Epistane Dosing throughout the day? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Epistane Dosing throughout the day?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I've just searched and I haven't found one so............................ .............................. ......................the results remain inconclusive and like you I rely on journals,and anecdotes....personal and impersonal
    Lol to come to a more mature stand point , shall you agree this is all Opinion-based upon what we have researched , learned , heard and experienced? (Me by second hand experience and you by first hand?) And just leave it as a matter of opinion since it is just a "im right , you are wrong" debate now , rather than mature talk...? Seeing how it would never end if we keep going lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

You haven't ran a cycle so you really wouldn't not know.As for sides it is accepted that epi is as mild as halo .FACT.

You see you cannot just loosely give out bad advice a nd say that its your opinion.Bad advice is bad advice.By stating that its just advice is irresponsible especially when your speaking on a compound that you have no experience with.

BS in Human Nutrition but I'm not going to refer to petty insults to get at you.I'm breaking down what you have said not for looking any outside items to poke fun at you.You really defeat your sense clear pride in your own maturity by trying to make me seem uneducated.

You also seem to love your rhetoric without backing up any of your points.Your circling around the point that its your opinion that I'm left aghast as to whether you're even considering my points.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I have a BS nutritional sciences as well *high five*
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me 3 .. *3 way high five's *

Lol
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol to come to a more mature stand point , shall you agree this is all Opinion-based upon what we have researched , learned , heard and experienced? (Me by second hand experience and you by first hand?) And just leave it as a matter of opinion since it is just a "im right , you are wrong" debate now , rather than mature talk...? Seeing how it would never end if we keep going lol

It would end......when one of us just got sick of it and stopped replying.

Heck I see where your coming from,Halo is a great choice,less joint dryness,you don't feel as lethargic but I'm glad you realise that opinion is what governs my response as do yours.

Your right it has gone to a stage where we're just talking sh1t on each other(may I say from you mostly.Be mature,its true),but I'll agree to disagree.

My last point will be that first hand experience has more worth than second hand but at least your weighing out your options and seem more prepared than most to cycle(though I see its not your goal for sometime).

No hard feelings from my end.I quite enjoy a good joust.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I have a BS nutritional sciences as well *high five*
    hell yes brother
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Me 3 .. *3 way high five's *

Lol
    again hell yes.

Good choice of degree's lads.I was so happy when I got into the course.Very chemistry orientated but it was very fun.Food Science is very organic chem based and dietetics (lol from second hand experiences) is quite peer to peer based and psychology based.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It would end......when one of us just got sick of it and stopped replying.

Heck I see where your coming from,Halo is a great choice,less joint dryness,you don't feel as lethargic but I'm glad you realise that opinion is what governs my response as do yours.

Your right it has gone to a stage where we're just talking sh1t on each other(may I say from you mostly.Be mature,its true),but I'll agree to disagree.

My last point will be that first hand experience has more worth than second hand but at least your weighing out your options and seem more prepared than most to cycle(though I see its not your goal for sometime).

No hard feelings from my end.I quite enjoy a good joust.
    Then we agree to disagree then , good joust all in all, fair points on both sides. And why I stand strong that my opinion is as important as yours, I do have to agree in the fact yours poses more weight than mine since I have no first-hand-contact with said compound, as of that I shall reconsider my standpoint in the standard of which is milder than the other. I shall just see who reacts better to what , as both being AAS , both pose mostly similar side effects , but what is the majority of the vox populi saying about the chance of side effects is what now has poked my brain nugget.

My concern now mainly is...What the majority of people react better to , Epi or Halo, with that , I shall be able to do a more educated opinion as to which would be better (chance-wise) for a first run due to likelihood of being a positive for side effects.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Guys, calm down. It's all cool illegal ****, let's just agree to like it all

By the way, I have a Bachelor's of Music (srs)

*waits for hi-five that will never come*
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post

pH's are legal.Thats what my gf is studying atm.Music and German.I'll high 5 you man........................... .................whupang.....t here we go.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

High five!! One of my EX-GF was a Music Major with proficiency in the Clarinet and Flute, plus she was a mighty good Soprano! haha High respect for those well in tune with their ears!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

when i took it i was splitting it up into 2 doses 1 in the am and 1 in the pm
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

High five!! One of my EX-GF was a Music Major with proficiency in the Clarinet and Flute, plus she was a mighty good Soprano! haha High respect for those well in tune with their ears!
    Your ****ting me I play the clarinet,grade 8.I've been meaning to get my teaching cert but I've been busy a hell over the past year.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

Your ****ting me I play the clarinet,grade 8.I've been meaning to get my teaching cert but I've been busy a hell over the past year.
    Haha nice coincidence she is Canadian, and she does teach now good luck, mighty nice instrument.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Glad you broke up with her man...after being in a conservatory setting for 4 years, I can tell you that female musicians are never ever worth it lol. Seeing that you two are broken up, you likely know what I'm talking about, so I won't expand much further.

To be fair ron, PHs tend to be banned on a pretty regular basis, we just rely on clones. I'm pretty sure a few old-school epi orals are no longer in production due to a ban.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Glad you broke up with her man...after being in a conservatory setting for 4 years, I can tell you that female musicians are never ever worth it lol. Seeing that you two are broken up, you likely know what I'm talking about, so I won't expand much further.

