rc nolva cloudy???

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
I got some nolva from a RC company. Is this **** still good?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I also got one from a RC and mine is crystal clear. It still says "shake well to insure (should be ensure...I'm a little worried that these people don't know how to spell haha) for even fluid phase dispersion of suspended chemicals". Hopefully someone with with more experience can chime in.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can be cloudy and seperate a little too, its prob going to taste terrible too, you will know if it doesn't work.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Just wanted to get some input regarding my nolva. I guess it depends how the RC makes it. Anyways, I'll find out if it is gtg in the next few weeks.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you starting at? You should feel much dryer on it, like instantly it drys out my skin, joints, what i see in the mirror. You will prob notice sooner then later, it also may upset your stomach for the first couple days.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
What dose are you starting at? You should feel much dryer on it, like instantly it drys out my skin, joints, what i see in the mirror. You will prob notice sooner then later, it also may upset your stomach for the first couple days.
Will start in 3 weeks. Hopefully, it's not s hitty nolva.