Baseball, Winny, How to avoid joints drying out?

STMTTU

Awards
Alright, I've been looking everywhere on the internet forever and can't seem to come across any (positive) information with regards to baseball and winny. I'm 21, I'm a division 1 college pitcher, 6"3, 200, and I'm looking to gain some velocity on the fastball for my senior year. I want to move from the 86-88 mph range up into the easily sitting 90's. Everyone on the team, and any team I've ever been on for that matter, knows that winny is what all the pro's take to get their velo up. Of course it is also well established that doing so runs the risk of injury. I just became a member on here because I'm trying to get some extra help/knowledge on the subject.

What I plan on running is 150mg of [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol per day for 6 weeks. I know PH's suck, but it's what I have to work with so I'm sucking it up. I have that and 70 mL of Clomid and kre-alkaline for my PCT, as well as a full supply of liver support, milk thistle, omega 3's, etc. to last throughout. My main concern is about my joints drying out and blowing up my rotator cuff (as well as getting tested by NCAA but usually we get a week or two notice). I know some of y'all are going to say just suck it up and work harder, but, I'm willing to take the sacrifice for my last season. I have legitimately worked my ass off for three years and will continue to throughout this cycle/offseason and season. While I'm running this I'll mainly be lifting 3 times a week, and intense throwing 2-3 times a week. Workouts will consist of lots of squats, cardio, power clean, pull ups, shoulders, and core. I'm not trying to put on a bunch of mass, all I'm trying to do is stay lean and get my velo up.

- Is deca the best thing to stack with winny to help prevent joints drying out?
- What else should be stacked with this (if anything) to ensure productive gains?
-Any advice/comments are welcomed. I'm not going to start this until I have this sorted out, but would like to get started in a few weeks.

bigred6347

Awards
if you are concerned about a drug test for steroids deca has a very large window for detection. over year, with some sources citing 18 months.

STMTTU

Awards
Are there any other options for supps/anything I can do or take to prevent joints drying out?

bubbaboi

Awards
mega dose omega 3s (6-8g) and stay hydrated. worked for me when i got elbow joint issues from not benching properly when i first began lifting.
you can also try joint supports with glucosamine, msm, chondroitin, cissus if you haven't before. some people swear by it, some people just think it's placebo.

STMTTU

Awards
Sweet, thanks bubba. I'll look into that for sure.