Superdrol - Test Enanthate cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Superdrol - Test Enanthate cycle

I am new to the whole forum thing, but as far as training, I have been working out 5-7 days a week for 6 years now. With a few breaks along the way.

I have done 3 cycles of M1T in the past with much success and each time kept around 8-10 lbs of my gains after pct. I just started a cycle
    of Superdrol 5 days ago and it is going great, already roughly 4 lbs of lean gains so far.

My question is, I recently found a source to obtain some Test Enanthate and I have read I can bridge my Superdrol cycle into the Test
    cycle, so would it be wise to start my Test E cycle the week before my Superdrol cycle is to end or should I wait until my Superdrol cycle is complete and start the next day?

I have all of the neccesary support supps (i.e. arimidex, hCG) and I have 3 bottles of Nolva on hand. I would be taking
    250mg / test e 2x week for 12 weeks after my Superdrol cycle.

My main question I guess would just be, when would be the best time to start my cycle of Test Enanthate?

Any help will be appreciated... I have been doing lots of research on these forums and have found it greatly useful as
    a tool to help protect and better myself physically.

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

start as soon as you can before it ends test E is a long ester so it'll take time to kick in.

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Test takes a couple of weeks to kick in, so if I were to run it I'd run the test on like the second week of sdrol.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    start as soon as you can before it ends test E is a long ester so it'll take time to kick in.
    Thank you. I figured that would be the case ,but I knew it couldnt hurt to ask.. Lets hope i can put on an extra few lbs with
    the Test E.

Thanks again!

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Agree with them. Test kicks in slower than orals, id start asap if you already started the superdrol.
    CELTIC LABS REP

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RIPDUP
    I am new to the whole forum thing, but as far as training, I have been working out 5-7 days a week for 6 years now. With a few breaks along the way.

I have done 3 cycles of M1T in the past with much success and each time kept around 8-10 lbs of my gains after pct. I just started a cycle
    of Superdrol 5 days ago and it is going great, already roughly 4 lbs of lean gains so far.

My question is, I recently found a source to obtain some Test Enanthate and I have read I can bridge my Superdrol cycle into the Test
    cycle, so would it be wise to start my Test E cycle the week before my Superdrol cycle is to end or should I wait until my Superdrol cycle is complete and start the next day?

I have all of the neccesary support supps (i.e. arimidex, hCG) and I have 3 bottles of Nolva on hand. I would be taking
    250mg / test e 2x week for 12 weeks after my Superdrol cycle.

My main question I guess would just be, when would be the best time to start my cycle of Test Enanthate?

Any help will be appreciated... I have been doing lots of research on these forums and have found it greatly useful as
    a tool to help protect and better myself physically.

Thanks
    Start asap, like last week.

Test plus sd = king kong

Sd then test = stupid

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

Start asap, like last week.

Test plus sd = king kong

Sd then test = stupid
    This!! I ran this and loved it! Test can take 2-3 weeks to kick in, bridging would suck.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Enanthate / Tren Enanthate Ratio
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:58 AM
  2. Test. Enanthate Cycle
    By Wandy in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:01 PM
  3. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:19 AM
  4. Deca's Test Enanthate/Havoc/Superdrol Log
    By DecaDone in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 07:43 PM
  5. First cycle, Test Enanthate??
    By PUMPITUP22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 10:46 AM