made. That being said , anything you want to comment on the fact my little Dietician? :)

What fact?Not a dietician yet,about to to HDip after my 4 course in Human Nutrition,Food and Sensory Science and now Dietetics.Another useless insult that doesn't make sense.How drole.

Oh I almost forgot , please bring proof , as a study , poll , or journal about Epi being milder on the sides than Halo please , or it being as mild as Halo :) I would enjoy to see something like that , and would hence maybe yield the fact that I could be wrong in this...Which up to this point I am not. Anything else?
I've just searched and I haven't found one so................................................................................the results remain inconclusive and like you I rely on journals,and anecdotes....personal and impersonal

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
epi at 60 mg for 6 weeks had less sides for me than halo at 75 mg..
Goes to show how everyone is different lol I'm not saying halo is side free , all I said is more people react to epi's sides than Halo...Hence when more people reacted more to Epi than to Halo , the standard I came to the conclusion (along with 2 articles behind this) is that Halo is milder for MORE people , than Epi , but still not risk free like any other PH/DS

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've just searched and I haven't found one so................................................................................the results remain inconclusive and like you I rely on journals,and anecdotes....personal and impersonal
Lol to come to a more mature stand point , shall you agree this is all Opinion-based upon what we have researched , learned , heard and experienced? (Me by second hand experience and you by first hand?) And just leave it as a matter of opinion since it is just a "im right , you are wrong" debate now , rather than mature talk...? Seeing how it would never end if we keep going lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I have a BS nutritional sciences as well *high five*

Roniboney

Awards
Lol to come to a more mature stand point , shall you agree this is all Opinion-based upon what we have researched , learned , heard and experienced? (Me by second hand experience and you by first hand?) And just leave it as a matter of opinion since it is just a "im right , you are wrong" debate now , rather than mature talk...? Seeing how it would never end if we keep going lol

It would end......when one of us just got sick of it and stopped replying.

Heck I see where your coming from,Halo is a great choice,less joint dryness,you don't feel as lethargic but I'm glad you realise that opinion is what governs my response as do yours.

Your right it has gone to a stage where we're just talking sh1t on each other(may I say from you mostly.Be mature,its true),but I'll agree to disagree.

My last point will be that first hand experience has more worth than second hand but at least your weighing out your options and seem more prepared than most to cycle(though I see its not your goal for sometime).

No hard feelings from my end.I quite enjoy a good joust.

Roniboney

Awards
I have a BS nutritional sciences as well *high five*
hell yes brother
Me 3 .. *3 way high five's *

Lol
again hell yes.

Good choice of degree's lads.I was so happy when I got into the course.Very chemistry orientated but it was very fun.Food Science is very organic chem based and dietetics (lol from second hand experiences) is quite peer to peer based and psychology based.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

It would end......when one of us just got sick of it and stopped replying.

Heck I see where your coming from,Halo is a great choice,less joint dryness,you don't feel as lethargic but I'm glad you realise that opinion is what governs my response as do yours.

Your right it has gone to a stage where we're just talking sh1t on each other(may I say from you mostly.Be mature,its true),but I'll agree to disagree.

My last point will be that first hand experience has more worth than second hand but at least your weighing out your options and seem more prepared than most to cycle(though I see its not your goal for sometime).

No hard feelings from my end.I quite enjoy a good joust.
Then we agree to disagree then , good joust all in all, fair points on both sides. And why I stand strong that my opinion is as important as yours, I do have to agree in the fact yours poses more weight than mine since I have no first-hand-contact with said compound, as of that I shall reconsider my standpoint in the standard of which is milder than the other. I shall just see who reacts better to what , as both being AAS , both pose mostly similar side effects , but what is the majority of the vox populi saying about the chance of side effects is what now has poked my brain nugget.

My concern now mainly is...What the majority of people react better to , Epi or Halo, with that , I shall be able to do a more educated opinion as to which would be better (chance-wise) for a first run due to likelihood of being a positive for side effects.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Guys, calm down. It's all cool illegal ****, let's just agree to like it all :)

By the way, I have a Bachelor's of Music (srs)

*waits for hi-five that will never come*

Roniboney

Awards

pH's are legal.Thats what my gf is studying atm.Music and German.I'll high 5 you man............................................whupang.....there we go.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

High five!! One of my EX-GF was a Music Major with proficiency in the Clarinet and Flute, plus she was a mighty good Soprano! haha High respect for those well in tune with their ears!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
when i took it i was splitting it up into 2 doses 1 in the am and 1 in the pm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Iceman72 Anabolics 7
STLJones Anabolics 20
mmacrazy Anabolics 13