Epistane Dosing throughout the day?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Might be beaten on this on, celor...I think your next best bet is making fun of him for being from England
    Can't win that one either... I'm American. Just happen to be in the land of no sun for work.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    HDRol has the same sides...some more severe..especially back pumps..puffy/sensitive nipples, etc...

Furaza...not even close to a comparable compound. It's non-methyl and not even used for the same thing... Hardly effective solo and the manufacturers admit that. I'm running it right now with Epi and I haven't noticed much of anything at up to 350mg...

1-AD and -4-AD... I'm by far no expert on these compounds but the searching I've done show they has significant sides also.

Osta RX- Not even a standard PH or AAS. Do some more research. It's very mild on the balls and doesn't have nearly the suppression of an AAS or PH. However, it does have sides and although they may not be as severe as Epi, Osta is very new and still very misunderstood. For god sakes, there are arguments everyday across the forums on proper dosing and dosing procedures. According to it's first commercial manufacturer " A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). "

Cliffnote: You argument isn't nearly as valid as I thought it was going to be. You picked 5 compounds and only one or two were the same style compound as Epistane. Since it's a kinder, happier world these days I will say your opinions do matter but my results prove the positive effects of the compound I'm arguing for.
    i agree that none of these are comparable to the gains(&fat loss i might add) from epi. the only one that may come close for some is HDrol(but i didnt do **** for me personally-total waste, even at 100mg)

he told you to try to name 5. none of them count...but feel free to try again, lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    i agree that none of these are comparable to the gains(&fat loss i might add) from epi. the only one that may come close for some is HDrol(but i didnt do **** for me personally-total waste, even at 100mg)

he told you to try to name 5. none of them count...but feel free to try again, lol.
    Dude we ened the argument a while back.Lets just leave it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Dude we ened the argument a while back.Lets just leave it.
    Noooooooooo!!! We gotta keep arguing! It's what AM is all about!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

5. i just want him to admit he cant name 5 compounds with better results and less sides...couldnt even name one really.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Noooooooooo!!! We gotta keep arguing! It's what AM is all about!
    Lets not turn this site into bodybuilding.com.Now that site is just for people who want to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    i just want him to admit he cant name 5 compounds with better results and less sides...couldnt even name one really.
    theres probably 3 or so but I agree with you I just don't want to bother arguing anymore.Lets just agree to disagree.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 40 mg epistane dosing
    By mmacrazy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
  2. Epistane Dosing Help Please
    By zhrutland in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. epistane dosing
    By jlo8864 in forum Supplements