FINAFLEX RIPPED AND FINAFLEX V.2.0 LIMITED EDITION - AnabolicMinds.com

FINAFLEX RIPPED AND FINAFLEX V.2.0 LIMITED EDITION

  1. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FINAFLEX RIPPED AND FINAFLEX V.2.0 LIMITED EDITION


    Hey guys just wanna kno some info on these two bad boys...did anyone took this before??? What's the best dose??? And what gains you expect?? Not planning on taking these....just wanna kno....
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  2. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75845

    Reputation Reputation

    Talk to ScottyDoc he could help on that !
  3. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Talk to ScottyDoc he could help on that !
    I bet he knos everything about these two badazz supplements...couldn't find much info on them...looked everywhere
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Finaplex V.2.0 limited edition is
    25mg Lmg
    25mg Tren
    10mg ATD
    Then milk thistle, NAC and vit c

    In my eyes not worth it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Finaplex V.2.0 limited edition is
    25mg Lmg
    25mg Tren
    10mg ATD
    Then milk thistle, NAC and vit c

    In my eyes not worth it.
    Why it's not worth it?? Is it real tren??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Why it's not worth it?? Is it real tren??
    Lol at the wishful thinking. It is Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione which is a pro-steroid version of tren. My statement i why would you want to take LMG with Tren that is begging for sides. Also why is milk thistle in there?

    Why not just take something that you can dose yourself? Also in general I hate premade stacks there is no cookie cutter cycle that works for everyone (excluding maybe test).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Also I like how they stack two progestin heavy compounds then throw ATD in there yeah that will cover it...... lol.

    Basically if you look at the product it makes no sense it has liver support for 2 non-methylated compounds, it has ATD for two progestin , it appears to be made by someone who has read 3 random articles about ph/ds and said leave it to me I got this.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Lol at the wishful thinking. It is Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione which is a pro-steroid version of tren. My statement i why would you want to take LMG with Tren that is begging for sides. Also why is milk thistle in there?

    Why not just take something that you can dose yourself? Also in general I hate premade stacks there is no cookie cutter cycle that works for everyone (excluding maybe test).
    What sides you except from this?? Even if you can handle the sides what gains are you expecting...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  9. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    I have a strange feeling you are just getting into anabolics by the questions you are asking. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one and research more.

    Epi or hdrol are much better starters.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  10. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    I have a strange feeling you are just getting into anabolics by the questions you are asking. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one and research more.

    Epi or hdrol are much better starters.
    Trust me bro...I kno myself and kno what I'm doing...just wanna kno what ppl think about this...looked everywhere but not able to find any info....
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    To answer your question I have never heard someone running something this paint huffingly stupid.
    Sides:
    Prolactin gyno
    dry joints
    back pumps
    raped blood lipid lvls
    blood pressure
    possibly night sweats
    weird dreams (maybe)
    acne
    depressed immune system

    and without a solid pct your balls will be tictacs (not the useful mint ones) and you can bet your ass gyno will follow.

    Gains maybe 15lbs in 5 weeks maybe keep 10 of those if your diet and training are spot on but more likely you will keep 5-7 for the simple fact that lmg is very wet (water weight).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  12. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    So you know what you are doing and after I told you what was in it you still were interested? That is the sign of someone who does not know what they are doing.

    No offense but reading that ingredient list and saying oh I wonder what other people think about it, is a bit like saying I think a hammer to the dick will hurt but I wonder what other people think.

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Trust me bro...I kno myself and kno what I'm doing...just wanna kno what ppl think about this...looked everywhere but not able to find any info....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  13. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    To answer your question I have never heard someone running something this paint huffingly stupid.
    Sides:
    Prolactin gyno
    dry joints
    back pumps
    raped blood lipid lvls
    blood pressure
    possibly night sweats
    weird dreams (maybe)
    acne
    depressed immune system

    and without a solid pct your balls will be tictacs (not the useful mint ones) and you can bet your ass gyno will follow.

    Gains maybe 15lbs in 5 weeks maybe keep 10 of those if your diet and training are spot on but more likely you will keep 5-7 for the simple fact that lmg is very wet (water weight).
    Thanks for the answer bro...and this goes for finaflex v20 limited edition...what about finaflex ripped?? Sorry for asking again...it's just have some few bottles and if I plan on selling these I don't wanna give wrong info and dosage to pplz...I did epi cycle and trust me I'm very happy with my size...don't want any more size...if you ever see me logging here you will kno...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  14. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    So you know what you are doing and after I told you what was in it you still were interested? That is the sign of someone who does not know what they are doing.

    No offense but reading that ingredient list and saying oh I wonder what other people think about it, is a bit like saying I think a hammer to the dick will hurt but I wonder what other people think.
    Bro I kno what I'm doing...this info is just for my knowledge and I appreciate you sharing ur knowledge with me...but again don't want this stuff in my body...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    The other version is also moronic except it is tren, ATD, caffeine (no idea why). Also either I am reading this wrong or there are 70mg of filler or something because if you add all the things they have in there you get 730mg and they say the caps have 800mg of their blend in it. So less moronic but still very moronic.

    Why in the hell did you buy those?

    You had better be selling caber with the v 2.0.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  16. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    I dont think anyone should want that in their body.


    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Bro I kno what I'm doing...this info is just for my knowledge and I appreciate you sharing ur knowledge with me...but again don't want this stuff in my body...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  17. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    The other version is also moronic except it is tren, ATD, caffeine (no idea why). Also either I am reading this wrong or there are 70mg of filler or something because if you add all the things they have in there you get 730mg and they say the caps have 800mg of their blend in it. So less moronic but still very moronic.

    Why in the hell did you buy those?

    You had better be selling caber with the v 2.0.
    Plus it have bold in it....am I right??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  18. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    FINAFLEX Ripped propriety blend (800mg)
    1,4 Androstadiene-3,17-Dione (100mg)
    Estra-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione (30mg)

    Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
    Dandelion (200mg)
    Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG) (200mg)
    Vitamin B6 (5000% DV) (100mg)

    Other Ingredients:
    Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.


    I have no idea if you are talking about Boladrol but if you are negative ghost rider.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  19. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Wait this one makes minute amounts of sense misread that is 1,4-ADD with tren. Still wouldnt take it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  20. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Plus it have bold in it....am I right??
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  21. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    You are correct
    Well thanks for taking time bro and answering my questions...still want to hear more from finaflex reps and pplz who took this...just curious bro...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  22. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75845

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Well thanks for taking time bro and answering my questions...still want to hear more from finaflex reps and pplz who took this...just curious bro...
    Curiosity killed the cat. Remember that lol
  23. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Curiosity killed the cat. Remember that lol
    Ya coz the cat actually forgot to ask first! Lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  24. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump for finaflex reps!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  25. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So nobody took this stuff???
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  26. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Again why would anyone want to?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  27. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461555

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Again why would anyone want to?
    Who knos...there's some crazy pplz who take everything
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need something like FinaFlex Ripped
    By Dereck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. Finaflex Ripped
    By mattman47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:11 AM
  3. Finaflex Ripped PCT
    By hulkmash in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 06:32 PM
  4. FINAFLEX V2.0 LIMITED EDITION
    By Chucke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 10:54 PM
  5. FinaFlex Limited Edition
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in