To be fair ron, PHs tend to be banned on a pretty regular basis, we just rely on clones. I'm pretty sure a few old-school epi orals are no longer in production due to a ban.
    True dat.
    Ye having been in an orchestra like -forever I must admit that music girls are quite the sloots.But not all of them.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I trained for a few years with an operatic Baritone (I wasn't a vocal major, just sang bass in some men's choirs). The amount of jokes he had about sopranos being sluts was ridiculous. Must have heard over 50 jokes about loose sopranos. Hot altos are where it's at haha.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I trained for a few years with an operatic Baritone (I wasn't a vocal major, just sang bass in some men's choirs). The amount of jokes he had about sopranos being sluts was ridiculous. Must have heard over 50 jokes about loose sopranos. Hot altos are where it's at haha.
    This is true...they will play anyone's clarinet or polish any guys flute given the chance...trust me I know my music girls and I am far glad to be broken up with her and never got her STDs lol though she might have gotten herpes after we had broken up, but I do know she had it now hahaha and I test myself once a month and I'm still clean
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

They're all double music majors...second instrument is always the skin flute
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post

I Lol every time when users where running epi to get rid of gyno

It has estrogen lowering properties but definitely not something to run for gyno control. Don't agree with the rest of your post that's why I only quoted this part...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Ok IMO:

-H-drol
    -Furaza (more for cutting than gains , but easier on the sides)
    -1-AD
    -4-ad
    -SARMs like s4 and osta , far safer to begin with too , not a PH but still an AAS with minor sides and diet dependant , easy to yield 5-9lbs of keepable lean mass with no sides and no shutdown for many.
    HDRol has the same sides...some more severe..especially back pumps..puffy/sensitive nipples, etc...

Furaza...not even close to a comparable compound. It's non-methyl and not even used for the same thing... Hardly effective solo and the manufacturers admit that. I'm running it right now with Epi and I haven't noticed much of anything at up to 350mg...

1-AD and -4-AD... I'm by far no expert on these compounds but the searching I've done show they has significant sides also.

Osta RX- Not even a standard PH or AAS. Do some more research. It's very mild on the balls and doesn't have nearly the suppression of an AAS or PH. However, it does have sides and although they may not be as severe as Epi, Osta is very new and still very misunderstood. For god sakes, there are arguments everyday across the forums on proper dosing and dosing procedures. According to it's first commercial manufacturer " A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). "

Cliffnote: You argument isn't nearly as valid as I thought it was going to be. You picked 5 compounds and only one or two were the same style compound as Epistane. Since it's a kinder, happier world these days I will say your opinions do matter but my results prove the positive effects of the compound I'm arguing for.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Might be beaten on this on, celor...I think your next best bet is making fun of him for being from England
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Might be beaten on this on, celor...I think your next best bet is making fun of him for being from England
    Can't win that one either... I'm American. Just happen to be in the land of no sun for work.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    HDRol has the same sides...some more severe..especially back pumps..puffy/sensitive nipples, etc...

Furaza...not even close to a comparable compound. It's non-methyl and not even used for the same thing... Hardly effective solo and the manufacturers admit that. I'm running it right now with Epi and I haven't noticed much of anything at up to 350mg...

1-AD and -4-AD... I'm by far no expert on these compounds but the searching I've done show they has significant sides also.

Osta RX- Not even a standard PH or AAS. Do some more research. It's very mild on the balls and doesn't have nearly the suppression of an AAS or PH. However, it does have sides and although they may not be as severe as Epi, Osta is very new and still very misunderstood. For god sakes, there are arguments everyday across the forums on proper dosing and dosing procedures. According to it's first commercial manufacturer " A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). "

Cliffnote: You argument isn't nearly as valid as I thought it was going to be. You picked 5 compounds and only one or two were the same style compound as Epistane. Since it's a kinder, happier world these days I will say your opinions do matter but my results prove the positive effects of the compound I'm arguing for.
    i agree that none of these are comparable to the gains(&fat loss i might add) from epi. the only one that may come close for some is HDrol(but i didnt do **** for me personally-total waste, even at 100mg)

he told you to try to name 5. none of them count...but feel free to try again, lol.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    i agree that none of these are comparable to the gains(&fat loss i might add) from epi. the only one that may come close for some is HDrol(but i didnt do **** for me personally-total waste, even at 100mg)

he told you to try to name 5. none of them count...but feel free to try again, lol.
    Dude we ened the argument a while back.Lets just leave it.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Dude we ened the argument a while back.Lets just leave it.
    Noooooooooo!!! We gotta keep arguing! It's what AM is all about!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

i just want him to admit he cant name 5 compounds with better results and less sides...couldnt even name one really.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Noooooooooo!!! We gotta keep arguing! It's what AM is all about!
    Lets not turn this site into bodybuilding.com.Now that site is just for people who want to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    i just want him to admit he cant name 5 compounds with better results and less sides...couldnt even name one really.
    theres probably 3 or so but I agree with you I just don't want to bother arguing anymore.Lets just agree to disagree.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 40 mg epistane dosing
    By mmacrazy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. Epistane Dosing Help Please
    By zhrutland in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Epistane Dosing
    By Leonidus in forum Celtic Labs