Back pump vs Kidney pain . Think this is kidney pain , please help

robertmm94

Awards
Hello. this is my first cycle and have been doing hdrol 100mg and stano at 800mg for what was supposed to be a 6 week cycle. I am on about week 4 and am experiencing a constant, dull pain in the lower/middle of my back on the right side only. About a few inches from my spine where my lower lat is. Also when back muscle is relaxed the area is sensitive to touch. Not extreme pain but there is certainly a little pain there.

***also want to note that i dont have any other "signs" of kidney failure/infection so far; urine looks normal, does NOT hurt to urinate, same skin tone, etc

Is this a back pump? or kidney trouble?

Btw i started taking around 20 g of taurnine a day which began yesterday when i really started noticing the pain. Before that i was prob doing about 5g a day or so. Give or take a couple days where i may have forgotten. Also have been taking potassium and zinc. Also i think in the beginning i was drinking enough water but i think i have been under drinking for the passed few days/week maybe.

should i stop cycle and go straight into pct?
OR
should i stick it out for the next week and just drop the doses to halo-75mg stano-4-600?

Would love some input. I will make a doc app as well . Can someone tell me whether this is a back pump or not? Also worth noting that the pain is pretty much the same when im working out or not

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Check corner of eyes and toes. How bout stools

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Sound like back pumps to me.. Yur actually lucky a lot of people's back pumps are crippling

wanaBJacked

How old are you first of all. On your profile it says you drink and smoke so if you're doing either right now stop immediately. Never drink when you're on a cycle.
In my opinion you should never stack on your first cycle it's just way too hard on the body but you already did, that's why you're having pain
i hope you're taking some kind of cycle assist with it if not get some right now.
how where you dosing everything week by week thus far? did you just increase to 100mg? remember that as your cycle goes on, sides will increase, as you increase the dose. If you really don't want to stop, drop back to 75mg for hdrol but consider dropping stano for the remainder and increase your water intake.
If I were you I'd see a doctor and start pct. I hope you have a serm for your pct. if not get one.
That fact that it hurts regardless of whether you workout or not and tourine didn't help most likely means your kidneys are starting to hurt because they're struggling to process the ph. drink a lot of water.
It's one thing to push through it if you've done a few cycles but if this is your first so I'd stop. It's just better to be overly cautious your first cycle in my opinion and 4 weeks is a solid first cycle anyways.
Hello. this is my first cycle and have been doing hdrol 100mg and stano at 800mg for what was supposed to be a 6 week cycle. I am on about week 4 and am experiencing a constant, dull pain in the lower/middle of my back on the right side only. About a few inches from my spine where my lower lat is. Also when back muscle is relaxed the area is sensitive to touch. Not extreme pain but there is certainly a little pain there.

***also want to note that i dont have any other "signs" of kidney failure/infection so far; urine looks normal, does NOT hurt to urinate, same skin tone, etc

Is this a back pump? or kidney trouble?

Btw i started taking around 20 g of taurnine a day which began yesterday when i really started noticing the pain. Before that i was prob doing about 5g a day or so. Give or take a couple days where i may have forgotten. Also have been taking potassium and zinc. Also i think in the beginning i was drinking enough water but i think i have been under drinking for the passed few days/week maybe.

should i stop cycle and go straight into pct?
OR
should i stick it out for the next week and just drop the doses to halo-75mg stano-4-600?

Would love some input. I will make a doc app as well . Can someone tell me whether this is a back pump or not? Also worth noting that the pain is pretty much the same when im working out or not

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yellowing joints and toes as well. Nails

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shot sorry wasn't paying attention... Kidney probs we are talkin bout Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My bad

robertmm94

Awards
Check corner of eyes and toes. How bout stools
What exactly am i looking for? yellow tint? toes and eyes look normal to me. What exactly would i be looking for in my stool?

How old are you first of all. On your profile it says you drink and smoke so if you're doing either right now stop immediately. Never drink when you're on a cycle.
In my opinion you should never stack on your first cycle it's just way too hard on the body but you already did, that's why you're having pain
i hope you're taking some kind of cycle assist with it if not get some right now.
how where you dosing everything week by week thus far? did you just increase to 100mg? remember that as your cycle goes on, sides will increase, as you increase the dose. If you really don't want to stop, drop back to 75mg for hdrol but consider dropping stano for the remainder and increase your water intake.
If I were you I'd see a doctor and start pct. I hope you have a serm for your pct. if not get one.
That fact that it hurts regardless of whether you workout or not and tourine didn't help most likely means your kidneys are starting to hurt because they're struggling to process the ph. drink a lot of water.
It's one thing to push through it if you've done a few cycles but if this is your first so I'd stop. It's just better to be overly cautious your first cycle in my opinion and 4 weeks is a solid first cycle anyways.
I drank 4 beers once on cycle so far. I almost never drink and i dont smoke cigs. Only the good green stuff;) I take cycle assist, extra hawthorn,extra celery seed extract and around 1g-1.5g of coq10 spread throughout the day(get this very cheap so dose isnt an issue). My pct is over the top to be honest but i rather be safe then sorry. I have nolva,clomid, 2 bottles test force 2 , 2 bottles erase, 2 bottles bioforge v3, 3/4ths bottle of lean xtreme, and some bulk forskolin. May even throw some igf des at a reasonable dose .
as well as taking some daa DURING cycle for libido and maybe a slight LH increase to hopefully keep me from getting shutdown as much.

