FINAFLEX RIPPED AND FINAFLEX V.2.0 LIMITED EDITION

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey guys just wanna kno some info on these two bad boys...did anyone took this before??? What's the best dose??? And what gains you expect?? Not planning on taking these....just wanna kno....

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Talk to ScottyDoc he could help on that !

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Talk to ScottyDoc he could help on that !
I bet he knos everything about these two badazz supplements...couldn't find much info on them...looked everywhere

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Finaplex V.2.0 limited edition is
25mg Lmg
25mg Tren
10mg ATD
Then milk thistle, NAC and vit c

In my eyes not worth it.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Finaplex V.2.0 limited edition is
25mg Lmg
25mg Tren
10mg ATD
Then milk thistle, NAC and vit c

In my eyes not worth it.
Why it's not worth it?? Is it real tren??

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why it's not worth it?? Is it real tren??
Lol at the wishful thinking. It is Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione which is a pro-steroid version of tren. My statement i why would you want to take LMG with Tren that is begging for sides. Also why is milk thistle in there?

Why not just take something that you can dose yourself? Also in general I hate premade stacks there is no cookie cutter cycle that works for everyone (excluding maybe test).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also I like how they stack two progestin heavy compounds then throw ATD in there yeah that will cover it...... lol.

Basically if you look at the product it makes no sense it has liver support for 2 non-methylated compounds, it has ATD for two progestin , it appears to be made by someone who has read 3 random articles about ph/ds and said leave it to me I got this.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol at the wishful thinking. It is Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione which is a pro-steroid version of tren. My statement i why would you want to take LMG with Tren that is begging for sides. Also why is milk thistle in there?

Why not just take something that you can dose yourself? Also in general I hate premade stacks there is no cookie cutter cycle that works for everyone (excluding maybe test).
What sides you except from this?? Even if you can handle the sides what gains are you expecting...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have a strange feeling you are just getting into anabolics by the questions you are asking. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one and research more.

Epi or hdrol are much better starters.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I have a strange feeling you are just getting into anabolics by the questions you are asking. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one and research more.

Epi or hdrol are much better starters.
Trust me bro...I kno myself and kno what I'm doing...just wanna kno what ppl think about this...looked everywhere but not able to find any info....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question I have never heard someone running something this paint huffingly stupid.
Sides:
Prolactin gyno
dry joints
back pumps
raped blood lipid lvls
blood pressure
possibly night sweats
weird dreams (maybe)
acne
depressed immune system

and without a solid pct your balls will be tictacs (not the useful mint ones) and you can bet your ass gyno will follow.

Gains maybe 15lbs in 5 weeks maybe keep 10 of those if your diet and training are spot on but more likely you will keep 5-7 for the simple fact that lmg is very wet (water weight).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So you know what you are doing and after I told you what was in it you still were interested? That is the sign of someone who does not know what they are doing.

No offense but reading that ingredient list and saying oh I wonder what other people think about it, is a bit like saying I think a hammer to the dick will hurt but I wonder what other people think.

Trust me bro...I kno myself and kno what I'm doing...just wanna kno what ppl think about this...looked everywhere but not able to find any info....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
To answer your question I have never heard someone running something this paint huffingly stupid.
Sides:
Prolactin gyno
dry joints
back pumps
raped blood lipid lvls
blood pressure
possibly night sweats
weird dreams (maybe)
acne
depressed immune system

and without a solid pct your balls will be tictacs (not the useful mint ones) and you can bet your ass gyno will follow.

Gains maybe 15lbs in 5 weeks maybe keep 10 of those if your diet and training are spot on but more likely you will keep 5-7 for the simple fact that lmg is very wet (water weight).
Thanks for the answer bro...and this goes for finaflex v20 limited edition...what about finaflex ripped?? Sorry for asking again...it's just have some few bottles and if I plan on selling these I don't wanna give wrong info and dosage to pplz...I did epi cycle and trust me I'm very happy with my size...don't want any more size...if you ever see me logging here you will kno...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So you know what you are doing and after I told you what was in it you still were interested? That is the sign of someone who does not know what they are doing.

No offense but reading that ingredient list and saying oh I wonder what other people think about it, is a bit like saying I think a hammer to the dick will hurt but I wonder what other people think.
Bro I kno what I'm doing...this info is just for my knowledge and I appreciate you sharing ur knowledge with me...but again don't want this stuff in my body...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The other version is also moronic except it is tren, ATD, caffeine (no idea why). Also either I am reading this wrong or there are 70mg of filler or something because if you add all the things they have in there you get 730mg and they say the caps have 800mg of their blend in it. So less moronic but still very moronic.

Why in the hell did you buy those?

You had better be selling caber with the v 2.0.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone should want that in their body.

Bro I kno what I'm doing...this info is just for my knowledge and I appreciate you sharing ur knowledge with me...but again don't want this stuff in my body...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
The other version is also moronic except it is tren, ATD, caffeine (no idea why). Also either I am reading this wrong or there are 70mg of filler or something because if you add all the things they have in there you get 730mg and they say the caps have 800mg of their blend in it. So less moronic but still very moronic.

Why in the hell did you buy those?

You had better be selling caber with the v 2.0.
Plus it have bold in it....am I right??

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
FINAFLEX Ripped propriety blend (800mg)
1,4 Androstadiene-3,17-Dione (100mg)
Estra-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione (30mg)

Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
Dandelion (200mg)
Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG) (200mg)
Vitamin B6 (5000% DV) (100mg)

Other Ingredients:
Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

I have no idea if you are talking about Boladrol but if you are negative ghost rider.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wait this one makes minute amounts of sense misread that is 1,4-ADD with tren. Still wouldnt take it.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You are correct
Well thanks for taking time bro and answering my questions...still want to hear more from finaflex reps and pplz who took this...just curious bro...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Well thanks for taking time bro and answering my questions...still want to hear more from finaflex reps and pplz who took this...just curious bro...
Curiosity killed the cat. Remember that lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bump for finaflex reps!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So nobody took this stuff???