do the gains stop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i realize that it is up to me on how long i run my first cycle of gear , but just what are the reasons[i cant remember] that i need to come off ?......i mean i just mixed up my 2nd vial of hcg and im gaining and also makin my wife a happy woman.will the gains stop after a while ? should i bulk then after a certain amount of time add cutting gear and start cutting for a certain amount of time ?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cutting gear? If you're not competing, you don't really need to specialize gear from cutting/bulking protocols on the gear. Just change diet.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
cutting gear (winny tren ..ect.) but o.k that sounds good, ill just add ephed and diet.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i realize that it is up to me on how long i run my first cycle of gear , but just what are the reasons[i cant remember] that i need to come off ?......i mean i just mixed up my 2nd vial of hcg and im gaining and also makin my wife a happy woman.will the gains stop after a while ? should i bulk then after a certain amount of time add cutting gear and start cutting for a certain amount of time ?
It's almost all safety related. The longer the cycle the harder and longer the recovery generally. If you're doing orals they're most likely methylated and thus have a bad effect on your liver which requires coming off cycle. Staying on too long might screw with your ability to recover period and lead to a permanent regimen of hormone replacement therapy which insurance may not cover. Not all gains made on a cycle are maintainable, so it's good to come off and train naturally for a while to see where you stand and reassess goals. You can't reassess yourself and move on until you end the current cycle and see where you stand after PCT. Your diet and training may need adjusting, and as long as your getting the artifical boost of a cycle it's hard to tell.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well , that just refreshed my memory, i knew there was a reason ! ill just have to stop the prop in a few weeks and recover and train natural for a while.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
basic newbie AAS questions, you NEED to know the answers to these before you run a cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.