rc nolva cloudy???
- 05-25-2012, 10:29 AM
- 05-25-2012, 10:41 AM
I also got one from a RC and mine is crystal clear. It still says "shake well to insure (should be ensure...I'm a little worried that these people don't know how to spell haha) for even fluid phase dispersion of suspended chemicals". Hopefully someone with with more experience can chime in.
05-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Yes it can be cloudy and seperate a little too, its prob going to taste terrible too, you will know if it doesn't work.
05-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Just wanted to get some input regarding my nolva. I guess it depends how the RC makes it. Anyways, I'll find out if it is gtg in the next few weeks.
05-25-2012, 12:45 PM
What dose are you starting at? You should feel much dryer on it, like instantly it drys out my skin, joints, what i see in the mirror. You will prob notice sooner then later, it also may upset your stomach for the first couple days.
05-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jarconis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:54 PM
- By Bobaslaw in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:24 AM
- By Brennon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM
- By Nate Dawg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2005, 08:34 PM