I stacked stano because i have a girlfriend who wouldnt be very happy with me if i didnt.

also- i started my cycle at 75 for 2 weeks, and then 100 for 2 weeks with the last few days dosing an extra half a cap. So i guess around 115mg for the last few days(maybe 5?).

"Back pumps" on cycle are caused my stress on the kidneys.
while i do realize that. Most people seem to be describing back pumps in the lower lower back. I am experiencing it, well, where my kidney is. One thing to note, is i do for the most part have horrendous posture so i guess the "kidney pain" could be a constant back pump due to bad posture. What would you opinion on the matter be? Back pump or kidney pain?

Thanks for all the reply's guys. Really appreciate it.
cranberry worth it?

wanaBJacked

What does your girlfriend have anything to do with it?
You're doing everything right but with your pct i'd choose clomid or nolva not both. thats just my opinion. but it is over the top
Where you going to do a 6 week cycle?
Drop back your dose and see how you feel, if it's still hurting stop and start pct.
What exactly am i looking for? yellow tint? toes and eyes look normal to me. What exactly would i be looking for in my stool?

I drank 4 beers once on cycle so far. I almost never drink and i dont smoke cigs. Only the good green stuff;) I take cycle assist, extra hawthorn,extra celery seed extract and around 1g-1.5g of coq10 spread throughout the day(get this very cheap so dose isnt an issue). My pct is over the top to be honest but i rather be safe then sorry. I have nolva,clomid, 2 bottles test force 2 , 2 bottles erase, 2 bottles bioforge v3, 3/4ths bottle of lean xtreme, and some bulk forskolin. May even throw some igf des at a reasonable dose .

I stacked stano because i have a girlfriend who wouldnt be very happy with me if i didnt.

also- i started my cycle at 75 for 2 weeks, and then 100 for 2 weeks with the last few days dosing an extra half a cap. So i guess around 115mg for the last few days(maybe 5?).

while i do realize that. Most people seem to be describing back pumps in the lower lower back. I am experiencing it, well, where my kidney is. One thing to note, is i do for the most part have horrendous posture so i guess the "kidney pain" could be a constant back pump due to bad posture. What would you opinion on the matter be? Back pump or kidney pain?

Thanks for all the reply's guys. Really appreciate it.
cranberry worth it?

robertmm94

Awards
What does your girlfriend have anything to do with it?
You're doing everything right but with your pct i'd choose clomid or nolva not both. thats just my opinion. but it is over the top
Where you going to do a 6 week cycle?
Drop back your dose and see how you feel, if it's still hurting stop and start pct.
Stano converts to DHT which helps with libido.
I am going to use both nolva and a lower dose clomid.
Yes 6 week cycle
and i think thats what i am going to do. The pain sees to be less in the morning but its still there. I guess it could also be muscular.

Is there a way of going to the doc without telling him about the PH? Can i just ask for kidney values?

Bump for other opinions

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes 6 week cycle
and i think thats what i am going to do. The pain sees to be less in the morning but its still there. I guess it could also be muscular.

Is there a way of going to the doc without telling him about the PH? Can i just ask for kidney values?

Bump for other opinions

No. The doctor shouldn't have to play guessing games with your health. You will be much worse off if your not honest with your doctor.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
My pct is over the top to be honest but i rather be safe then sorry. I have nolva,clomid, 2 bottles test force 2 , 2 bottles erase, 2 bottles bioforge v3, 3/4ths bottle of lean xtreme, and some bulk forskolin. May even throw some igf des at a reasonable dose.
Clomid and Nolva are both SERMS and are not side-effect-free...more/excess is not better, you're trying to return to homeostasis. Simply put yourself on a well-reputed dosage, no need to "make sure" your PCT is working by including way too much.

Bump for other opinions
Let's be dishonest with the doctor, surely a positive outcome will result.

robertmm94

Awards
No. The doctor shouldn't have to play guessing games with your health. You will be much worse off if your not honest with your doctor.
Ok I will make an app today . Now that I think of it , before I started getting these "problems" I had a very heavy squat workout nd I actually noticed some "pump" feeling in the area. This is in the same spot except it doesn't feel like a pump anymore ; more so a full constant pain .

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Let's be dishonest with the doctor, surely a positive outcome will result.
His username has 94 in it so I'm going to take a wild guess and say he's 17/18. If I'm right then I'm not overly surprised with him trying to hide stuff from his doctor for whatever reason. Also it seems kind of heavy for a first cycle.

robertmm94

Awards
It's when my brother was born . I'm 20. Yes i was inpatient , should wait until 24 +. What's done is done nd I'm sure I will be fine .

What exactly am I asking the doctor for ? Kidney values ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's when my brother was born . I'm 20. Yes i was inpatient , should wait until 24 +. What's done is done nd I'm sure I will be fine .

You don't ask the doctor for anything. He is the doctor, not you or anyone else on a message board. You tell him exactly what you took, answer all his questions truthfully and describe your symptoms to the best of your ability. Let him make the diagnosis.

wanaBJacked

next time try a high dose of dhea,100-200mg, that's pretty much what dhea was used for is increasing libido.Just keep in mind that dhea does convert to estrogen but if you're taking a serm you'll be fine. I would tell your doctor you're taking a ph for sure, just be prepared for a lecture.
Yes 6 week cycle

Bump for other opinions

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

Out of personal curiosity, what made you want to include your brother's year of birth in your username?