Superdrol - Test Enanthate cycle

RIPDUP

RIPDUP

Awards
I am new to the whole forum thing, but as far as training, I have been working out 5-7 days a week for 6 years now. With a few breaks along the way.

I have done 3 cycles of M1T in the past with much success and each time kept around 8-10 lbs of my gains after pct. I just started a cycle
of Superdrol 5 days ago and it is going great, already roughly 4 lbs of lean gains so far.

My question is, I recently found a source to obtain some Test Enanthate and I have read I can bridge my Superdrol cycle into the Test
cycle, so would it be wise to start my Test E cycle the week before my Superdrol cycle is to end or should I wait until my Superdrol cycle is complete and start the next day?

I have all of the neccesary support supps (i.e. arimidex, hCG) and I have 3 bottles of Nolva on hand. I would be taking
250mg / test e 2x week for 12 weeks after my Superdrol cycle.

My main question I guess would just be, when would be the best time to start my cycle of Test Enanthate?

Any help will be appreciated... I have been doing lots of research on these forums and have found it greatly useful as
a tool to help protect and better myself physically.

Thanks

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
start as soon as you can before it ends test E is a long ester so it'll take time to kick in.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Test takes a couple of weeks to kick in, so if I were to run it I'd run the test on like the second week of sdrol.

RIPDUP

RIPDUP

Awards
start as soon as you can before it ends test E is a long ester so it'll take time to kick in.
Thank you. I figured that would be the case ,but I knew it couldnt hurt to ask.. Lets hope i can put on an extra few lbs with
the Test E.

Thanks again!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Agree with them. Test kicks in slower than orals, id start asap if you already started the superdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the whole forum thing, but as far as training, I have been working out 5-7 days a week for 6 years now. With a few breaks along the way.

I have done 3 cycles of M1T in the past with much success and each time kept around 8-10 lbs of my gains after pct. I just started a cycle
of Superdrol 5 days ago and it is going great, already roughly 4 lbs of lean gains so far.

My question is, I recently found a source to obtain some Test Enanthate and I have read I can bridge my Superdrol cycle into the Test
cycle, so would it be wise to start my Test E cycle the week before my Superdrol cycle is to end or should I wait until my Superdrol cycle is complete and start the next day?

I have all of the neccesary support supps (i.e. arimidex, hCG) and I have 3 bottles of Nolva on hand. I would be taking
250mg / test e 2x week for 12 weeks after my Superdrol cycle.

My main question I guess would just be, when would be the best time to start my cycle of Test Enanthate?

Any help will be appreciated... I have been doing lots of research on these forums and have found it greatly useful as
a tool to help protect and better myself physically.

Thanks
Start asap, like last week.

Test plus sd = king kong

Sd then test = stupid